AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Submissive Show For FemDom

• Thread starter Deleted member 76469
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 76469

Hey all! I’m trying to host a cam that is me as a submissive for willing FemDom’s. Truthfully, I’m running into a lot of scammers and people that simply want me to give them a free show. Any thoughts on how to navigate this? Do I need to commit more fully and get toys to generate a more interactive show? Thoughts on blocking gray users in CB?

Thanks!

Something seems a little backwards here. I get the feeling that any actual FemDom is going to require payment FROM you to participate in your fantasy. Kinda how that works, no?

As a male broadcaster, all of your viewers fall into two categories.

1) Men roleplaying as women
2) Studio models who want you to tip them

That said, this is not how being submissive to a cam model works. First, you find a true FinDom who you've paid tribute to via whatever means she asks -- large token tips, risky public interactions, a sissy sub video doing whatever she tells you and then you pay her to keep humiliating/dominating you.

No one is going to waltz into your room and be like yassss slave do everything I tell you and like it and then pay you to do it. That's just not how this works.

Seems like you need to go hang out at FetLife to see what you can learn/cultivate there.

That said, this is not how being submissive to a cam model works. First, you find a true FinDom who you've paid tribute to via whatever means she asks -- large token tips, risky public interactions, a sissy sub video doing whatever she tells you and then you pay her to keep humiliating/dominating you.

No one is going to waltz into your room and be like yassss slave do everything I tell you and like it and then pay you to do it. That's just not how this works.

Seems like you need to go hang out at FetLife to see what you can learn/cultivate there.
Thanks for the honest response! I think FetLife is a good answer to what I’m likely looking for in the long run anyway.

Hey all! I’m trying to host a cam that is me as a submissive for willing FemDom’s. Truthfully, I’m running into a lot of scammers and people that simply want me to give them a free show. Any thoughts on how to navigate this? Do I need to commit more fully and get toys to generate a more interactive show? Thoughts on blocking gray users in CB?

Thanks!
On the whole, Women don’t visit or pay male models, overall. This niche just doesn’t exist.

On the whole, Women don’t visit or pay male models, overall. This niche just doesn’t exist.
That’s a fair point and I think something I’m probably a bit blind/naive too. I think I see couples cam who are a Domme and sub and think I could play one part of that. Realizing that the true answer to this is to find a Domme willing to partake in that on cam (don’t worry I understand that isn’t what this forum is for, just processing out loud and hence the FetLife recommendation from @Vixxen81).

That’s a fair point and I think something I’m probably a bit blind/naive too. I think I see couples cam who are a Domme and sub and think I could play one part of that. Realizing that the true answer to this is to find a Domme willing to partake in that on cam (don’t worry I understand that isn’t what this forum is for, just processing out loud and hence the FetLife recommendation from @Vixxen81).
Yep - that would be the only way to make something like that work. Good luck!

Have you been lurking in my room? This pretty much sums up the past 2 years of me camming. Not exactly sure why I still bother. I stopped looking at my stats. It is sad. I made 50 tkns all year compared to a few thousand the same period last year.

Have you been lurking in my room? This pretty much sums up the past 2 years of me camming. Not exactly sure why I still bother. I stopped looking at my stats. It is sad. I made 50 tkns all year compared to a few thousand the same period last year.
Forgive my laugh but I guess it’s also good to realize I’m not alone in my “struggle.” Thanks for sharing. Actually made me be a bit more at peace with where things are at.

I hate it for you guys. Women just aren't wired that way. But, you can lean in to it and make it work with a little imagination on your part. If you want to and if you don't I totally understand. I'm by no means a submissive person and can't play one on cam -- it makes my skin actually crawl at the thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.