AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"You’ve already uploaded docs for this person in this model account" Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2023
Hello,

I'm trying to get verified on SC for more than one month.

I had an account which was under protection of a studio for 6 months. On 15.08.2023 the protection has stopped and I should have been able to make a new account which I did.
Every time I tried to upload the documents and sign the agreement it's telling me "You’ve already uploaded docs for this person in this model account." and I didn't because the documents never been approved.

I'm everyday waiting for a proper reply from the support departement and always there is an automated message who states the same thing to try to upload becasuse they rejected and now it will work.
I think is a missunderstanding because I had an old account under the studio protection for 6 months and expired on 15.08.2023 now I deal with this issue.
No one from the support departement tried to have a deeper look or they are not allowed I don't know but the point is that I'm not allowed to upload documents in the first place so that can be verified.

Thank you for listening and hope to find a way eventually,
Have a wonderfull day!

Status
Not open for further replies.