AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mega May!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
:romance-heartbeating: MEGA MAY :romance-heartbeating:

I've mentioned a few times over the last month or so that I was going to aim for the stars in May and try to make top 5 on Miss MFC's top 20. Top 5 for month 5! Below is one of the exciting details I've been dying to announce about it, and I am super excited!

Since I've started MFC, I've been putting aside some of the money I've earned so at some point I could do something fun for all of my fans and the MFC community. Well, MEGA MAY is the perfect opportunity to do it. So, I present to you...

Amber's "SURPRISE!" Auction

Here's how it will work: Every Saturday in the month of May, I will appear on cam for a short time as Auctioneer Amber, bringing along my special items. I will open the bidding for the day at 100 tokens. The bidders will bid via chat in my MFC room until we have a bid that can't be topped. (DO NOT TIP YOUR BIDS! Just type the amount of tokens you are willing to tip to purchase the item, and keep upping the amount as you see fit, just like at an actual auction.) Once I close the bidding I will announce the winner who will then need to tip their bidding amount to seal the deal. Only real bids should be offered. Anyone faking a final bid amount (who wins then doesn't actually tip the required amount) will be banned for meddling with the fun!

Now here's when the "SURPRISE!" comes into play. Each item will be randomly hidden under a numbered box by Jawbs so not even I will know what item is where. The winner will select ONE mystery box and whatever item is under that box is what they won. No picking again or do-overs.

So no, you won't know exactly what item you're bidding on, and you may even receive something you already have or don't want, but it's a risk you must be willing to take. I like to think the surprise is worth the risk. What are the items? I'm glad you've asked...

THE AUCTION ITEMS

All items will come with a handwritten personalized thank-you letter from me. If you ask nicely, Jawbs might include an autographed picture of his hairy ass.

• [*] The Original Fleshlight (this item has been replaced)

[*] ASUS Eee 10.1" Netbook Computer - 1005PEB (Deep Red)
    Congrats to arachn1d!
    asus.jpg

[*] a320 Pocket Retro Game Emulator (Black)
    Congrats to Mirra!
    a320.jpg

[*] Canon PowerShot A495 10.1 MP Digital Camera with 3.3x Optical Zoom and 2.5-Inch LCD (Red)
    Congrats to ncogneeto!
    canon.jpg

[*] Beats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk (White)
    beats.jpg

[*] Nintendo DSi (Blue) w/ 3 games (Final Fantasy IV, Scribblenauts, Animal Crossing)
    (Note: The console and games are slightly used - these were mine!)
    dsi.jpg

[*] Xbox 360 Arcade System
    Congrats to Eldorian!
    xbox360.jpg

[*] 16GB Wi-Fi + 3G iPad
    Congrats to Cypher_17!
    ipad.jpg

[*] 16GB Wi-Fi + 3G iPad (yes - another one!)
    ipad.jpg

There is only one of each item so once it gets picked, it won't be available anymore. That means the winner on the first Saturday of the month will have the largest selection of possibilities. I will cross out any items as they're eliminated so you can always come back and check to see what's still available. I'll also edit this post to include the weekly winners so everyone can see the lucky recipients!

To keep shipping as easy as possible, I will only be shipping the items to US-based addresses and will be shipped via UPS. If you aren't able/willing to provide an address to receive an item, please refrain from participating in the auction. Also, please keep in mind I'm doing this for fun so please don't take it too seriously.

Remember, do NOT tip your bids during the bidding!! Only the winner will tip when the bidding is closed!! Any direct tips that come in during the bidding are appreciated, but don't count towards the auction.

I hope you all have fun with this, as I'm sure I will. I look forward to a fantastic month with all of my MFC friends!

The auctions will be on each Saturday FRIDAY in May at 7pm!! (PDT)
Rules:
1. Don't tip the bids, and don't bid if you can't follow through.
2. Only U.S. residents may win an auction item.
3. You may only win ONE auction. (One person can't dominate each auction, I want everyone to have a shot.)
4. Only Premium members will be able to participate. If you're not yet Premium and want to participate, go sign up now!

pyrite1965 said:
Not sure if I would want to bid, I may get an Ipad :p

But DAMN that is sweet!

LOL I know some people will hope to win that, and others will be hoping not to. It's funny. I really am hoping that people have fun with this and that it doesn't completely a) bomb or b) cause drama or c) cause complications because someone didn't read the rules :)

this whole time I thought you were purchasing these items for me.
:crybaby:

AmberCutie said:
c) cause complications because someone didn't read the rules :)

you always run the risk of that with anything that has rules because people tend to skim over things/not read them at all.

that being said: I really hope it works out for you and frankly wish that I had more money so that I could participate in it, but I more than likely won't =\

morment said:
AmberCutie said:
c) cause complications because someone didn't read the rules :)

you always run the risk of that with anything that has rules because people tend to skim over things/not read them at all.

that being said: I really hope it works out for you and frankly wish that I had more money so that I could participate in it, but I more than likely won't =\

Ya never know! I'm starting the bids at 100 so there's always the possibility that an item goes for cheap :)

Wow! That is friggin awesome!

*wondering if I should show Hubs this* lol

AmberCutie said:
Ya never know! I'm starting the bids at 100 so there's always the possibility that an item goes for cheap :)

true, but at the moment 100 tokens is borderline out of my price range. I'm broke.

burnside986 said:
Mrs Amber Jerbs.

does anybody else read that with the mental voice of the guys in South Park complaining about the people from the future stealing their jobs? or is it just me?

morment said:
burnside986 said:
Mrs Amber Jerbs.

does anybody else read that with the mental voice of the guys in South Park complaining about the people from the future stealing their jobs? or is it just me?

*raises hand*

Good Luck Amber! Don't think you'll need it though, you're kind of a badass :)

Those prizes are super awesome as well, I can't wait to see who gets what!

Well, better have something special for me then because my birthday is the finale of Mega May. Of course it's also Memorial Day. So I'm sure I won't be around, but still.

Please see updated OP.

Fleshlight replaced with ASUS Eee 10.1" Netbook Computer - 1005PEB (Deep Red)

:D

Damn I need to get me some tokens before next saturday.
Also need to check the forums more often. Damn school schedule has thrown everything off.

Blaze209 said:
Damn I need to get me some tokens before next saturday.
Also need to check the forums more often. Damn school schedule has thrown everything off.

Glad to have you back. And um... I changed the auctions to Fridays since we seemed to be a little "off" with me being on Saturday to begin with. See OP for adjustments.

AmberCutie said:
Glad to have you back. And um... I changed the auctions to Fridays since we seemed to be a little "off" with me being on Saturday to begin with. See OP for adjustments.

D'oh! Not online on Fridays.

Status
Not open for further replies.