AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bocefish

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 26, 2010
Usually somewhere between flippant and glib.
I feel for the loved ones of those on the flight, it's gotta be a nightmare for them.

That said, talk about a conspiracy theorists wet dream.

Hard to believe in this day and age of technology, satellites, transponders... that it's still such a mystery.

The latest is that the transponders were systematically shutdown independently which leads me to believe even more that foul play is at hand.

0IvPe5C.gif

What say you?

I am loving these conspiracy theories too. I one I like most is that North Korea has hijacked the plane and it's sitting in an airport there, packed up as a WMD. Or aliens. Let's just blame aliens. TV here ran a particularly pointless story on the co-pilot being a womaniser who smoked in the cockpit. WTF?

Sadly, I think all passengers have perished following crash landing at sea. Very sad.

MsAllyCat said:
Sadly, I think all passengers have perished following crash landing at sea. Very sad.

That is how it looks, doesn't it?

It's not worth paying attention to any news about this, because the next thing you read or hear will contradict the last. The families are going through hell because of all the back and forth. I don't imagine the conspiracy theories give them much comfort.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
Bocefish said:
Iran is supposedly blaming it on the U.S. in order to sabotage their relationship with China, go figure that one out.
It was one Iranian legislator. He doesn't represent the opinion of the Iranian government.

Reactions: BBellvue and Gen
Sevrin said:
Bocefish said:
Iran is supposedly blaming it on the U.S. in order to sabotage their relationship with China, go figure that one out.
It was one Iranian legislator. He doesn't represent the opinion of the Iranian government.

Hence the word "supposedly."

Did you happen to see anything refuting his statement?

Bocefish said:
Sevrin said:
Bocefish said:

Hence the word "supposedly."

Did you happen to see anything refuting his statement?
Anyone worth listening to likely has better things to do.

I tweeted this video the other day, I'll re-post it here now...

Reactions: Bocefish
Sevrin said:
Bocefish said:
Actually he does. This isn't akin to some new guy just elected to some minor position just blurting out his wild opinions. Hossein Naghavi Hosseini is the spokesman for Iran's Parliament National Security and Foreign Policy Committee. So he does speak for the government on this matter. Literally.

eyeteach said:
PlayboyMegan said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/malaysia-recruits-witch-doctors-find-missing-passenger-jet-article-1.1720770
This really pissed me off.

Wow, just...wow.
It's done here in the states too. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

http://www.kttc.com/story/24863452/california-farmers-hire-dowsers-to-find-water
ST. HELENA, Calif. (AP) - With California in the grips of drought, farmers throughout the state are using a mysterious and some say foolhardy tool for locating underground water: dowsers, or water witches.

Practitioners of dowsing use rudimentary tools - usually copper sticks or wooden "divining rods" that resemble large wishbones - and what they describe as a natural energy to find water or minerals hidden deep underground.

While both state and federal water scientists disapprove of dowsing, California "witchers" are busy as farmers seek to drill more groundwater wells due to the state's record drought that persists despite recent rain.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...rnians-Turn-to-Rain-Dances-for-Drought-Relief
The San Juan Intertribal Council has staged Native American a Rain Dance every Sunday evening for the past three weeks. This past Sunday, the state actually did enjoy some mild rain, though not enough to stop the drought.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/03/prayer-for-rain-drought_n_3207350.html
The faithful gathered Wednesday night in Oklahoma City to recite a collection of Christian, Muslim and Jewish prayers for the year's first worship service dedicated to rain.

The Catholic bishop in Lubbock is planning a special Mass at a local farm in two weeks so that farmers can have their seeds and soil blessed. The archbishop of New Mexico's largest diocese has turned to the Internet and social media to urge parishioners to pray.

I'm really confused as to why anyone is shocked by the rituals...

Not that I think they'll work or nothing but it's really no different than a bunch of Catholics praying and kissing a wad of beads...

JoleneBrody said:

Not that I think they'll work or nothing but it's really no different than a bunch of Catholics praying and kissing a wad of beads...
Because Malaysian officials are the ones who recruited the "dr." If our US officials started recruiting Catholics to pray, I'd be equally mad. It's different if individual people pray or perform "magic."

PlayboyMegan said:
JoleneBrody said:

Because Malaysian officials are the ones who recruited the "dr." If our US officials started recruiting Catholics to pray, I'd be equally mad. It's different if individual people pray or perform "magic."

Some countries do not have a separation of church and state. And it's not like they're using this as a substitute for trying to use other means. It's just like a candlelight vigil.

SexyStephXS said:
PlayboyMegan said:
JoleneBrody said:

Some countries do not have a separation of church and state.
And that's what pisses me off.

JerryBoBerry said:
eyeteach said:
PlayboyMegan said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/malaysia-recruits-witch-doctors-find-missing-passenger-jet-article-1.1720770
This really pissed me off.

Wow, just...wow.
It's done here in the states too. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

http://www.kttc.com/story/24863452/california-farmers-hire-dowsers-to-find-water
ST. HELENA, Calif. (AP) - With California in the grips of drought, farmers throughout the state are using a mysterious and some say foolhardy tool for locating underground water: dowsers, or water witches.

