AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are you waiting on?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2011
West Coast
So the end of the year seems to be packed full of games

what will you be spending your hard earn dollars on?

my top 5

1) Battlefield 3

2) Gears of War 3

3) Saints Row The Third

4) Batman Arkham City

5) Assassins Creed Revelations

honorable mentions
new Lara Croft, Resident Evil 6, Halo CE redo, Mass Effects 3(technically next yr), silent hill, and new need for speed

TERA. That's it. Had a chance to play a couple of months ago and I can't wait for the next preview. Playing Hellgate Global to tide me over.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Arkham City
The Old Republic
Diablo III
Gears of War 3
Skyrim
Street Fighter X Tekken
Mass Effect 3

and I'm probably forgetting some.

Warhammer 40k Space Marine
AC Revelations
Skyrim
Deus Ex Human Revolutions

Gears or War 3, Uncharted 3 and Twisted Metal PS3! Especially since I only have $6 left to pay off on T.M. :dance:

mass effect 3
arkham city
Saints Row 3

I'd have to invest in a new computer when wanting to try out old republic and diablo 3 though both look very fun.

For sure
Battlefield 3
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Agent (2011? :pray: )

Maybe/Later
Ace Combat Assault Horizon
Journey

Mass Effect 3
Asura's Wrath
BioShock Infinite
The Last Guardian
GTA V

I think if they did it would be GTA VI? I'm sure they have one under construction, why wouldn't they?

Star Fox 3d
Mario Kart 3d
Batman Arkham City
Disgaea 4
King of Fighters 13
Uncharted 3
X-men Destiny
Shinobi

I would put in Ultimate Marvel vs Crapcom 3 but Crapcom decided to cancel Megaman Legends 3, and they blamed the fans for it being canceled, so Crapcom is dead to me

Catherine was worth the wait. Beat it the first time yesterday. Now going and getting more golds and beating it again.
Now to wait for Gears 3.

Keithy said:
Catherine was worth the wait. Beat it the first time yesterday. Now going and getting more golds and beating it again.
Now to wait for Gears 3.

Wait, who's Catherine and why are you beating her?? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.