AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why does SM not allow offline tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a rumor that it was in the works-hopefully eventually it will happen!
That would be fantastic. I have a few MFC regs that want to tip me but are never on the same time I am.

That would be fantastic. I have a few MFC regs that want to tip me but are never on the same time I am.
You'd get a bigger portion of their tip if they just sent you an MFC offline tip. (I would assume any SM tips would still gain you only about 35%?)

You'd get a bigger portion of their tip if they just sent you an MFC offline tip. (I would assume any SM tips would still gain you only about 35%?)
Probably. It wouldn't equal out to the minimum payout in MFC for me though so I'd still have to go back on and grind to get the minimum. My self confidence can't take that right now. :/

I'll probably just make them tip on MFC anyway and have it chilling there until I'm less... murdery about camscore.

True...unless it was a MFC regular that you recruited yourself and signed up with your cammodels link. Then it would be 70%

Sorry I lost my edit time....I ment 75% (it's an extra 40%)

For my MFC guys who are used to tipping 200-500tokens for a night.....A night on SM where they can just hang out and casually join some Gold Shows on the cheap (2-5bucks a pop) is a cheaper night for them, while still letting them feel like they are not freeloading...and that extra 40% from a couple members in my SM REALLY helps.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
SMBroadcast is a great example. Glitchy as hell, but if you use Adobe's FMLE now, you lose some placement... so its use SMB and have glitches or lose placement.

I wouldn't have minded a STABLE and consistently working properly encoder.... but to essentially force us onto an encoder that suffers from heavy glitches and synch issues is just absolute shit.

They also love to work on things that aren't critical and ignore critical issues that we girls report over and over.

Status
Not open for further replies.