AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Two girls, one studio...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2021
I know most models here are independent, but for anyone aware of how things work in studios, what is the atmosphere like between the models? Are they competitive, or do they try to help each other/share info and notes? Do the studio coaches keep an eye on members to give models info for squeezing out extra tips?

I'm probably overthinking things, but I've been a regular with girl #1 for the past few months, then found girl #2 and had a couple private shows with her. The next day I noticed her room looked oddly familiar and sure enough, it was one of the rooms that girl #1 uses. Not knowing the answers to my questions above, I decided to distance myself from #2... Girl #1 messages me a decent amount on Whatsapp and gives me bottom-rate private shows every now and then... I realize how ironic loyalty is when you're one of hundreds of guys, but I do appreciate being on her "special" list even though my tips don't always justify it. Also, the last thing I needed was another girl to spend money on!

Fast forward a week of watching #1 exclusively and I get a Whatsapp msg from #2... "I haven't seen you, I have a feeling you're ditching me for other girls." So, figuring the gig was up, I came clean, said I had been chatting with someone else for a while and it was weird watching both of them. A few times since then, like clockwork, I'd get a Whatsapp message from #2 within minutes of leaving #1's room for the night, saying she misses me and I should stop by.

Am I correct in assuming there is some background communication at the studios and mind games like the above to try and extract more tips out of guys, or is this just coincidence and I'm being overly paranoid?

Also, if you're a model who finds out one of your regulars was skipping over you for someone else, do you ever take that personally?

Last edited:
from my understanding its sometimes the studio coaches/managers messaging you on whats app. dont take it personally. these ladies are out here doing their job. when you visit studio models expect there is more than one person hustling and probably another person watching the models via teamviewer. its pretty normal.

totes understand if this weirds you out. i recommend looking for an independent model.
look for rooms with personal decorations and doesnt resemble a pristine furniture showroom.

1. That title made me double take! 😂

2. I don’t work for a studio, but I can tell you that I don’t mind my regulars visiting other cammodels. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest. It’s also not realistic to expect that members that would be “loyal” to just one cammodel. Members come and go constantly and their tastes and interests inevitably change over time with models.

I know of a few models who will work with each other to basically drain a members wallet. Just as @AudriTwo said, I have heard of studios doing some coaching like that as a way to get the most out of members, but it’s usually the studio messaging you, not the models themselves. It’s a clever tactic to say the least. It definitely plays on guilt manipulation.

Also, if you're a model who finds out one of your regulars was skipping over you for someone else, do you ever take that personally?
whoops forgot to answer this. XD
naaaaaah you are free to spank off to anyone you wish.

Not a model, just a viewer. But have had experience with Euro studio models.
There can definitely be competition between models in the same studio, after all they have targets to hit. Some of them can be friends regardless, others intensely jealous of losing or sharing a customer - and it can all change rapidly.
As others have replied, many studios can monitor all the rooms and the users within them, and they can message you as though it's the model when it often is not. Just part of trying to get (or retain) your loyalty.
Studio models often hang out in each other's rooms too, so watch out for that in the list of users. Sometimes they are watching out for each other, chatting by pm if things are quiet, even moderating; but potentially also looking out for who else is visiting.
If you keep things purely business, you're likely to avoid much drama. But if you start to become more involved on a friendship level, well..... you can get drawn into rivalry. Tread carefully.

Studio models often hang out in each other's rooms too, so watch out for that in the list of users. Sometimes they are watching out for each other, chatting by pm if things are quiet, even moderating; but potentially also looking out for who else is visiting.

Also - don’t assume the model is really “in the room” of another model even when you see their username in the list. As with sending PMs, it is often some helper (monitor or otherwise) entering rooms on the models’ behalf.

The model herself may be completely unaware that her account is hanging out in that room. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen an excited guy enter a model’s room because he noticed she was “watching him” only to get annoyed when she’s oblivious to the whole situation.

Visit/tip whoever you want. Just don't come in my room later that day lying about how you "can't tip because Covid-related job loss (or whatever reason)" if I know for a fact you were making it rain in FuckMyHolesBB's room earlier. :p Because then I'm gonna call you out for your b.s. Lol. Bugs me when people lie to me about dumb shit when there's absolutely no need for it.

Also, if I notice that you don't tip me at all anymore (MFC has token packages as low as like $2 or $3), don't take it personally if you lose your friends list/PM privileges. People who don't tip me anymore don't get to keep those privileges, and blow up my PMs whining about the latest drama with their crazy roommate.....

The managers have lists with user names (good tippers, time wasters). Also there is a lot of gossip. It's not certain that the girls knew you visited them both but not unlikely.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smoothie
Thanks for the replies everyone! Things reached another level of mind-fuckery tonight... Along with girl #1 mentioned above, I'm a regular with one other girl, and I'm starting to think she is also in the same studio. So now we're at 3 girls, 1 studio. What are the odds??? Seriously though, everything is checking out, and #3 enters the equation because she somehow found out I was watching both her and #1 and dual-tipping. I've been a top tipper in her room since the beginning, and she is most definitely either pissed at me or very good at acting. Pretty sure all the girls are friends with each other. I can't help but feel like a bit of a man-whore. Maybe I can earn back some of my tokens by making this into a Lifetime movie....

