AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What size & background for emoticons?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilouxo

Cam Model
Oct 28, 2021
Chaturbate Username
lilouxo
I want to upload my own emoticon (the one that will be next to nickname), but have no idea what size it should be. I tried with random 180px and of course it's too big (i think the perfect one will have something like 70px, am i right?)

The next problem i have is that i have transparent background and it shows as black on CB. When i will make a white background then for someone with dark mode site will look weird...

Sorry if these questions looks stupid for you, it's totally new things for me :oops:

If CB doesn;t automatically resize it, 25px X 25px would be good (or 18x18 if it doesn't skew you image too much). Are you saving the transparent image as a .png?

Upvote 0
Thank you!
Yes, 25px is okay. I also had to make some mistake with the background (resized and saved on canva, for some reason when i clicked "transparent background" there it's turning black on chaturbate - next time i deleted background after saving and it's all good).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.