AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Trying to think of games....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

British_Rosie

Cam Model
Sep 17, 2023
Good Morning,
We are trying to think of games to play while streaming.
So I know you can play the virtual games available via streamaster and individual platforms, but I want to play physical games that I am the host.

So for example we are going to do...

"Play your cards Fright" and I will be the sexy show girl and host.
This will be for Halloween 🎃 and obviously can play the normal version any other day.

Is there any other games or ways you have seen or done yourself that allows the creator to interact with the viewers and keep there attention.
It will give me a way in so that I can start the conversation with the viewers and makes things more personal.

Thanks Rose Xx

I think that any game of chance can work well. From simple numbered cards with prizes on them to numbered balloons with prizes in them that you burst in inventive ways to a full blown bingo game complete with pre-purchased bingo cards, in my opinion it all comes down to the prizes and your personality and how you "sell" it and how you host it.

One of the more popular games in the room I visit is simply guess the hand in which my friend holds a rolled up ball of paper!! She has a joyous almost innocent sense of fun and at times almost rolls around on the floor laughing as she reacts to people's guesses, sometimes even cheating (but always giving a prize in the end in these cases). It really is a stupid game but everyone loves it becasue of how she hosts / plays it. :rofl:

Can ou use Snowman (used to be Hangman)? A player guesses a letter in a word or phrase and every time they guess correctly, you do something, or take off something. If they don't get you put it all back on. Or some other penalty.

Can ou use Snowman (used to be Hangman)? A player guesses a letter in a word or phrase and every time they guess correctly, you do something, or take off something. If they don't get you put it all back on. Or some other penalty.

OP, if you do this, just make sure you state that they have to TIP with each letter guess. It could be like 10 or 20 tokens per guess...or whatever. You don't want to be giving these guys free removal of your clothing (and free nakedness) just because they correctly guessed some Hangman letters. If they tell you their guess without tipping, don't even respond with a yes or no. Tell them once again that they can't guess WITHOUT a tip. If they keep ignoring you and keep trying to guess for free, kick or ban their ass.

Reactions: British_Rosie
There’s a model on SC who plays ‘Play Your Cards Right’ every Friday and it’s loads of fun! She charges 100tk to play and if you make it all the way she performs a tip menu item ☺️

Reactions: Tackybrady
Is there any other games or ways you have seen or done yourself that allows the creator to interact with the viewers and keep there attention.
I have seen strip poker, hilo, and blackjack with pre-recorded videos, and I've also seen strip poker on a cam stream before. Maybe you could give these a try?

I'm currently building CGCG (Card Games with Cam Girls), here's a demo: https://demo.stripcards.repl.co . It makes it easy for models and viewers to play card games. I want to see if this could be useful for cam models, so if this is what you're looking for, I'd love to set it up for free for you!

I like the Bingo game . I had thought about that for a model whom I frequent who plays it off cam. When I suggested it, she asked me how to set it up. I had no idea, but I think I'll research that for her and see if I can come up with something doable. I played Jenga before with a model who did not last long...the ends of the sticks were numbered, and you tipped a small amount and she would remove the one you asked for. When she lost, an article of clothing was removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.