AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Verification Document Getting Rejected Everytime

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2023
Hii
I registered as model and My model I'd is Rose_Raani , am trying to get my documents verification but they are getting rejected everytime (I used 3 types of Indian Government issued IDs like PAN card, Aadhar Card and Driver Licence, I don't have passport) saying technically modified. I tried to contact officials support by mailing them and getting replies saying upload the correct documents. I tried countless times. Now am stuck. Pls help I'd be very grateful.

Thnkks

Hey @Rose_Raani
I can see the Support team has responded to your ticket and provided you with some alternative solutions.
Please refer to my PM for further assistance.

Upvote 0
Hey @Charlie_SC what are the Indian Documents accepted to verify the model account, my Indian I'd Documents like Aadhar Card, PAN Card and Driver Licence also got rejected saying Digitally modified. Can u please specify what document should I upload??

Upvote 0
can anyone help me? It shows technically modified.

I can see that the Support team has responded to all your queries and have provided you with the relevant information, as have I via PMs.

Please note that our official Support & Moderation Team is the only team who can review documents therefore, should you have further queries, please continue your discussion with them on the opened tickets and they would be happy to clarify things further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.