AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

thoughts dick rating 🍆🥇

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Do you enjoy giving/receiving dick ratings?

• Yeh

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Neh

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • Meh

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's disgusting for me, I really don't like to receive a dick pic, mostly when I don't get paid for it. If I get paid for at leats it's work.

And I don't like to send a dick pic for rating, unless I get paid too.

The way I see it, the only people who ask for ratings are:

• Uneasy about their dick size, but kinda think they're OK size, and need reassurance
  • Know they have an itty bitty dick and LOVE humiliation fetish stuff about it
  • Have an inflated ego because they think it's HUGE and want someone to confirm
So... just average normal people probably aren't into it. Because they don't have any of the above issues. (Yes, they're issues. In their heads.)
or maybe Drunk enough to think they are "Huge" and want validation.

I guess i'm one of the average ones since i never was interested in asking.

The way I see it, the only people who ask for ratings are:

• Uneasy about their dick size, but kinda think they're OK size, and need reassurance
  • Know they have an itty bitty dick and LOVE humiliation fetish stuff about it
  • Have an inflated ego because they think it's HUGE and want someone to confirm
So... just average normal people probably aren't into it. Because they don't have any of the above issues. (Yes, they're issues. In their heads.)
I think these are all correct but there's also people that just want attention/to be seen sexually. I think there's something in dudes heads that says "the best way about this is get a rating" rather than just hey can I send u a pic... but they want to interact/see a reaction I guess. It's attention. I had a guy tell me once "thanks it's so nice to have someone just see it. It's been so long I miss that" kinda made me sad

Status
Not open for further replies.