AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unexplained Rejection from Sky Private - Seeking Help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 9, 2024
Subject: Unexplained Rejection from Sky Private - Seeking Help

1/ Hey everyone, just wanted to share my recent experience with Sky Private, a cam site. I applied to join, submitted all required documents, and even provided quality identification photos.

2/ However, to my surprise, my application got rejected without any specific reason. I've never opened another account or engaged in any fraudulent activities. It's a bit frustrating not knowing why.

3/ I've reached out to Sky Private's support, but haven't received a clear response yet. Has anyone else faced a similar issue with them or any other cam sites?

4/ I value transparency and fairness, so this rejection without explanation is bothering me. If anyone has advice or insights, I'd appreciate it. Let's help each other navigate these situations.

#SkyPrivate #CamSite #RejectedApplication #TransparencyMatters

SkyPrivate support on the main page is usually pretty bad so I'd recommend joining their Discord server and talking to the staff there. They are more competent.

have you tried reapplying to see if you get rejected again? be sure any photos you take of yourself and ID is clear. maybe try submitting new pics in better light. sorry if that sounds pedantic but verification sometimes uses AI along with a person nowadays. it can be sensitive to the lighting or if you are POC.