AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Thanks! For some reason I thought GOG was Windows only, but the site says this will run on MacOS, so for $1.49 I'll give it a try. I just hope it is the original Amiga version and not the PC version that came out that wasn't nearly as good. I miss Jools and Stoo...
I'm like 99% sure it's the pc version since it runs on dosbox. You could always look for an amiga emulator and then try and find the rom. Let's face it even if you buy it through gog it's an emulator and a rom and none of the devs are getting paid for that game anymore it's basically abandonware at this point.

Reactions: Slapstick
I'm like 99% sure it's the pc version since it runs on dosbox. You could always look for an amiga emulator and then try and find the rom. Let's face it even if you buy it through gog it's an emulator and a rom and none of the devs are getting paid for that game anymore it's basically abandonware at this point.
I used to run Amiga Forever when I had Windows, but I see FS-UAE has an ARM64 dmg available. I'll that a go after I finish Fallout 4

Me: "I'm not going to buy any more games until I play through some of my backlog".
Also me: -BUYS ALL THE FUCKING GAMES ON SALE-

I've been so busy lately and now I'm at the beginning of a mega month, so I don't have a ton of time to game these days, yet I still can't stop myself from buying interesting looking games! In the past month/month and a half I've bought an obscene amount of video games. At this point, I don't think I'm ever going to get through my backlog.

The games I've bought on the PS Store: Atelier Ryza 1 & 2, Little Goody Two Shoes, Bendy And The Ink Machine, SENSEs: Midnight, Lacuna, Saturnalia, Vambrace: Cold Soul, Forest Grove, World Of Horror, Daymare: 1998, Death Motel, Anna's Quest, Sherlock Holmes Bundle (Devil's Daughter, Chapter One and Crimes And Punishment), Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened, No One Lives Under The Lighthouse, Amnesia: The Bunker, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Tamashii, Atelier Dusk Trilogy and The Walking Dead: Season One. I also bought School Days HQ on PC and I'm probably going to get Paranormasight on Switch so I have something I can easily play while traveling. But seriously, over 20 games in about six weeks. I have a problem.

And of course what I'm playing in my downtime is The Walking Dead: Season One, which I already played through years ago on Xbox 360. I did do a quick playthrough of the Resident Evil 3 remake a few weeks ago, which was a lot of fun.

Same here. I blame Humble Bundle. I'll see a bundle that has one game that I want, and a few I'm curious about, and the price tag is super reasonable, and then before I know it I'm sitting on piles of games.

Right now I'm playing Two Point Hospital. My life is a bit stressful so when I'm gaming I want something low pressure.

Same here. I blame Humble Bundle. I'll see a bundle that has one game that I want, and a few I'm curious about, and the price tag is super reasonable, and then before I know it I'm sitting on piles of games.

Right now I'm playing Two Point Hospital. My life is a bit stressful so when I'm gaming I want something low pressure.

Yeh I still pay for the legacy humble bundle don't even check the games I own there for half a year at a time.

I love Humble Bundle so much. It's just nice to have something to look forward to. It's like opening gifts on Christmas, but every month and you paid for them for yourself, lol. Thanks, past irresponsible me, you shouldn't have.

• Funny!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Finished setting up in house game streaming last week (like a local version of gamepass where I can stream any of my games to any device), been mainly using it to play original xbox games on the tv so been playing project gotham and halo mainly (also got insignia set up and running so my xbox emulator also has original feeling xbox live...just if there was s few people using it you had to post a message to find people to play with 😂 ) and started geshin impact this week...controller support in that game leaves a lot to be desired though. Only downside I have found so far is there is no way to categories games so you just end up with a list of everything,

Server is called sunshine (it's on github)
client is called Moonlight (also on github) if anyone wants to try it. It's straightforward enough to set up

farm together 2. it's in early access, and I'm already at 20 hours of gameplay. it's basically farmville with no microtransactions. a standard farmsim.

i got my hubby into it while we are both sick with covid. it's a pretty chill cozy game.

Been jumping into this like online arcade style racing/time trials game called Track Mania. It's free on steam and it's fun to play a couple rounds here and there when you are bored.

Also I used to play a lot of Habbo Hotel when I was younger and they re-released like the old school version last week and Called it Habbo Origins, been playing a bit of that as well.. kind of slowed down on it though as I sunk like $500 into the game then gambled all my items away in game.. lol what else is new.

Happy gaming! :)

Reactions: Freddy_Fantastic
Duke Nukem has been my go to when I find myself needing a quick break. Started playing wuthering waves too, enjoying it but it's a game that is going to be a time suck and I dont have that kind of time at the minute so not sure how much longer I'll be playing it.
Apogee Software Duke GIF by Apogee Entertainment

I wouldn't recommend buying the game but Robin Hood Sherwood Builders is worth checking out if you have game pass PC and enjoy RPGs! I am enjoying the game a ton!

Me: "I'm not going to buy any more games until I play through some of my backlog".
Also me: -BUYS ALL THE FUCKING GAMES ON SALE-

I've been so busy lately and now I'm at the beginning of a mega month, so I don't have a ton of time to game these days, yet I still can't stop myself from buying interesting looking games! In the past month/month and a half I've bought an obscene amount of video games. At this point, I don't think I'm ever going to get through my backlog.

