AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are models like Olivia4,Naked like when they start?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalyn_

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 30, 2013
I'm talking about never nude/nearly never nude type models. I know Oivia has some awesome videos and has done some really creative things. But I'm wondering what she and others like her were doing the first few weeks/months on cam. Whenever I watch Olivia's cam, she usually stays in one spot. And typically doesn't speak. How could that have attracted members to begin with? Was she always doing that? If anyone was around to see her early days (or anyone else who cammed in that nature and made it, she's just my best known reference point) I am so very curious to know!

Reactions: spankamber
If you search for olivia4naked at xhamster.com you will find a video of her in her early days.

It's so typical olivia4naked, the same smile, yeah there is nudity in that video, but her smile steals the show.

The setting is so not the current olivia4naked presence, it looks like she is doing a striptease in one of those non-nude studio's. 

It's my belief that her current show is not something planned but an evolution, she must have insights like "Really? Really? Those perverts like my smile more then sexual activity?, Let's develop this!"

I'd actually be interested to know how most of the top models got along when they started, and whether they had cammed on sights previously and knew how to cam before, or if it were just something that happened.

I do think it was easier to simply "become" a top model 2/3 years ago, nowadays although some girls thrive as new girls, and some girls rise through the ranks pretty quickly and it results in a 6k+ camscore, I tend to see the same faces in the top 20 most of the time, and most of them are models who've been around for a long time.

Girls like AspenRae and GinnyPotter seem to have been in the top 20 monthly since they started, I know Aspen has been in top 20 every month for the past 3 years or something, not sure about Ginny but I know she had cammed for about a month, was top 20 and being interviewed at a convention about it, and since then has been number 1 a whole load of times. Not sure about how long Jalyn has cammed for either but for a while she was number 1/2 a lot of times and is always/pretty much always top 20. I'm not really an expert on the top 20 so I could be wrong about this. All the girls I see as miss mfc at least for the last 2 years are very established camgirls, and are girls who are still very successful models.

I wonder how many of the top models now would be top models if they started now when the competition is so ridiculously fierce. Finance wise there's much more money on the site, but I think it's definitely harder to get noticed. What do other girls think?

I was quite surprised to find that a lot of the currently non-nude top models have not always been that way. Some started naked, some started fucking themselves, but either way, not clothed. I can think of some off the top of my head, but I'd rather not name them since they all try to sweep that part of camming under the rug and it's not hard to do the research anyway.

I always wonder if those who were at one point comfortable getting nude (and perhaps still are, but realize that they don't need to or they actually make more money this way) ever privately do Skype shows with very trusted regulars. It could explain some of the huge tips some girls get (and I'm not saying they can't be earned as a non-nude, but I can see the price of a masturbation or even nude session for one of these girls being hella expensive.)

Status
Not open for further replies.