AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ban Banners on camera.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that I don't believe in you, MissStar. Not that MissStar the cam model doesn't exit, but that women is not the person posting here. I think you are a parody troll, someone masquerading as MissStar just to have fun messing with the all too serious members of this forum.

I think you are Bawksy. Or maybe Mirra.

If I'm wrong, I sincerely beg your pardon. It doesn't really matter that much as I'm pretty certain that your reply will have its own unique entertainment value.

galactic6 said:
I have to say that I don't believe in you, MissStar. Not that MissStar the cam model doesn't exit, but that women is not the person posting here. I think you are a parody troll, someone masquerading as MissStar just to have fun messing with the all too serious members of this forum.

If I'm wrong, I sincerely beg your pardon. It doesn't really matter that much as I'm pretty certain that your reply will have its own unique entertainment value.

Just as you posted this that name popped back up. :shock: Is it YOU!? :eek: :lol:

galactic6 said:

NO I AM HER LOL I SWEAR! LMAO.....TRUTHFULLY THIS ATTITUDE APPEALS TO MANY REAL GUYS OUT THERE EVEN THO THESE GUYS DONT LIKE IT MANY READ AND LAUGH AND IF U CAN MAKE A MAN LAUGH HE'LL SPEND EVERYTHING ON YOU ....MY LIL SECRET. :lol:

Frankie said:
Just as you posted this that name popped back up. :shock: Is it YOU!? :eek: :lol:

Frankie, I only wish I were able write such hilarious stuff. If I could, I would post more often and be better than "Awesomesauce" :cry:

Also Frankie - damn you to mild discomfort for introducing me to Carlton Mellick. I feel so dirty and proud and embarrassed reading his books.

galactic6 said:
Frankie said:

Frankie, I only wish I were able write such hilarious stuff. If I could, I would post more often and be better than "Awesomesauce" :cry:

Also Frankie - damn you to mild discomfort for introducing me to Carlton Mellick. I feel so dirty and proud and embarrassed reading his books.

Well shit, I can only guess bawksy is bored. :?

And he's fucking awesome. Glad I could introduce ya! I would fuck him based on his writing alone. I'd be the new age book groupie. :lol:

MissStar said:
nope im just a disturbed black girl lmao

You sound just like the kind of person who should participate in these forums. You should follow the instruction in this forum post to get your forum status changed, and you can participate in the Models only forums.
http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=569

There is an endearingly strange group of people on this forum. We have a lot of fun and learn some stuff too.

You'll be a great addition to this group, especially if you're not bawksy. You'll understand what I mean if you ever run into him on MFC.

I just discovered this thread. I don't actually have a clue what's going on yet, but I swear on Boxxy's Ritalin that I am not anyone else in this thread. lol

Attachments

• 1282797900647.jpg
    1282797900647.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 358
MissStar said:
See you are slow in thinking and dont know what models go thru .....that shit isnt for Ambercuties forum moron
That pic i like it lol I dont want it taken down shit it is advertising me! but its because in general people repost the shit on other sites....get your head out of Ambercuties ass ....this isnt the only forum on the net ....and there are other sites FYI you should go check out niteflirt i'm one of the top black domes and the couples lmao this ghetto behavior is what 90% of Americans act like get real stay real hommie! lmao
I find it soooo funny how people like u and these other guys cant adapt but want everyone else to adapt to you lmao i can survive in your world can u in mine? lmao NOTTA CHANCE IN HELL THEY'D EAT U ALIVE AND YOU ALL KNOW THIS AND ARE AFRAID
It's Not about this Forum

Contradictory statement about not wanting it taken down made me lol. Thanks. Made up statistic also made me lol. Thanks again. As far as what this is about, I am rather certain based on your ever changing story you aren't even sure what you're on about now. Now on to us failing to adapt and you surviving in "our world" as you might put it, I can pretend to be ghetto but I won't fool anyone so why should I? It might come off as an insult to many, in fact. You certainly are not adapting here so I find your statement rather hypocritical. Quite frankly, however, I am not asking you to talk like me. I am simply hoping that you'll make statements that, whether ghetto or not, provide some sort of insight into your purpose here. You think I would be afraid of what? Someone big, tough guy getting in my face and trying to bully me? I am not afraid. It's happened before. I stood my ground. He backed down. I was not and will not be afraid.

