AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would this laptop do the job? (New cam girl)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2015
Would this laptop be ok for camming? I've browsed several forums and many people are saying that you have to have an i7 processor. Trouble is that I don't have much money and I'm looking for something a little less expensive.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/compu...us-x555la-15-6-laptop-black-10135223-pdt.html

Operating system: Windows 10 (64-bit)

SPECIFICATION Processor - Intel® Core™ i5-5200U Processor - Dual-core - 2.2 GHz / 2.7 GHz with Turbo Boost - 3 MB cache Memory (RAM) 8 GB Storage 1 TB HDD, 5400 rpm

I would only use the laptop for camming purposes (If that makes any difference)

Many thanks x

I use an I5 desktop and it runs fine... I think it should be ok for a bit until you can upgrade :)

Thanks for all of your replies. You've been very helpful. Think I'm going to go ahead and get this one. I'm sick of looking for the perfect laptop. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.