AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban Banners on camera.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirra said:
Do you actually comprehend written English or do you just spew out mostly incomprehensible strings of words in an attempt to communicate? If you could actually COMPREHEND what has been written, you wouldn't keep saying the same incorrect statements over and over again. Then, just maybe, some of us would care about your statements rather than dismissing them as being completely unfounded.

NICE TRY I DONT CARE and im not going to try and type big stupid word to argue with you thats what lames such as yourself does try and attack grammer or spelling when in fact your wrong and you know it.....lmao

MissStar said:
AngelicTease said:
MissStar said:
oh and here is something for the lames that dont get this thread ....guys record cams ....girls lose money......they quit...less girl less cams to record....do it too much and boom no cam girls at all then what .....you support these sites and we leave ....maybe u dont care about me good i dont care....but your favorite cam model quits because she is making less money than the content thief.... from her own body ...all thanks to these losers! BRAVO!!!!

How will something taken from your FREE/PUBLIC cam effect what you earn? *confused* I could understand if someone posted pictures from a group or private session, but if it's something anyone can see for free anyway, I don't understand what the problem is? If anything, surely it'd be advertising?
But maybe I've missed the point, hmm.

okay if you dont have your name on it where is the advertising thats the point they dont want it on there or sooo small it can be cropped out

There are guys out there making more than we do from our content it kind of hard to use video with names and urls on them

Hmm I guess. For future reference, I suggest if you find your stuff on sites and don't like it, you send the admin of that site a polite email asking them to take it down.
I understand your pissed off at finding your picture here, but umm, I don't think calling people names will get the picture removed sooner than if you was polite about it?
If anything, it might make people want to take pictures of your cam feed more, just to piss you off as you were so nasty to them.

Where as if you're nice, no ones going to want to piss you off. :D

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
People have been recording cam shows since forever and there are more cam shows and cam girls than ever. Watching a recorded cam show is boring. Watching a model and chatting with her, whether in private or in public, is fun. The cam site members who post here respect cam models generally, and we absolutely adore some models in particular. We do notice when they do goofy shit though, and we kid them about it sometimes.

Seriously, you're picking the wrong fight with the wrong people here.

Reactions: SinginRebel
Mikeythegeek said:
I hate to do this, but I have to call out a model on these forums for banner overkill.

Hey Mikey,
Just thought I'd note that this was a game. Some were tipping to remove painted areas and some to add. You still may not care for the idea, but some in the room have had fun with it the last week or so.

Reactions: Gen
I never once attacked your spelling or grammar. I did hint at the fact that some of your statements didn't seem to make any sense at all. What could be understood seemed to be mostly you repeating the same things as if a broken record about things being posted here to make money when, in fact, these forums are not a source of income for anyone. They are an expense incurred by AmberCutie because she wanted a place like this.

P.S. Take a tip from AngelicTease. It will do you a world of good.

MissStar said:
okay if you dont have your name on it where is the advertising thats the point they dont want it on there or sooo small it can be cropped out

That's is NOT the point of this thread at all! The point is that the banners and self advertisings are fucking annoying as hell and detract from what little quality most cams have.

Mikeythegeek said:
I hate to do this, but I have to call out a model on these forums for banner overkill.

not a banner at all, in any way shape or form :) we were playing an art game and people were tipping to get art drawn instead of stuff erased. that is all!

Reactions: Gen
well damn exactly how was my name really too big ....lmao fuck that it did just what i wanted.. made it hard to reuse......but no u sit there and post my pic and the rest defend it....lmao get real stay real we dont talk like u type at all in real life im a real person typin like i talk ....if your talk like that u must talk only to nerds and get your ass beat in a club....parks...football games hell they dont even try that shit on TV lmao

TeaganTaylorr said:
Mikeythegeek said:

not a banner at all, in any way shape or form :) we were playing an art game and people were tipping to get art drawn instead of stuff erased. that is all!

ANyone with half a brain could see you where erasing the overlay ...but some just want to make other look bad to make themselves look good ...or maybe she just didnt think

MissStar said:
well damn exactly how was my name really too big ....lmao fuck that it did just what i wanted.. made it hard to reuse......but no u sit there and post my pic and the rest defend it....lmao get real stay real we dont talk like u type at all in real life im a real person typin like i talk ....if your talk like that u must talk only to nerds and get your ass beat in a club....parks...football games hell they dont even try that shit on TV lmao

I didn't post your pic. I've never been in your chat room. I do talk like this. I have friends who talk like this. I am a bit of a geek and many of my friends are as well. I doubt many people would fuck with me, however, and if they try to I will defend myself though I have not had the chance. I used to be ok at basketball but since breaking my elbow and losing much of the range of motion with my right arm, I am not terribly good at any sports any more.

MissStar said:

There are guys out there making more than we do from our content it kind of hard to use video with names and urls on them

See... this is what I was talking about in my previous post. It has been said many times and many ways in this thread but you just don't seem to get it. CONTENT POSTED ON THIS FORUM IS NOT EARNING ANYONE A PROFIT!

This thread is about the fact that a huge, obtrusive banner on your cam detracts from your cam. It makes a case supporting the fact that some people may NOT watch, tip, or take you private because of the intrusiveness of said banner.

