AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What can a webcam studio do to make itself more useful to models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
We are in Colombia and here the very best studios provide services that are unobtainable workng by yourself ie 4K HD and most importantly English language monitering , social media and website services. BUT yes most are a total rip off just like I suspect in most other countries. Okay thats the intro done. Now my question. I now work as a monitor, after a less than glorious career a few years earlier but might go back to modelling now, and social media manager for a brand new studio which wants to be more than just a pimp in sheeps clothing. What additional services could a webcam studo provide that would have REALLY HELPED YOU in your life . I have suggested based on my own short experience per diem payments just to cover expenses for models which we are already doing. Anything else .....we do all the standard stuff ..............

ps what are modelcentro websites like have any of yo used them
pps I am leaving a link to our facebook page . I am not tryng to steal models you are an English language site so there are very likely very few colombian models here!!!. Its just to show you what we are doing. Its all in Spanish obviously https://www.facebook.com/EleganceStudioAgencySantaMarta

We are in Colombia and here the very best studios provide services that are unobtainable workng by yourself ie 4K HD and most importantly English language monitering , social media and website services. BUT yes most are a total rip off just like I suspect in most other countries. Okay thats the intro done. Now my question. I now work as a monitor, after a less than glorious career a few years earlier but might go back to modelling now, and social media manager for a brand new studio which wants to be more than just a pimp in sheeps clothing. What additional services could a webcam studo provide that would have REALLY HELPED YOU in your life . I have suggested based on my own short experience per diem payments just to cover expenses for models which we are already doing. Anything else .....we do all the standard stuff ..............

ps what are modelcentro websites like have any of yo used them
pps I am leaving a link to our facebook page . I am not tryng to steal models you are an English language site so there are very likely very few colombian models here!!!. Its just to show you what we are doing. Its all in Spanish obviously https://www.facebook.com/EleganceStudioAgencySantaMarta

From my experience Colombian models would need from studios...

Health care...
Child care...
Education & Training for future career opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.