Practitioners of dowsing use rudimentary tools - usually copper sticks or wooden "divining rods" that resemble large wishbones - and what they describe as a natural energy to find water or minerals hidden deep underground.

While both state and federal water scientists disapprove of dowsing, California "witchers" are busy as farmers seek to drill more groundwater wells due to the state's record drought that persists despite recent rain.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...rnians-Turn-to-Rain-Dances-for-Drought-Relief
The San Juan Intertribal Council has staged Native American a Rain Dance every Sunday evening for the past three weeks. This past Sunday, the state actually did enjoy some mild rain, though not enough to stop the drought.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/03/prayer-for-rain-drought_n_3207350.html
The faithful gathered Wednesday night in Oklahoma City to recite a collection of Christian, Muslim and Jewish prayers for the year's first worship service dedicated to rain.

The Catholic bishop in Lubbock is planning a special Mass at a local farm in two weeks so that farmers can have their seeds and soil blessed. The archbishop of New Mexico's largest diocese has turned to the Internet and social media to urge parishioners to pray.

Laugh all you want but I've personally seen dowering rods work.

eyeteach said:
Laugh all you want but I've personally seen dowering rods work.
That's why I am laughing. They ALWAYS work. That's what's so funny about them. You can literally go out almost anywhere in America and shake a stick at it and you'll find water below you. Guaranteed if you step out your front door with two stick you can move them around a bit and exclaim you found water, and you'd be right.

http://pubs.usgs.gov/circ/circ1186/html/gen_facts.html
Ground water occurs almost everywhere beneath the land surface. The widespread occurrence of potable ground water is the reason that it is used as a source of water supply by about one-half the population of the United States, including almost all of the population that is served by domestic water-supply systems.
Basic geology.

I've watched dowering rods work in finding a lost pipe that was not properly recorded when installed over 50 years prior... but even though they are called "witching rods" and such they are not actually a spiritual tool as much as just kind of mysterious.

But they totally work! How, I have no fricken idea but they do. Earth is crazy man!

JoleneBrody said:
I've watched dowering rods work in finding a lost pipe that was not properly recorded when installed over 50 years prior... but even though they are called "witching rods" and such they are not actually a spiritual tool as much as just kind of mysterious.

But they totally work! How, I have no fricken idea but they do. Earth is crazy man!

It's all about magnetism! I used dowsing rods a few times, when I was a utility locator.

JoleneBrody said:

True story, I saw my father use them once to locate a spot for a well, when he found the spot he told the well digger he'd hit water somewhere between 25-30 feet down. The guy hit at 28 feet, give or take a couple of inches.

Well, I'll simply leave it with this little tidbit. James Randi Educational Foundation has long included dowsing, for both water and minerals, in their challenge. In fact it was the most common method attempted for the prize. It seems many people have seen it done and many claim they can do it. Any single person anywhere on the planet can take a simple test using their own equipment. If they can prove it works they win a million dollars. Not surprisingly no one has ever won the challenge.

http://www.randi.org/library/dowsing/

Water dowsers are by far the most common variety we have encountered, and they, too, exhibit a wide spectrum of claims. Some only look for fresh/potable water. With some, it must be moving water. Some cannot detect water in pipes, only "natural" water. Most say they can tell how far down the water is, and at what rate it will be delivered, once tapped. Water dowsers as well as some less specialized say they can be thrown off by magnetic fields, nearby electricity, machinery, buried meteorites, masses of metal, or other underground rivers that intersect their path. The list of elements and situations that they say can inhibit their performances is endless.

The bottom line is that they all fail, when properly and fairly tested. There are no exceptions. Even after they have clearly and definitely failed, they always continue to believe in their powers.
So all those people you've witnessed do this miracle you should send them that link and have them fill out an application. Their million dollars is within reach.

JerryBoBerry said:
Sevrin said:
Bocefish said:
Actually he does. This isn't akin to some new guy just elected to some minor position just blurting out his wild opinions. Hossein Naghavi Hosseini is the spokesman for Iran's Parliament National Security and Foreign Policy Committee. So he does speak for the government on this matter. Literally.

I posted that mostly as a joke how they think just saying something somehow makes it true, similar to when Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said "In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country." Who knows how many people actually believe crap like that.

Bocefish said:
JerryBoBerry said:
Sevrin said:
Bocefish said:

I posted that mostly as a joke how they think just saying something somehow makes it true, similar to when Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said "In Iran we don't have homosexuals like in your country." Who knows how many people actually believe crap like that.
I still found it funny when I was doing the research on him it turned out he actually was the spokesman. :-D

Reactions: Bocefish
This one is the most realistic one I've read. I think that the author of this article is probably right. But then it's not a conspiracy theory, it's just a simple, practical theory based on the information at hand. Even if it weren't a fire in the plane, it seems much more likely that there was a fault on the plane which would be why the pilot would have redirected for the nearest airport than any of the other weird theories.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh ... ical-fire/

The one on the moon made me laugh. I read up on that one and apparently about 50/60 years ago the sport had the same front cover talking about a different plane on the moon with the same photo, then when they looked at the moon and discovered there was no plane the next front cover said "plane on moon disappears" or something like that. So the article I guess may be a bit of a joke because of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.