AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the state of social media like for sex workers right now?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bitesizedru

Cam Model
Nov 25, 2023
southern USA
MFC Username
bitesizedru
Chaturbate Username
bitesizedru
I tried searching this but it seems like most discussion on this topic is pre-all-of-social-media-going-to-shit, so I wanted to ask ya'll what you've been up to recently. I used to use Twitter to promote but I stopped and started just focusing on camming for a few months, I was always planning on going back but now that Musk and his godawful hair plugs have run it into the ground I'm reconsidering. Instagram, my backup, seems to have broken itself pretty thoroughly. If you're still using Twitter, how is it? Is it harder to promote on there now? More or less traffic? Is Bluesky still a thing and if so, how is it doing? Does anybody have any experience with some of the other alt social media sites like Mastodon? Have you found its more effective to just focus on bringing in traffic through OF, Fansly, MFC Share etc? If you don't use any social media what have you been using to promote yourself, if anything?

Reactions: Chezza
Status
Not open for further replies.