AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your Cooter

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to shave as rarely as possible since I'm such a sensitive skinned chicka. That being said, when I wasn't camming, I shaved about 2x a week.

I shave it when it needs shaving. Sometimes it's a cam day, sometimes it's not. That's true whether I'm full time or part time camming.

Depends if I give a crap that day, my hair in general grow (all over) pretty fast so IF I shve its gotta be a daily maintance which sucks since my skin is sensitive also :/ So I usually shave weekly, that ways its a noticed kinda thing lol

I have been in the habit of shaving each time I hop in the shower....

My girlie bits are so used to it now then I don't even have to use any soap and no razor burns....

salmaherrick said:

My girlie bits are so used to it now then I don't even have to use any soap and no razor burns....

This is me being completely fucking jealous of you.

Ah yeah I used to be able to shave every day without a problem, but now that I'm so lazy when it comes to shaving I couldn't imagine going back. The fuzz on me is soft even when short so I just don't bother.

I was just asking because yours always looks clean shaven and nice. :)

Frankie said:
salmaherrick said:

^ I second this.

Frankie said:
salmaherrick said:

Hahaha.....

I used to use this stuff called Coochie Cream and it works wonders. Think they have a whole line of stuff now...shaving cream...lotions...ya name it....anyhow, it was the only thing I could find that worked if I recall.

salmaherrick said:
Frankie said:
salmaherrick said:

Hahaha.....

I used to use this stuff called Coochie Cream and it works wonders. Think they have a whole line of stuff now...shaving cream...lotions...ya name it....anyhow, it was the only thing I could find that worked if I recall.

I've used that stuff! It's awesome.

Frankie said:
salmaherrick said:

hahahahahahaha i feel u :(
:lol:

I do not own one.

However, I lol'd hard when CandieCane revealed that she's gone over to shaving with her leg raised vertically, even when off cam, as it's easier.

I simply cannot imagine being that flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.