AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Those of you who sell clips- what realistic expectations should I have about how much I'll make and when?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
I am NOT conventionally attractive, like I have been roasted by the amiugly subreddit. I have a prevalant skin condition that covers my ENTIRE BODY and is not hideable . I'm trying to "cover it up" by wearing fishnets but it still definitely shows-- what I'm REALLY trying to do is hope that the fishnets are still good enough for them even though they see my nasty condition under it. So I revolved my entire brand around fishnets. I'm also bbw, and not the proportional with a big ass kind. My ass is pancake flat, and I've been bullied for having a chalkboard ass and being otherwise obese. I just opened a manyvids and uploaded my first video, and I want to know how soon I should realistically expect to make X amount of money. I even have a triple chin

I truly don't think it matters what you look like. I think it matters the quality of the content, how comfortable you look making it, and how frequently you post it.
Ideally, I would like to uploading clips/items 3x a week myself. Starting with just once a week is an excellent start. Every time you post something new, MV posts it to the home page feed. The more your content is circulated, the more people who will find and be interested in your content.
So make the highest quality content you can, create 15sec teasers OUTSIDE MV (they allow you to make a teaser out of the video, but it is best to make your own), and make thumbnails that either have the title in large text on it, or what the jist of the video is, IE: I TOOK MY BIGGEST DILDO; FIRST ANAL VIDEO; OMG I MADE SUCH A MESS. Clickbait the shit out of the thumbnail, basically.

It’s impossible to make predictions based off of the info you shared. What matters more is frequency of posting, categories you post in, capitalizing n the niches you are popular in… I’ve been doing clips a while now. It really would be impossible for me to even ball park I for you based off of just looks (which really don’t matter).

If you are trying to make clips a full time earner I suggest posting daily on as many clip sites as possible , if you are not camming live too. Competition is very high right now and a lot of content goes out daily . Check out clips4sale. Very low effort to make clips for some of their categories as filler clips to get your name out there. I started out in a better economy posting 5 per day on C4S, and cammng live, back when there was less competition. If you just want side money then never mind what I said. No need to go at it that hard. But if your trying to make a living I’d get as much out as I could and analyze your sales carefully.

In 2015 I made $800 my first week on C4S. But I also had about 200 clips across about 30 or 40 categories that I had saved up and released that week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.