AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Up to 90% payout + $10.000 model contest / month

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2016
Soulcams_90_percent_2022.jpg

Breaking News! SoulCams once again takes the lead and introduces an unprecedented revenue for cam models! Effective from today, SoulCams is paying up to 90% share to cam models and studios. There is a 70% base commission and an extra 20% for referred members. To secure this incredible deal, sign up today and start working. Hurry up, the deal is only available for existing models or Model signing up until 31 December. This is really a chance you do not want to miss, as no other platforms offer such a high rate.

Why stop here? We are also starting new contests for Models, where we are giving out 10.000 USD in cash prizes every month!

All new Models
get a $100 earning bonus after reaching 100 USD.

@soulcams

please integrate your site into the lovense extention , because i cant work with my lovense fuck machine with the app that you have on the site . In fact i quited to work because my lovense toy dont conect , often that implementation that you have either do not conect , either crash . so be kind and contact lovense and get listed in their lovense extention , and i will definatelly come back on your site .

Otherwise you are a good site , payment on time, decent traffic when i do my normal show , and everything else it fits the way i like to work . so please add your site in the lovense extention .

Status
Not open for further replies.