AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would it be ok to visit a model as a surprise?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 8, 2016
I live in America, but they are a girl in St Petersburg Russia that works as a web cam model that I am a huge fan of, and kinda in love with her. I spend a lot of time with her online. She works in a house with other web cam girls, its not her home, its like a company that hires girls. After hours of searching for webcam jobs in st petersburg I found where she works.

I go on vacation in December and I was going to fly there and meet her. She post her schedule on her fan page. So I was just going to get a cab to go to the house about a hour before she starts work and wait for her outside. We do cam 2 cam a lot so she knows what I look like. I wouldn't tell her im coming, it would be a surprise.

If I just got to meet her for a couple minutes, and get a hug and take a picture with her it would be one of the best moments of my life. Do models enjoy seeing their fans? And if I brought flowers and chocolate would that be too much?

Last edited:
raw

I live in America, but they are a girl in St Petersburg that works as a web cam model that I am a huge fan of, and kinda in love with her. I spend a lot of time with her online. She works in a house with other web cam girls, its not her home, its like a company that hires girls. After hours of searching for webcam jobs in st petersburg I found where she works.

I go on vacation in December and I was going to fly there and meet her. She post her schedule on her fan page. So I was just going to get a cab to go to the house about a hour before she starts work and wait for her outside. We do cam 2 cam a lot so she knows what I look like. I wouldn't tell her im coming, it would be a surprise.

If I just got to meet her for a couple minutes, and get a hug and take a picture with her it would be one of the best moments of my life. Do models enjoy seeing their fans? And if I brought flowers and chocolate would that be too much?

She lives in another country. You cyberstalked her to find out where she lives. You want to show up unannounced and wait for her outside her place of business so you can hug her.

I'd shoot your ass dead as a fucking doornail in a heartbeat if you did that to me. Seriously. I carry. You'd be dead.

Are you even asking this question. Honestly if you appeared at my work or home as a super fan that knows no boundaries and pays me to do sexy things on cam, well you would probably leave with your manhood unattached from your body. This is stalking and I would advise you not to even try it.

I came to post this exact gif!

OP, I hope you're trolling, but in case you're not: that's insanely inappropriate and not okay.
Dude, you're a stalker. If I were that girl, and you showed up at my place of work like that, I'd be calling the cops on you. Don't do it, and maybe re-evaluate your creepiness in all of this.

Maybe I should have explained better. We are basically friends. She works 5 days a week and I talk to her everyday shes online, I spend about $100 every week doing private sessions with her sometimes just to talk to her. She has her own fan clubs and likes having fans. I think she would enjoy seeing me.

What in the actual fuck did I just read? "Hey girls, is it ok if I stalk you?" You're the guy everybody on this forum warns each other about. There's this thing called consent and it isn't your right to force that on anybody. If it was in your interest to do so, you could have evaluated your chances on taking the risk and speaking with the girl about it. But since you knew she would probably say no, you want to force her into a situation where she has to do the things you want, which is meeting you.

^^ I consider many of my regulars my friends, in that I check in on them ONLINE and talk with them about real life. Many of whom have spent well over $100/week on me in the past.

But even these guys, some of whom I have known for close to 7 years, would feel the wrath of hell if they surprised me on my doorstep, even if it was my "place of work" at an off site office.

Maybe I should have explained better. We are basically friends. She works 5 days a week and I talk to her everyday shes online, I spend about $100 every week doing private sessions with her sometimes just to talk to her. She has her own fan clubs and likes having fans. I think she would enjoy seeing me.

Let's just burst the bubble. Tell her you're flying over and plan on coming to visit. Be sure to mention you already know where she'll be because you tracked her down on the internet.

I think you'll see how enjoyable she thinks that idea is. And you'll come to the realization of just how close of a friend you really are.

Please go get professional help. Not even joking, you really, really should.

If you have to stalk out her whereabouts, you are not her friend. Friends don't do that. Friends don't cross that line. The constructs of your friendship are ONLINE ONLY...otherwise she would have invited you to come over and hang out with her. But she didn't. So you need to seriously check yourself before you find yourself sitting on the inside of a jail cell.

