AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Vanilla Visa Cards Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2020
So, I bought a Vanilla Visa gift card for streamate. (Not reloadable or otherwise)

I used it, but thought that it would cut off when funds ran out. Well, it didn’t, and I decided to contact streamate about the possibility of an over draft. The 13$ in the card turned into $28

My account was put on hold after I decided to contact support out of worry. They said the card was declined. Is there anyway streamate or the bank for the debit card can come after me, or is $28 not worth the hassle?

I used cash at the store I bought it from, and didn’t used real address or name for the debit card

streamate bills you later but has a limit, whereas some other websites have you buy tokens and use them. You won't be able to use your account if you have insufficient funds for a previous session. So go buy another card with enough money on it to cover your balance, update your payment method and then you can use your account again.

I lost track of my credit card's balance once and SM put my account on hold because they couldn't charge it for the balance of my previous session. All I had to do was pay off my credit card's balance, log on to streamate, click on "try my card again" or whatever and all was gucci after that.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
So, I bought a Vanilla Visa gift card for streamate. (Not reloadable or otherwise)

I used it, but thought that it would cut off when funds ran out. Well, it didn’t, and I decided to contact streamate about the possibility of an over draft. The 13$ in the card turned into $28

My account was put on hold after I decided to contact support out of worry. They said the card was declined. Is there anyway streamate or the bank for the debit card can come after me, or is $28 not worth the hassle?

I used cash at the store I bought it from, and didn’t used real address or name for the debit card
@Catalina SM

Upvote 0

Hi there,

I do not provide support for members but what I can suggest to you is to login to your member account, go to the live support to discuss with them. I am sure the CS representatives will be able to identify the issue and help you with solutions.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.