AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wireless Router

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bawksy said:
UncleThursday said:

I really don't think this is the issue. If MFC needed custom port forwarding setups in order to work, like 98% of the girls on here wouldn't be able to handle it. Plus, if packets are getting stopped by a firewall, the cam feed would not work at all, as opposed to working poorly. Also, if a firewall was the problem, you'd see the problem when you're both wired in and wireless.

That's why I said check while wired. If there is no problem while wired, then it's a WiFi issue. If there is a problem, it could be a port forwarding issue.

I have used a multitude of other programs that require port forwarding, including programs that use cams. If the ports aren't forwarded properly, the program (and cam) often still works, just in a way that makes it seem not worth it.

Hell, even some PC games and the gaming consoles want port forwarding enabled to make everything run as smooth as possible while using them online. They'll still work without the ports forwarded, but often the online components seem to be fairly horrible without them open.

Status
Not open for further replies.