AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ZzZZzzZZ

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I thought I could muster the energy for a regular show tonight, but I was so wrong! Last night zapped me. Not only energy-wise but mentally I'm a bit drained.

All day yesterday I was anxious and a nervous wreck, just wondering how things would go. Once she got here I could tell she was nervous too. To say it was overwhelming once we logged on cam would be a major understatement! I felt like my attention was divided in many directions. I wanted to make sure she was comfortable and was entertaining enough for everyone. Plus I ended up with over 2000 people in my room, and I lost the ability to keep track of everything going on. Tips flew in, lots of people were talking at once, and many new names popped in. All of those factors nearly made my head explode. (Nevermind the fact that I hadn't eaten pussy in a long while and was already anxious about that!)

Obviously we ended up having a very successful night on cam, but I did leave the night feeling a little off. It was so different than what I'm used to on a daily basis. Given all that, I think I am going to keep any future girl on girl action off-cam. :) I'm looking forward to getting back into my groove over the next couple of days. For now I am going to relax and unwind in preparation for the week to come.

Thanks to everyone for their unconditional support throughout this entire month. It's officially halfway over today!

It's great that you work really hard Amber & realize when you need certain things but here's something I learned.It's a little thing called HALT. The reason I say this is that all of us run into rough spots every once in a while as it stands for Hungry Angry Lonely & Tired. Ask me any questions if you want to learn more Amber.

heart42 said:
It's great that you work really hard Amber & realize when you need certain things but here's something I learned.It's a little thing called HALT. The reason I say this is that all of us run into rough spots every once in a while as it stands for Hungry Angry Lonely & Tired. Ask me any questions if you want to learn more Amber.

Jesus rainbow shitting Christ, you need to be strangled with a razor wire...

arachn1d said:
heart42 said:

Jesus rainbow shitting Christ, you need to be strangled with a razor wire...

This.

Why don't we keep the thread focused on Amber, rather than focus on someone else? ... You obviously do not like this other person. But it is equally as obvious he is just trying to help... So I don't see why an attack needs to be made.

If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all. Ignore the comment and go on about your life... Or go on about telling Amber how wicked awesome she is! Cause that's really why we are all here, isn't it? :dance:

Amber, you are awesome and did a fantastic job! Get the rest you need, because you deserve it! =)

i have to say that i enjoyed it immensely... twice :-D i dont feel i should say that ur probably so overwhelmed cuz u have had 1 HELLOFA week with the anal/auction/and daphne i would rule any of it out but u might want to pace yourself in the future u no but your a pro at this and im just a horny idiot lookin for a good time u would know best all of us do walk away (or limp cuz walking aint so easy after seeing you) knowing that its your show and youre the boss that makes it EXTREMELY HOT btw (deep down us guys DO like to get bossed around ;) ) anyways i wanted to share my opinion (for what its worth) and express my eternal love for the PERFECT WOMAN... just knowing u exist gives me hope that maybe someday ill find one that isnt taken ;)
- cereal

Status
Not open for further replies.