AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

unfair regional traffic on streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2021
Hi girls! Ive written this to some workers on streamate, and please join me "complaining" as you know this has been a big problem and if lots of people talk about it maybe they think a little about change it. Lets have some hope about it. xoxoxo

Hi Liz. How are you?
Please dont take me wrong cause im writing you , but i kind have to and is my only option since i feel a little discriminated lately on streamate, and, i am talking with many, many models who feels the same, seriously you have to check it and listen to us cause we're human and what we're asking for is nothing, nothing from the other world, nothing that absurd that all of your team just ignore us. I love streamate, really, i love the way it works, i love the system and the kind of viewers but i am getting tired, tired and sad that everyday i just have to say "sorry, i dont speak italian" and i have to say that 100 times a day, cause you just dont let me stream where i have more probabilities to be sucessfull. Why i did i have learned english in a very good school when i dont have the possibility to stream on countries where i can speak english? Tell me why also did i join this world, expecting no diferences, no discrimination and money that comes from my work but im not having that, im having the same discrimination the same lack of equality rights ive found on the other "normal" jobs i had, why?? Why just models who streams from USA have the oportunity to have results, good viewers and payers and we, models that comes from Europe, America, Africa, models who lives in poor countries, why we have to try harder each day, with the same effort, with the same good cameras, with the same good decor on our rooms, with the same or more hours dedicated to this site have to fight 3 times harder than models in USA to get some income from our hard work?? Im literaly crying writing this cause im fighting hard for my goals but im very frustrated that the place that i like most is just cutting my dreams away, how do you think im feeling knowing that im just looking like a fool cause i can do my very best always but i will never, never be able to have fair incomes from my work comparing with the same chances models from USA have. Im not even talking about the percentage you pay for them, cause i kinda understand it cause i dont have to pay taxes from my incomes here in Portugal, but i just dont understand how you can treat us like that. I wish you could think, just think a little, try to position yourselfes on our situation and feel some empaty about us, cause i know that on the past was not like that, one day this was different. What do you need? Do you want me to print all messages i receive from users asking me why i dont display myself in USA as i speak so good english? You want me to print all the messages i have to send to users explaining myself why i have to display myself on Italy when i speak only english?? Why the other models doesnt matter for you? Were human, girls with bigger goals and thats why we joinned streamate and trusted on streamate, some of us will just quit that life goals because streamate in some point just decided to close that door for us, and thats just sad. You receive, and i know that, lots, lots of messages from girls saying the same, so please, please dont keep ignoring us, listen to us, pay atention about what we're saying, we know that you're good but you could get even better if you pay some atention to us. You're literally running away with other cultures from streamate and that is what makes a place rich, interisting and fun, that multiculturality, makes guys join your comunity and stay there, guys who speaks english get happy to know me when i say im not from USA, people embrace diferences nowadays, thats not bad, thats what happens when we live in a global world with many interesting and different people. USA receives lots of different people each year, each month and even with pandemics, so i really dont understand why this mess is happening with us. Each time im going to stream i end crying thinking why another girl from USA is having her life so much easier than me when i try so hard to be sucessful here and respect all the rules so hard...
I just needed to write it cause if we girls wanted all this happening with us, we would just stayed with our "normal" jobs and accept an unfair future with no chances to change it, if we joined streamate anytime of our lifes it was just because we dreamed about a better life. Please keep that light working on our lifes, dont turn it off.

Upvote 0
You should only be allowed to display whichever country you are a citizen of.

It is deceiving for the paying members.

I’ve seen a massive increase long term, genuine U.K & USA models since the change, which is very nice to see, rather than pages of those appearing as other countries.

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
You should only be allowed to display whichever country you are a citizen of.

It is deceiving for the paying members.

I’ve seen a massive increase long term, genuine U.K & USA models since the change, which is very nice to see, rather than pages of those appearing as other countries.

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
50/50 on this. I respect your opinion, and if it makes you guys feel any better, the tech guy I used to go to, well dealing with the switching countries issue, has moved out of the country, and isn't doing any tech-related stuff anymore, and has retired with his family. So for now, I'll just keep myself in my own country, and I'll keep what you guys have said mind when I get a new tech person, now and moving forward. I did the switching countries for security reasons, BTW, not just for increasing my income. Hope all is well and hope you guys are safe and doing okay.