That said, if you had sent AmberCutie a message requesting it be taken down, you wouldn't have been trolled and she would take it down next time she's online. You chose to be a complete bitch about it and I personally found it would be fun to make fun of you while waiting for a video file to encode into a different format so I could stream it to my PS3. It has finished as I type this post so I won't be posting again for a while.

TeaganTaylorr said:
Mikeythegeek said:

I'm aware of this now after talking to one of those whose name was on the screen (most will be able to guess who it was).

Oh, and Missstar... shut up. You want to request that a image be taking down, take it up with Amber. You want to explain why you did that banner, learn to be fucking nice about it. As it is, you've pretty much guaranteed yourself after your posts here that no one who visits these forums will ever give you a bit of attention. As someone earlier said, now it makes total sense why your camscore is so damn low. Because clearly, you are such a people person.

MissStar said:

As soon as I saw your idiotic self advertising all over over your face, I capped it for an example to post here and went to the next model. Ron White was right, you can't fix stupid.

See... this is what I was talking about in my previous post. It has been said many times and many ways in this thread but you just don't seem to get it. CONTENT POSTED ON THIS FORUM IS NOT EARNING ANYONE A PROFIT!

This thread is about the fact that a huge, obtrusive banner on your cam detracts from your cam. It makes a case supporting the fact that some people may NOT watch, tip, or take you private because of the intrusiveness of said banner.

That said, if you had sent AmberCutie a message requesting it be taken down, you wouldn't have been trolled and she would take it down next time she's online. You chose to be a complete bitch about it and I personally found it would be fun to make fun of you while waiting for a video file to encode into a different format so I could stream it to my PS3. It has finished as I type this post so I won't be posting again for a while.

See you are slow in thinking and dont know what models go thru .....that shit isnt for Ambercuties forum moron
That pic i like it lol I dont want it taken down shit it is advertising me! but its because in general people repost the shit on other sites....get your head out of Ambercuties ass ....this isnt the only forum on the net ....and there are other sites FYI you should go check out niteflirt i'm one of the top black domes and the couples lmao this ghetto behavior is what 90% of Americans act like get real stay real hommie! lmao
I find it soooo funny how people like u and these other guys cant adapt but want everyone else to adapt to you lmao i can survive in your world can u in mine? lmao NOTTA CHANCE IN HELL THEY'D EAT U ALIVE AND YOU ALL KNOW THIS AND ARE AFRAID
It's Not about this Forum

The last page of this thread was just... :woops:

Bocefish said:
MissStar said:
Number one your sorry Fucks can take my picture down you fucking trashy bitches

MissStar said:
That pic i like it lol I dont want it taken down shit it is advertising me!

Whatever drugs you're on...give me some. :lol:

okay your dumbass finally got me on that one lmao but dammit sounded good ....trashy bitches ....classic! :lol:

here is something for u to think about....i came hard and u jackasses wont forget it ....lmao

MissStar said:
Bocefish said:
MissStar said:
Number one your sorry Fucks can take my picture down you fucking trashy bitches

MissStar said:
That pic i like it lol I dont want it taken down shit it is advertising me!

Whatever drugs you're on...give me some. :lol:

okay your dumbass finally got me on that one lmao but dammit sounded good ....trashy bitches ....classic! :lol:

Actually, that just further proved what a total dumbass YOU are! :whistle:

Actually, that just further proved what a total dumbass YOU are! :whistle:[/quote]

:lol: only in YOUR small world

MissStar said:
Actually, that just further proved what a total dumbass YOU are! :whistle:

:lol: only in YOUR small world

No, you see MissStar, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:pray: ....omg 4 morons on a board think im stupid dear GOD say it aint soooo say it aint so...lmao! i give a fuck!

Models can be Trolls too? :eek:
errm you keep posting so you do give a fuck?
Most of the time i don't think AmberCutie even likes me, I don't think she hates me or anything, i am not HER Prem and i dont kiss her ass, Amber and I have agrreed on about 20% in this forum so far, this is the best Forum for MFC that I have found, please tell me if you know a better one.

This was so stupid, that I couldn't help it. Most of this was taken from this very thread.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7174033

edit- Now, on Youtube!

And by the way, that is how stupid you sounded MissStar. A lot of the ESL models on here have better English than you do. And I barely edited what you said. All but about 7 words you used was used in that video.

Reactions: SoTxBob
RufffRider said:
Most of the time i don't think AmberCutie even likes me, I don't think she hates me or anything, i am not HER Prem and i dont kiss her ass, Amber and I have agrreed on about 20% in this forum so far, this is the best Forum for MFC that I have found, please tell me if you know a better one.

what are u talking about???better forum??? dude see you idiots are stuck in this forum world .....im talking about webcam girls all across the net are copied and reposted for many different reasons. the reason we put our name/urls is to stop/slow theft ....Fuck what u want. BTW 20% lmao thats a complete failure in anyones book....retards atleast get 40%

MissStar said:
RufffRider said:

what are u talking about???better forum??? dude see you idiots are stuck in this forum world .....im talking about webcam girls all across the net are copied and reposted for many different reasons. the reason we put our name/urls is to stop/slow theft ....Fuck what u want. BTW 20% lmao thats a complete failure in anyones book....retards atleast get 40%

Since your posts are getting more and more incomprehensible.....

Attachments

• stop_posting.jpg
    stop_posting.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 203
Status
Not open for further replies.