AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

this movie quote is true!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome_Alexa

Cam Model
Jun 8, 2022
MFC Username
AwesomeAlexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if your rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary? this quote is so true! i would likely be dead if it wasn't for my dogs! i also like cats too wolves and so on im a huge animal lover!
View attachment 20230309_192605.jpgView attachment 20230309_192825.jpg

Once my two cats literally saved me from being electrocuted alive. I trust my mom and it took me 16 years until I found real girlfriends, and more 10 years to separte them from some sneakes bs.

My dms are always here 💕

Status
Not open for further replies.