Upvote 0
Hey girls i am sorry about the misunderstanding i create about taxes, what i was trying to say is that i dont have to declare taxes about this work here in Portugal and is very easy to avoiding the country to take even more money that you're doing on camming.

Just to refresh this topic i will say the reason streamate staff (and ive speaked with everybody) was: the customers was complaining about the faking locations.

Okay so, lets see, i understand the customers are very and the most important as are them who give us money, but, that complaints about non english speakers with some english speaking country flags could be easily fixed with some bans for models who try to show up in english speaking countries without speaking english. Lately, ive seen everything on streamate, and i am disapointed, supposedly was not allowed show nudity from the waist down right? Then why ive seen so much girls playing with fuck machines showing their pussies or ass holes on free chat? I mean, i know they answer but thats not our obligation right? But coming back to their priority, customers, i feel a big lack of caring about the models when they priorise the customer protection, for example? You cant add humiliation for your videos but customers can treat you like you're nothing on humiliation subjects and then is perfect for them? Whats the sense of this?
As was questioned above if you guys want a different girl as we know guys likes to vary you cant, you have to make your research manually because all that will show up for you is american girls, i never had a single complaint about my english but my knowlege worth nothing on streamate and the options they gave me have no sense, so Greece (i dont speak Greek, Italiy and Malta but i dont speak Italian, Spain but i dont speak spanish) and they say they're worried with the customers? LOL, theyre worried with english speaking country customers, or do you guys think that i didnt had complaints every freaking day about the fact i dont speak a word in italian? I have my origin country blocked now cause Portugal is a very small country where i get easilly recognized, in fact that happened once, nothing compared to USA for example wich is much bigger and with much more diversity (ironicly USA have cultural diversity, but they dont allow diversity on their website). About the 35% difference some people told me billls are much cheaper in Portugal, and that doesnt matter for this case but i had to reply asking her what she believe is the living cost in cities of Portugal nowadays lol, of course she said sorry on the end.

The resume, and to protect my mental health (wich they say they worry so much about the models) i raised my prices on streamate and i got my registration on other premium websites, i dont have the courage to delete my account yet but i am thinking seriously about it, what makes me think? The thousands of favs, the ratings, all the effort i put there since honestly about the software and way it works was my favourite, but i believe i am not being respectful with myself staying on a place that just dont respect me as a woman and human being. For me that flag situation will never be fair, as an american girl told me, we should be recognized by the hours we put in, all the effort, the care we take with our room decor, lights, equipments, the kindness with customers, the way we follow the rules and try to stay beautiful, all that, would never be fair punish a model and keep her stuck in a poor economy country when what makes a girl take that decision to be a camgirl is almost always the same get a better life knowing that she will get better chances doing that (or in this case not). The ironic is that i live surrounded by english people on the city i am LOL, literally there almost 10% portuguese people where i live and all the others are english, so i grew up speaking english, in my "normal" jobs thats was the mandatory thing i should know, english, and now i cant apply it lol, i have to laugh to not cry honestly.

So Streamate teached me a valuable lesson, i will never get my register anymore on a website who make girls deal with that ethic differences, is easy to speak and say is fair when the money is raining with less hours of effort when i had to work 10 hours to make 100 dolars or less, working for 1.99$ minute because ive tried to charge more and my room would get empty for hours.

Do a favour for all models and close your website for Europens, in that way you go straight to the point.

Upvote 0
@iamanitta Where did you learn that you didn't need to declare it as a business? Did it come from a government source?
I am telling you that you *do* need to declare this as a business, because it's personal income. My blue text had a clickable link. This was the link: https://taxsummaries.pwc.com/portugal/individual/taxes-on-personal-income

It's just an example, and I'm no Portuguese tax lawyer, but I don't see why you would need to declare personal income on everything but a cam business. I sympathise with your regional situation, and don't want you to get $0 income from SM if tax issues ends up getting your account deleted. Better to be safe than sorry.

Upvote 0
Hey girls i am sorry about the misunderstanding i create about taxes, what i was trying to say is that i dont have to declare taxes about this work here in Portugal and is very easy to avoiding the country to take even more money that you're doing on camming.

Just to refresh this topic i will say the reason streamate staff (and ive speaked with everybody) was: the customers was complaining about the faking locations.