The games I've bought on the PS Store: Atelier Ryza 1 & 2, Little Goody Two Shoes, Bendy And The Ink Machine, SENSEs: Midnight, Lacuna, Saturnalia, Vambrace: Cold Soul, Forest Grove, World Of Horror, Daymare: 1998, Death Motel, Anna's Quest, Sherlock Holmes Bundle (Devil's Daughter, Chapter One and Crimes And Punishment), Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened, No One Lives Under The Lighthouse, Amnesia: The Bunker, Resident Evil 4 Remake, Tamashii, Atelier Dusk Trilogy and The Walking Dead: Season One. I also bought School Days HQ on PC and I'm probably going to get Paranormasight on Switch so I have something I can easily play while traveling. But seriously, over 20 games in about six weeks. I have a problem.

And of course what I'm playing in my downtime is The Walking Dead: Season One, which I already played through years ago on Xbox 360. I did do a quick playthrough of the Resident Evil 3 remake a few weeks ago, which was a lot of fun.
Walking Dead Telltale is truly incredible! I enjoyed RE3 remake too, but damn they rushed that game so much.. it felt more like RE2 Remake DLC. RE2 remake is a master piece on the other hand. I recommend the Wolf Among Us if you are into telltale, it's made by the same people who did TWD one. You have great taste in games 👀 RE4 remake is so much better than 3! Not sure if you played RE7, but that is by far the scariest one to me. IMO the scariest game I've ever played is Alien isolation, though.. i never felt so uncomfortable in my life playing a game. I never found the Alien movies scary either... but the devs made that game terrifying and captured horror like no other.

Been jumping into this like online arcade style racing/time trials game called Track Mania. It's free on steam and it's fun to play a couple rounds here and there when you are bored.
Nice! I've been playing this a lot, and still do sometimes. I built some tracks for it putting a lot of time into it. Sadly, since a few weeks my PC has some weird problem where roughly every two minutes many frames are dropped, not only in games but as far as I can see in every software. Not great but not really a problem most of the time. But racing games don't work that way of course.

Walking Dead Telltale is truly incredible! I enjoyed RE3 remake too, but damn they rushed that game so much.. it felt more like RE2 Remake DLC. RE2 remake is a master piece on the other hand. I recommend the Wolf Among Us if you are into telltale, it's made by the same people who did TWD one. You have great taste in games 👀 RE4 remake is so much better than 3! Not sure if you played RE7, but that is by far the scariest one to me. IMO the scariest game I've ever played is Alien isolation, though.. i never felt so uncomfortable in my life playing a game. I never found the Alien movies scary either... but the devs made that game terrifying and captured horror like no other.

I ended up playing through all The Walking Dead telltale games and I really enjoyed them! Granted, none of the later seasons come close to the first season. I’ve actually played through The Wolf Among Us twice, and it’s by far my favorite Telltale game. I’ve played the majority of Telltale’s episodic games. The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Batman, Tales From The Borderlands and Game of Thrones!

Totally agree about RE3 feeling rushed. It was still fun, but I think it’s the weakest of the newer RE games/remakes. I played RE7 when it first came out. Actually, I was able to play it a little early since I pre-ordered a physical copy at GameStop and happened to go in the day before it released and they let me get the game early, haha. I also replayed it very recently after playing the RE4 remake and I also ended up replaying RE8 too.

I’m a total outlier when it comes to Alien: Isolation. I started it years ago and couldn’t really get into it, so I stopped pretty early into it. I’ve been thinking about trying it out again, since I think I was sick or something when I originally played it and that might have been why I didn’t get into it.

Reactions: gold_hippo
I ended up playing through all The Walking Dead telltale games and I really enjoyed them! Granted, none of the later seasons come close to the first season. I’ve actually played through The Wolf Among Us twice, and it’s by far my favorite Telltale game. I’ve played the majority of Telltale’s episodic games. The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Batman, Tales From The Borderlands and Game of Thrones!

Totally agree about RE3 feeling rushed. It was still fun, but I think it’s the weakest of the newer RE games/remakes. I played RE7 when it first came out. Actually, I was able to play it a little early since I pre-ordered a physical copy at GameStop and happened to go in the day before it released and they let me get the game early, haha. I also replayed it very recently after playing the RE4 remake and I also ended up replaying RE8 too.

I’m a total outlier when it comes to Alien: Isolation. I started it years ago and couldn’t really get into it, so I stopped pretty early into it. I’ve been thinking about trying it out again, since I think I was sick or something when I originally played it and that might have been why I didn’t get into it.
Update me if you get through Alien! I am still waiting on Wolf Among Us 2 news :( they said it was coming out this year and ghosted us. I assume you played Life is Strange too if you like Telltale games, I've only gotten through season 1, i need to dive into the rest!

Update me if you get through Alien! I am still waiting on Wolf Among Us 2 news :( they said it was coming out this year and ghosted us. I assume you played Life is Strange too if you like Telltale games, I've only gotten through season 1, i need to dive into the rest!

It might be awhile before I get around to Alien again. My backlog is absolutely insane right now, and I’m probably going to be buying another two games today, since I have no self control. Plus, I’ve been on a reading kick lately, and have been reading a lot in my spare time, definitely more than gaming.

Debating on which game I want to play next (since I decided to forego replaying Dying Light 1, because I’ve already sunk too much time into it on my first playthrough). Dead Space remake, Dying Light 2, Amnesia: The Bunker are the main contenders, but I’m also thinking of diving into the Sherlock Holmes games and playing through all five that’s available on PS5.

And yep! Loved Life Is Strange! I was obsessed when it first came out. LiS: Beyond The Storm is also great. I played the first episode of the second game and wasn’t a fan, though. Never tried out the other one.

….I’ve played a lot of video games, hahaha.

Reactions: gold_hippo
Was procrastinating and made a thing. 😂
Just a simple arcade type game, aim is to rack up a high score.
Just click the image if you want to play it and it'll send you over to my itch page

Banner.png