No cam girl likes unannounced surprise visits...from friends, family, and MOST DEFINITELY not strangers or web acquaintances.

If you and her are friends then ask her for permission for visitation. Seriously this is not sweet in any aspect, this whole setup is going to land you in A LOT of trouble.

Everyone is telling you NO for very good, privacy and safety reasons.

WTF? Dude you need a serious reality check! In case you did not get the memo we as cam girls are selling FANTASIES. You are paying for ATTENTION that you would not be receiving if you were not paying her. Webcam sites are not DATING sites. Don't be stupid. It will only end badly for you.
Coincidentally there is a book I read that describes a scene exactly like what you're talking about where the stalker making a surprise visit gets arrested.

WTF? Dude you need a serious reality check! In case you did not get the memo we as cam girls are selling FANTASIES. You are paying for ATTENTION that you would not be receiving if you were not paying her. Webcam sites are not DATING sites. Don't be stupid. It will only end badly for you.
Coincidentally there is a book I read that describes a scene exactly like what you're talking about where the stalker making a surprise visit gets arrested.

Was just going to suggest to OP to go spend a few nights in US prison as that would probably be a better place than a prison in Russia.

I live in America, but they are a girl in St Petersburg Russia that works as a web cam model that I am a huge fan of, and kinda in love with her. I spend a lot of time with her online. She works in a house with other web cam girls, its not her home, its like a company that hires girls. After hours of searching for webcam jobs in st petersburg I found where she works.

Dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Have you considered going to a seedy American strip club and falling in love with a stripper? I mean, if you are dead set on carrying things too far, there is no sense in spending all that money on airfare when there are bouncers right here in our own country who will gladly rough you up for a fraction of the cost...

This shit is not...okay...

Please tell me this guy is just trolling us all, and ain't actually considering this shit. You better leave that poor girl alone. OMG, what a creep...

29035243.jpg

doing camwork is a business and any camgirl in her right mind is going to seperate that from her personal life. Its okay to be friends with a client but having them in your home is an entirely different story. You have some really really sweet clients out there but you also have some sick ass nutcases in not only the cam world but also on the phone sex line and i wouldnt want those motherfucking bastards anywhere near me. You do know what's going on in this girl's personal life. You do not know if her family knows that she is a camgirl or even if this woman has a husband or kids or really anything that could be jeopardized by you showing up. If this girl has a modecum of common sense, she will make sure that you are arrested on sight for not only trepassing but invasion of privacy. This is why i strongly emphasize that if you are going to do camwork, please do it behind a vpn or a mirror or any extra layer of protection.

doing camwork is a business and any camgirl in her right mind is going to seperate that from her personal life. Its okay to be friends with a client but having them in your home is an entirely different story. You have some really really sweet clients out there but you also have some sick ass nutcases in not only the cam world but also on the phone sex line and i wouldnt want those motherfucking bastards anywhere near me. You do know what's going on in this girl's personal life. You do not know if her family knows that she is a camgirl or even if this woman has a husband or kids or really anything that could be jeopardized by you showing up. If this girl has a modecum of common sense, she will make sure that you are arrested on sight for not only trepassing but invasion of privacy. This is why i strongly emphasize that if you are going to do camwork, please do it behind a vpn or a mirror or any extra layer of protection.

You people don't understand how friendly we are with each other. She told me she lives in St Petersburg. And yes I know all about her life. She is going to college right now studying languages. Her main language is Russian of course but she speaks almost perfect English too. She tells me about her real life problems with her friends and stuff and we talk about them. I'm not just some random creepy that she doesn't know

Doesn't matter how good of "friends" you two are, that's fucking creepy. Don't do it.

Oh my god.

This scenario is literally the exact nightmare of every single cam girl I know.

If you value your friendship at all, don't do this. Otherwise, I can pretty much guarantee that you will never speak to this girl again (and that's the best case scenario I can think of).

Status
Not open for further replies.