AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's going on with СB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 10, 2022
Question to the administration cb: Why are models with 30-100 users on the first page, and some rooms are much farther away than usual? Did you change the rankings?
Anyone else notice anything strange on the site? I'm confused..

Well the first page is a "featured" section, not sure how the algorithm works. There is also a "promotion" option available to some broadcasters where they can use their tokens usually between 60-120 tokens to promote themselves on the site for 5 minutes.

Reactions: EvaRomania
Upvote 0
Well the first page is a "featured" section, not sure how the algorithm works. There is also a "promotion" option available to some broadcasters where they can use their tokens usually between 60-120 tokens to promote themselves on the site for 5 minutes.
No, it's not a "promotion". For example, I had 300 users, tokens and a show, but I was on page 10, whereas rooms with 50 users and no tokens are on page 1, it's weird :(

Upvote 0