You might think it's a coincidence that you visit three girls from the same studio but I doubt it is. They will be trained or told to do whatever you (and other users) find attractive.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Thanks for the replies everyone! Things reached another level of mind-fuckery tonight... Along with girl #1 mentioned above, I'm a regular with one other girl, and I'm starting to think she is also in the same studio. So now we're at 3 girls, 1 studio. What are the odds??? Seriously though, everything is checking out, and #3 enters the equation because she somehow found out I was watching both her and #1 and dual-tipping. I've been a top tipper in her room since the beginning, and she is most definitely either pissed at me or very good at acting. Pretty sure all the girls are friends with each other. I can't help but feel like a bit of a man-whore. Maybe I can earn back some of my tokens by making this into a Lifetime movie....
time for you to change the site ,...:)

Reactions: ericlafayet
Just don't mention to her that you visit other models. I did once and she got really angry with me. We talked it out but since then I do my utmost best to avoid that subject.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I was with a studio in Colombia.

My studio would have room monitors who would keep track of what user names came into the room. If a monitor would see a big tipper show up in another models room. You would hear about it. It did also depend on your location as well. The building (old house) I was in had room for 20 models in it, in total the studio had a total of 175 to 200 models at any time around Colombia. So if a tipper was in a models room at a different location, no you would not hear about it.

We had to do all of our own typing they would not do it. We also had to be able to read speak and write English as well, which is unheard of.

Our monitors also would watch our web traffic to see what websites we were also going to. If we were spending to much time on YouTube or Amazon we would get a text to go back to work. Nothing too bad, but it would depend on your studio. Most are shit.

As for being friends. It depends. Some of the other models I loved and still do to this day. Others I would not spit on them to put them out if they were on fire. I had one who hated me (who I never had seen in real life) because I topped out on her at the highest earned for the studio (we would get a bonus for the highest earned for our location and also another bonus if you were the highest for the studio over all).

A few years ago, I became friendly with a Ukrainian girl who at the time worked for a studio in central Europe.
The studio ran many houses around the city, and each house averaged 6 models online at any given time, operating 3 shifts per 24 hours. They signed up to work an 8-hour shift each, either morning, afternoon or overnight, and minimum 4 shifts per week.
Each model had to split stream on 5 sites. The demands on them to manage 5 chat screens for 8 hours was huge.
If they hit target earnings, which IIRC at the time was 7,500 tokens minimum on each of the 5 sites, they could leave early, but otherwise had to stay for the full 8 hours.
Often, the models had no meal breaks and just grabbed snacks off camera. If they were sick and couldn't work, the studio owner fined them.
Many of the houses my friend worked in were unheated in winter, and not cooled in summer either, to save on operating costs. Not pleasant in that climate.
Each house had a feature spa bathroom and shower, which the models had to stream from at least one shift per week. The 'hot' water was actually unheated, again to save on costs, so they used to have to shower or bathe in cold water. Made me cringe when I thought of all the times I had enjoyed the show, when the model was in fact freezing cold.

Not all studios treat people badly, and my friend still was genuinely grateful to her employer for having a job that earned her a regular pay check. The studio also provided all the laptops and equipment, outfits, toys, and even had hair and makeup artists.
But this might help to explain the conditions that at least some have to work in, and what can motivate them to seek out and protect good regulars.
I certainly learned a lot from this friendship, and it opened my eyes to aspects of the industry I had never thought about too much.
So while studio situations are often frowned upon, I have great respect for the models that work in them.

My #1 is in a studio with many models I never tip, beside the only one sharing her room on other time slots. This one got token from me to hug my #1 for me. Have a nice WhatsApp video of that hug.
So yes they can be friend.

Lots of great info in this thread, thank you everyone!

I talked with girl #1 a bit more during a private session... she told me she used to be a studio model (she had a different username, I was actually following her without even knowing it), but now says she is independent. Not sure why she'd lie, unless the first rule about being in a studio is: you don't talk about being in a studio! She says she is friends with girl #2 (who sent me a few more aggressive messages before telling me not to reply). As for girl #3, all I know is she's been pulling major hustle for the past month by working crazy hours and when I told #1 I was a regular with another girl she just said "that's ok, I think I know who it is."

Studio or not, all 3 girls seem to work on their own schedule and take days off randomly, so I really hope they're not stuck in a bad environment. Girl #1 in particular never asks for tips and tells me she doesn't expect me to tip every time I'm in the room. If it is reverse psychology though, it works 😅

Lol, I would seriously recommend looking for an independent model... just to get rid of all the possible drama. I don't understand why both girls (or the studio coaches) are adopting a jealous-desperate-housewife behaviour. Yeah, the member visited another model... so what? I don't mind that when it happens. It is what it is, this is how studios work - they have their up and downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.