AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Would you rather get one 100k tip - five 20k - or ten 10k token tips on CB?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 12, 2024
HI, I'm wondering what the benefits or negs. are for getting one large tip vs. breaking it up into 20, 10s, 5s.

I assume bragging rights? Does it increase the performers ranking or draw positive attention to them?

Could there be any negatives, such as unwanted catty attention - attraction of hustler lurker types who PM trying to poach customers?

Thanks, I'd appreciate any advice.

I’ll jump in here.

I assume large tips are best.

But if you still want to spend the same amount of tokens but break it up during time in the room: also great.

A healthy mix is always nice. Chaturbate has a few users who will see large tips fly and decide they don't need to spend their tokens and lurk/don't tip.

Others see it as a great appreciation for the model. I certainly wouldn't be upset if someone dropped 100K tokens in my lap in one shot.

Highest tip at one time was 222,222 tokens. I'm sure it's no longer the highest tip on site.

It depends if it's a large tip from a single person or smaller tips from multiple people. IMO smaller tips from more people is always a better option long term.
It also depends on how the flow of the room is, if its quiet and people arnt tipping, personally I would prefer them spread out tipping for menu items and shows rather than a single lump.
Basically it completely depends on the situation on what would be "preferred" but its not like either of them is a wrong answer.

The biggest I’ve dropped is 100,000 tokens on SC.

It was so much fun…! A Sunday night last March.

My highest tip to date is 30,000. It was a collective effort between three users on one account. It was the number one highlight of my cam career.

It depends if it's a large tip from a single person or smaller tips from multiple people. IMO smaller tips from more people is always a better option long term.
It also depends on how the flow of the room is, if its quiet and people arnt tipping, personally I would prefer them spread out tipping for menu items and shows rather than a single lump.
Basically it completely depends on the situation on what would be "preferred" but its not like either of them is a wrong answer.
Thanks - I specifically meant from one person.

Personally... I think it would be great to receive them staggered.. First 10, then 100, then 1000, then 10,000 and so on... maybe even staggered over a few days, imagine the thrill when you get to the biggest amount. It would be a wild ride.

But either way, however you feel like dropping them, I am absolutely certain that they will be much appreciated by whom receives them. Happy tipping!

Reactions: Vixxen81
If I have a slow room/not a lot of people I'm not going to get upset with one big one. Like others said, if there's a buncha people in the room, smaller tips are preferred because it can encourage others to participate and tip. One big tip drops in a crowded room and all of a sudden it's all, "woo hoo! yeah baby! free show! take if all off and cum!"

Reactions: KingMarti
Biggest tip I dropped was over 40,000 tokens on my favorite model a few years ago. It was broken up into increments of 100, 200, 500 and 1,000 tokens throughout the evening. Of course she loved it. For that month I tipped her over 200,000 tokens.

Personally? Give me that single 100K. A 6-digit tip is an ultra-rare spectical. Maybe I like to squint while I count the zeroes over and over again to make sure I'm not just seeing things, or maybe I'm just a size queen.

The 100k tip would be fantastic for 'my highest single tip of all time' bragging rights purposes. But so would the 20k or 10k tips, since I've never received a 5-digit tip before.
Five 20k tips or ten 10k tips coming from different members would have me like "Awww, they like me! They really like me!" 😂

excited woot woot GIF

But either one of those options would make me scream (Gotta love a man who can make ya scream!) and ugly cry happy tears, and would motivate me to set aside time to start camming regularly again on a token site (MFC).