AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using a Webcam from a remote computer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2013
Hello Everyone, I am new to the forums, but have been camming on and off, (with varying success, at least for a male) for a while now just to see how it went. I was wondering if anyone knew of an app or another way that I could use a webcam from one computer, to broadcast on another. For example, I would like to broadcast while I am at work, but I have to use the browser on my home laptop, which I connect to using GoToMyPC...

I know it is a long shot, but if anyone would know... lol

Hope you are all getting tipped well this afternoon ;-)

USMC4fun said:
Hello Everyone, I am new to the forums, but have been camming on and off, (with varying success, at least for a male) for a while now just to see how it went. I was wondering if anyone knew of an app or another way that I could use a webcam from one computer, to broadcast on another. For example, I would like to broadcast while I am at work, but I have to use the browser on my home laptop, which I connect to using GoToMyPC...

I know it is a long shot, but if anyone would know... lol

Hope you are all getting tipped well this afternoon ;-)
A 'possibility' here. I haven't tried what you are asking about, but Comodo Unite allows for setting up a Virtual Private Network among many computers over the internet. I know one of the features is remote access of computers and you can print on any of the computers in the network remotely. So it's possible it may allow you to remotely control your home computer to start up the browser and see if it can then pull in the camera feed from your work's webcam.

Like I said I haven't tried it for that aspect yet. You would have to see if your home browser would recognize a network webcam once it's set up.

If you want to give it a try here is the link. It's free for personal use. And yes, it's a freakishly long link. :lol:
http://www.comodo.com/home/email-se...ome/email-security/free-email-certificate.php

Status
Not open for further replies.