AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where to buy lingerie and sexy costumes?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn Nights

Cam Model
Mar 21, 2020
United States
Twitter Username
@TSaNights
Chaturbate Username
autumnnights
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1003872778/autumn_nights/
Where do you all buy lingerie and sexy outfits? I'm primarily asking as I'm looking for an alternative to Amazon, who I rather exclusively bought from (ie, from the sellers who drop ship cheap goods from Aliexpress) up to this point. Although I had good luck with some outfits, I felt unhappy with others that fit oddly, broke my first day wearing them, or otherwise felt cheap. Today I received a garter belt from Amazon which I was able to wear for a grand total of 45 minutes before the suspenders snapped apart. >_> Recently I also received a fishnet body suit which was more like a mesh body tube.

I decided against buying cheap sex toys for the same reasons and ought to do the same for my outfits.

I find Victoria's Secret a bit overpriced for the quality, and feel I could likely support a small or local couturier at their price point. I also found Yandy by searching the forums here, and would like to try them, but am also looking for additional suggestions at varying price points.

I'm looking for costumes too! I hardly know where to look for quality novelty or cosplay costumes I could wear on cam.

Thank you! ⊂( ・ ̫・)⊃

I've purchased some decent pieces from Adam & Eve - if you avoid the one size items and go for things that come in sizes, they're typically better quality. They have sexy lingerie-style costumes as well. On Amazon, look for the brands Dreamgirls and Seven Till Midnight, they're higher quality than the AliExpress stuff. Playful Promises is pricey, but the quality actually matches the price point, and they have decent sales, too. If you're interested in corsets, I own a ton and swear by Timeless Trends and Orchard Corset. Both offer multiple lengths and silhouettes to fit a variety of bodies. And finally, for socks and hosiery, you can't go wrong with SockDreams. They list the body dimensions that each item will fit, so you don't have to guess if the weight/height matrix is for your proportions or totally different ones.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Autumn Nights
Personally I have good experiences with brands like Leg Avenue, Noir Handmade, Allure, Musiclegs etc, but dont know which sell in USA
We have Leg Avenue and MusicLegs, haven't personally heard of the other two.

We have Leg Avenue and MusicLegs, haven't personally heard of the other two.

Allure is a Dutch brand and Noir Handmade is Polish. They do make beautifull wetlook clothing,

I get all my stuff from local thrift shops, specifically Goodwill in the intimates section. Have found some of my favorite pieces that way and I don't think there has even been a time where I didn't get at least a couple Victoria Secret pieces whether it be bras (there are a ton VS Bras at all of them I've noticed!), shorts/tank sets, or silk robes.

Of course theres plenty of brands,some really high quality stuff, but also walmart/target brands.

• Helpful!
I also mostly thrift! I've also ordered from yandy and fredricks of Hollywood and been mostly satisfied. Always shopping on sale/clearance helps with the prices too. Forplay makes a lot of costumes, they're on amazon, yandy, and ebay too. I also use mercari (resale app)

Do you guys buy stuff with some kind of ewallet or do you get the money directly and spend it that way? Im trying to buy somethings on amazon with CosmoPayments but so far they rejected 2 buys and they already charged me :(

This might be a bit basic but fashion nova has some really sexy lingerie! Some is pricey and some is cheap of course though you pay for. There is also prettylittlething.us super cute stuff love that website!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.