Okay so, lets see, i understand the customers are very and the most important as are them who give us money, but, that complaints about non english speakers with some english speaking country flags could be easily fixed with some bans for models who try to show up in english speaking countries without speaking english. Lately, ive seen everything on streamate, and i am disapointed, supposedly was not allowed show nudity from the waist down right? Then why ive seen so much girls playing with fuck machines showing their pussies or ass holes on free chat? I mean, i know they answer but thats not our obligation right? But coming back to their priority, customers, i feel a big lack of caring about the models when they priorise the customer protection, for example? You cant add humiliation for your videos but customers can treat you like you're nothing on humiliation subjects and then is perfect for them? Whats the sense of this?
As was questioned above if you guys want a different girl as we know guys likes to vary you cant, you have to make your research manually because all that will show up for you is american girls, i never had a single complaint about my english but my knowlege worth nothing on streamate and the options they gave me have no sense, so Greece (i dont speak Greek, Italiy and Malta but i dont speak Italian, Spain but i dont speak spanish) and they say they're worried with the customers? LOL, theyre worried with english speaking country customers, or do you guys think that i didnt had complaints every freaking day about the fact i dont speak a word in italian? I have my origin country blocked now cause Portugal is a very small country where i get easilly recognized, in fact that happened once, nothing compared to USA for example wich is much bigger and with much more diversity (ironicly USA have cultural diversity, but they dont allow diversity on their website). About the 35% difference some people told me billls are much cheaper in Portugal, and that doesnt matter for this case but i had to reply asking her what she believe is the living cost in cities of Portugal nowadays lol, of course she said sorry on the end.

The resume, and to protect my mental health (wich they say they worry so much about the models) i raised my prices on streamate and i got my registration on other premium websites, i dont have the courage to delete my account yet but i am thinking seriously about it, what makes me think? The thousands of favs, the ratings, all the effort i put there since honestly about the software and way it works was my favourite, but i believe i am not being respectful with myself staying on a place that just dont respect me as a woman and human being. For me that flag situation will never be fair, as an american girl told me, we should be recognized by the hours we put in, all the effort, the care we take with our room decor, lights, equipments, the kindness with customers, the way we follow the rules and try to stay beautiful, all that, would never be fair punish a model and keep her stuck in a poor economy country when what makes a girl take that decision to be a camgirl is almost always the same get a better life knowing that she will get better chances doing that (or in this case not). The ironic is that i live surrounded by english people on the city i am LOL, literally there almost 10% portuguese people where i live and all the others are english, so i grew up speaking english, in my "normal" jobs thats was the mandatory thing i should know, english, and now i cant apply it lol, i have to laugh to not cry honestly.

So Streamate teached me a valuable lesson, i will never get my register anymore on a website who make girls deal with that ethic differences, is easy to speak and say is fair when the money is raining with less hours of effort when i had to work 10 hours to make 100 dolars or less, working for 1.99$ minute because ive tried to charge more and my room would get empty for hours.

Do a favour for all models and close your website for Europens, in that way you go straight to the point.
I'm on your side. Same problem with traffic. Support told me to find a hobby while I'm waiting for Pvt.😡. Strange, someone can suck d$ick in free chat and it is not bad coz they are from US. Me!? Noooo have waiting for hours for pvt. Oh yeah , I forgot to tell about sleeping show. How do u think members will pay you if you do the same thing?

Reactions: Llllll
Upvote 0
I'm on your side. Same problem with traffic. Support told me to find a hobby while I'm waiting for Pvt.😡. Strange, someone can suck d$ick in free chat and it is not bad coz they are from US. Me!? Noooo have waiting for hours for pvt. Oh yeah , I forgot to tell about sleeping show. How do u think members will pay you if you do the same thing?
Hey. Im almost sure they're doing very wrong things with non US models, these days some models complained because they had their accounts banned just because they had a gold tip and they didnt realised the user was a scammer, so we earn 30% and now we have to do the work for them controlling the scammers? well, i am researching and trying to know more because this discrimination is getting serious and i am sure this is not even allowed, they're behaving like bullies latelly, i get so much content rejected since ive started complaining (pics and videos), while that happens ive seen girls with fucking machines showing pussy and ass hole on free chat lol!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.