AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Switching it up for Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensualJade

Cam Model
Nov 8, 2021
I've been a consistent streamate model since last month and my income does keep slowly going up. But I need a change. Costume ideas, card games, backround decor? Has anyone had success with holidays and card games? Reading erotic stories? I need some enticement tips too. I have a pole and led lights which help, although rarely does anyone bite for a pole dance surprisingly. I'm just scared to become bored and boring, and just need some advice from experienced models and/or those who have experimented. How much should I invest? I already have amazon lists, it's just I need to pay rent and eat right? I'm putting in 20$ a week for investment in outfits and need to visit a sex shop. My largest income is between 120-200 CAD a day. The most I have made after the conversion and transfer fee is around 730$ in a week. I cam 3 to 4 days a week. between 3 and a half to 5 hours. Am I doing okay? It's a lot more work than I thought! Some days are much harder than others.

I've been a consistent streamate model since last month and my income does keep slowly going up. But I need a change. Costume ideas, card games, backround decor? Has anyone had success with holidays and card games? Reading erotic stories? I need some enticement tips too. I have a pole and led lights which help, although rarely does anyone bite for a pole dance surprisingly. I'm just scared to become bored and boring, and just need some advice from experienced models and/or those who have experimented. How much should I invest? I already have amazon lists, it's just I need to pay rent and eat right? I'm putting in 20$ a week for investment in outfits and need to visit a sex shop. My largest income is between 120-200 CAD a day. The most I have made after the conversion and transfer fee is around 730$ in a week. I cam 3 to 4 days a week. between 3 and a half to 5 hours. Am I doing okay? It's a lot more work than I thought! Some days are much harder than others.
Things like costumes have been a miss for me on SM (which stinks because dressing up is fun!)--Idk if it's because for private based sites they prefer me in a more simple look. The guys who want me dressed up will take me exclusive for it.

Best investments to put your $ into: A quality webcam, body safe toys & lighting.
Costumes go best for content selling in my opinion. That way you can sell them again and again rather than wearing one for a show and feeling disheartened if the whole thing is a bust.

You're doing amazing! Don't worry too much about "doing the same thing" or being boring on SM--I literally have guys doing the same show with me...for years! You're not expected to put in as much creativity into your shows like myfreecams for example. I do similar types of shows all day long. You'll have ups and downs with camming, some days will be harder its just the nature of the job. They biggest part is showing up and you seem to have that part down!

You're doing amazing! Don't worry too much about "doing the same thing" or being boring on SM--I literally have guys doing the same show with me...for years! You're not expected to put in as much creativity into your shows like myfreecams for example. I do similar types of shows all day long. You'll have ups and downs with camming, some days will be harder its just the nature of the job. They biggest part is showing up and you seem to have that part down!

Private based sites like Streamate is perrrrfect for monotony and repetitiveness! I do not have a creativity bone for camming, never have, but Streamate lets me do the same shit over and over. It allows for regular clients to come and get the same thing.

I agree with you that the best investments is tech and good toys. Costumes are a big miss for me too. If I was a big role play performer I would invest in costumes, but I am not.

Private based sites like Streamate is perrrrfect for monotony and repetitiveness! I do not have a creativity bone for camming, never have, but Streamate lets me do the same shit over and over. It allows for regular clients to come and get the same thing.

I agree with you that the best investments is tech and good toys. Costumes are a big miss for me too. If I was a big role play performer I would invest in costumes, but I am not.
Ah see I'm super creative so I've been getting bored with Streamate. I've switched to using it as a secondary site & doing more indy but have been struggling to figure out why since the $$ is decent and I don't have to do as much leg work.

Ah see I'm super creative so I've been getting bored with Streamate. I've switched to using it as a secondary site & doing more indy but have been struggling to figure out why since the $$ is decent and I don't have to do as much leg work.

I wish I had some of that creativity! But I can absolutely see why those who are creative would get bored with Streamate. IMO it's just not as good of a website to really get creative for good reception and good financial gain because of the lower take home % and many limitations and rules it has compared to other sites.

Same here! I'm also creative as I am an artist. I'm mostly very chatty though, like I've literally given advice...men talk about their mental health and relationships. You're basically a naked psychotherapist.

I found token sites a total fail for me. The only thing i hate is streamate takes way too much, but they do calculations and organization for us which is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.