AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The bitrate keeps dropping! The quality of broadcasts on the website is disgusting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2021
Hi!
The problem has been going on for a few months now. Many models (from Russia) have the same problem.

My situation is the following: for the last 5-6 months the bitrate is constantly interrupted: the bitrate bar (screenshot in my post) just takes and breaks. FPS does not drop to orange or red level, it's OK. Or suddenly the bitrate can jump to 20.000~25.000.

My internet speed is 250 Mbps (I work via a paid and good VPN). The server chosen was Frankfurt. Last year there were no such problems at all (with similar VPN, internet speed and server).

Today on 10.06.2022 my user base has suddenly decreased 2-2.5 times (I usually have 300+ guests, but today barely 150).

What's with the endless problems with the site??? Everything was working fine before, bitrate was not dropping (FPS too).

Screenshot_2.pngScreenshot_5.pngScreenshot_3.png

Screenshot_66.png

I thought Frankfurt was the most stable server, but for the sake of interest I will try to change. Please clarify which server do you think is the best to choose?

The one that currently works, usually try the main, then backup, then amsterdam, then some of the other choices. i've never used frankfurt but none of the other ones are flawless 100% of the time.

Upvote 0
Думал Франкфурт самый стабильный сервер, но ради интереса попробую поменять. Уточните, пожалуйста, какой сервер по вашему мнению лучше выбрать?
My friend from Russia says that his bitrate of 10000 is always good on any server, it's strange why one model from Russia is doing well and the other is bad? maybe you have a weak laptop or problems on your internet?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.