AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Attracts You as a MODEL, to another model's room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
We always try to see what will make regular folk come into your room, or what turns them away but what do you, as a MODEL find attractive, intriguing or whatever else, that makes you see the thumbnail and then decide to go into a room to look?
Or do you only ever go into a room of another model's when you're curious about something specifically (beforehand) (you see they are a non-nude and want to try see tips, for example).

What makes you view another model - whether it's only for a minute or two, or if it then makes you also think "damn, wow that's amazing/sexy (etc)" and then you maybe even tip too

Creative lighting makes me click. Relatability makes me stay. A good conversation can make me engage. I always tip if I stay in a room for more than 5 minutes and I am entertained but finding her cute or funny makes me tip big

I like to check out models that have interesting looking rooms (decor and lighting). I am always looking for room inspiration and ideas because I am not loving mine lately.
Also, I logged onto CB the other day just to cash out, and saw a STUNNING model who I have never seen before, so I went to her room and tipped her and told her I was a model, but that she caught my eye and is gorgeous and I hope she has a great show. She didn't react at all or say anything lol. I would have, but whatev. I've read on here that some models can be suspicious of other models intentions when in their room so maybe that was her deal. I didn't stay long; she was stunning but personality lacking. I like nice girls!

I don't visit other camrooms. I focus 100% on my room. I can't because my brain will start comparing myself to them and start getting hella self-conscious. I keep my model interactions on here, discord, and Twitter.

I go into rooms when I see a model that looks like they’re having a conversation. I tend to gravitate towards personality-based rooms because of the way my own stream works, so when I watched these related models, it gives me a camaraderie feeling and I usually end up tipping them a bit too.

Creative lighting makes me click. Relatability makes me stay. A good conversation can make me engage. I always tip if I stay in a room for more than 5 minutes and I am entertained but finding her cute or funny makes me tip big
Exact same for me.

I've been watching a lot of models in my free time to get a feel for what kind of shows I'd like to do. I tend to stick around and enjoy a chatty model, high goals, interesting lighting/set-up, and usually nothing super sexual.

Relatability is the number one - I always check out heavily pierced girls, tattoos and especially hairy girls. I'm bisexual though and I love women so also just looking natural and beautiful and happy will draw me in. I find I mostly stop watching within a minute or two though... I actually find a lot of peoples cam style a bit boring to watch, so many girls are just on their phones or look really bored or unhappy, or are masturbating with a totally blank face. The main thing that really hooks me in to watching and even tipping (only little ones as I'm not earning enough for that yet haha) is if they look really happy and engaged and are chatting or if they are really enjoying whatever sexual act they are doing... Kinda obvious in a way but also it's just true.

Usually I am drawn in by the room setup and the model herself. I tend to look for more non-typical models that seem to be creative, and laid back, or aren't who you would expect to be on the front page of a camsite. I can smell a studio model from a mile away now....

I stay because of the personality pretty much always, or I will stay because they have a unique hustle. There is one model I absolutely LOVE that wears no makeup, doesn't have a perfect body but her personality is fucking awesome! She's someone I could totally hang out with IRL. I almost always watch mainly her while I am getting ready.

Another thing that will either keep me in the room or drive me out immediately is music. I think the really smart models are the models that play a wide variety of genres and eras, and appeal to a broader audience. I watch one model only when she is listening to rock/punk because I can't stand the ghetto rap. That's just not my thing, but i respect that she switches it up and play music that SHE loves.

I love going into other models rooms to chat and interact, it catches my eye if they are chatting and being enthusiastic, and bonus if they look alternative like tattoos and hair, i always tip If I am in their room and interacting but yeah some models are super suspicious, i like to go into new models rooms too and try to warn them about the new girl predators and scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.