AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What Will We Find on Your YouTube Homepage?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Just a random and fun little topic.
For those (everyone?) who use YouTube, and frequently, what kind of videos will we see on your Homepage?

Mine is full of "Prank" videos and "food recipes" - stuff I will never do but really would love to try lol.

No exaggeration, it's like 95% video game shit on my Youtube homepage, because that's what I put on for background noise while I do other stuff. There are some creative/art things still hanging on in my feed, though. I'd recommend Drawfee to everyone, they're my very favorite channel. Ashens is cool to chill and watch before bed, and Cartoonist Kayfabe is excellent if you like comics discussion.

My homepage used to be more interesting, back when I had more inclination to actively curate it for myself. I used to watch a bunch of pop culture critique stuff on Youtube, but nearly everyone I follow is on the Nebula service now, so that's where I do most of my "smart" watching.

I have a channel where I'm showing modular synthesizers and make some live techno experimental musical performances. Will expand on that in the future because I've got so many unedited material. Workshops are in the planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.