AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The perfect song.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
owlxtrryr40c1.jpg

Which song or many songs come to mind? Bonus points if you link it for everyone to listen.

None.
Absolutely none.
There's bullshit and mistakes in all of them. Call me a cynic, but I don't believe such a song exists.
This has to be a riddle.

Reactions: zippypinhead
I sang in a choir for almost 5 years when I was still in school (8th grade to 12th), won a few state competitions, studied music theory/history/composition. Probably know the lyrics to over a million songs by heart.

I'd have to say lyrically Dolly Parton's Jolene is absolutely perfect, the urgency in her voice is reflected in her guitar work. It's simple, brilliant and really tells the story of a woman who doesn't want to lose her normalcy.

Harper Valley PTA is another really great song by Jeannie C Riley.

The entire album Wizard of the Hood is a perfect specimen of re-telling a story old as time (Wizard of Oz but in the style of Juggalos, it's a thing, google it).

Sweet Baby James by James Taylor

I mean I could literally go on for days...

None.
Absolutely none.
There's bullshit and mistakes in all of them. Call me a cynic, but I don't believe such a song exists.
This has to be a riddle.

No riddles, I promise. Just a bit of light conversation.

I sang in a choir for almost 5 years when I was still in school (8th grade to 12th), won a few state competitions, studied music theory/history/composition. Probably know the lyrics to over a million songs by heart.

I'd have to say lyrically Dolly Parton's Jolene is absolutely perfect, the urgency in her voice is reflected in her guitar work. It's simple, brilliant and really tells the story of a woman who doesn't want to lose her normalcy.

Harper Valley PTA is another really great song by Jeannie C Riley.

The entire album Wizard of the Hood is a perfect specimen of re-telling a story old as time (Wizard of Oz but in the style of Juggalos, it's a thing, google it).

Sweet Baby James by James Taylor

I mean I could literally go on for days...
By all means, go on for days. That's the point of the thread. I saw the question, and a dozen songs came quickly to mind. I've spent the afternoon hunting those songs down.

I'm a big fan of Miley Cyrus's cover of Jolene, too. It's what made me realize how much of a powerhouse Miley is. It hits especially hard now, since Miley's voice has become so deep and smokey, and really has that "been through some shit" quality that makes for the best country music.

Speaking of perfect country songs, Neko Case. I think I could put her entire discography on the list -- especially any song from Fox Confessor Brings the Flood. If I had to choose one song, though, tonight it's Star Witness.

Reactions: Vixxen81
I admit I don't know a lot of today's country music. Chris Janson's Buy Me a Boat and Date Night Song are pretty catchy.

I listen to a lot of classic, Southern, hard rock. Then you have David Allan Coe's You Never Even Called Me by My Name, that's a favorite of mine.

I'm not sure that I can think of any song that I'd consider perfect, but these two have always affect me deeply somehow:

Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay​

Aretha Franklin - Respect​

And finally one that always makes my top 10:

Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody​

Probably sounds so simple, but “Summer Breeze” by Seals & Crofts. I play the hell outta that song, because it helps relax me. I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE summertime.

“Tears Away” by Faith Evans

“The Perfect Feeling” by Teena Marie

“Let It Snow” by Boyz II Men featuring Brian McKnight

Status
Not open for further replies.