Your claim of it not being about this forum contradicts your earliest posts but sure... let's go with it. Some guys do cap. Some guys record. I actually just took screenshots recently on the request of the model. That there is my point though. You came in here making it all personal when you're talking to the wrong damn people. We don't want banners on cams because we want to see the model's cam. A majority of the people here are people I am quite certain would never use a recording or captures of a model in order to profit or steal from said model. They will critique, celebrate, commentate, and even just have a good laugh because of captures. That is what this forum is about and subsequently what the majority of this thread is about.

MissStar said:
okay your dumbass finally got me on that one lmao but dammit sounded good ....trashy bitches ....classic! :lol:

Yeah... he's such a dumbass by catching you in your contradiction. You calling us trashy makes me lol yet again. You're doing very well!

MissStar said:
here is something for u to think about....i came hard and u jackasses wont forget it ....lmao

wut?

MissStar said:
only in YOUR small world

Apparently you're the one living in a world where 90% of people talk "ghetto" so I'm very tempted to pass judgement here.

MissStar said:
:pray: ....omg 4 morons on a board think im stupid dear GOD say it aint soooo say it aint so...lmao! i give a fuck!

You keep coming back so either you care or you like it. Not sure which to be honest.

MissStar said:
what are u talking about???better forum??? dude see you idiots are stuck in this forum world .....im talking about webcam girls all across the net are copied and reposted for many different reasons. the reason we put our name/urls is to stop/slow theft ....Fuck what u want. BTW 20% lmao thats a complete failure in anyones book....retards atleast get 40%

You seem to be lost. You see, MissStar, you are here posting on an established forum community. We talk about things Webcam related and if you will direct your attention to the following thread by our own bawksy, you'll see we've discussed reposting fairly thoroughly.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1123

MissStar said:
OMG! i love it that shit had me in TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMMA GO WATCH IT AGAIN!

tHANK YOU FOR EDITIN MY POST YOU DID A REAL BANG UP JOB CHEATIN ME LMAO!

Well we do agree on that being pretty funny. He made very few edits to what you said. When I read your posts, it sounds like that cept with a really bad attitude that I don't think the computer generated voice can quite match.

MissStar said:
NO I AM HER LOL I SWEAR! LMAO.....TRUTHFULLY THIS ATTITUDE APPEALS TO MANY REAL GUYS OUT THERE EVEN THO THESE GUYS DONT LIKE IT MANY READ AND LAUGH AND IF U CAN MAKE A MAN LAUGH HE'LL SPEND EVERYTHING ON YOU ....MY LIL SECRET. :lol:

Hey... remember that model whose ass I am both kissing and have my head up? I think AmberCutie is a pretty cool guy. eh is hot and funny and doesn't afraid of anything. You have also made me laugh but I am definitely laughing at you and not with you.

MissStar said:

It's amazing how much more sense your posts make when you're not being insanely defensive.

galactic6 said:
MissStar said:

You sound just like the kind of person who should participate in these forums. You should follow the instruction in this forum post to get your forum status changed, and you can participate in the Models only forums.

There is an endearingly strange group of people on this forum. We have a lot of fun and learn some stuff too.

You'll be a great addition to this group, especially if you're not bawksy. You'll understand what I mean if you ever run into him on MFC.

I actually would like to avoid having people that post with such rude and thoughtless responses able to view our models' posts in the model section. I have politely declined to accept her account as a "model" account. I have also reminded her that if she desires any of her photos be removed to let me know and I will promptly take them down.

AmberCutie said:
galactic6 said:
MissStar said:

I actually would like to avoid having people that post with such rude and thoughtless responses able to view our models' posts in the model section. I have politely declined to accept her account as a "model" account. I have also reminded her that if she desires any of her photos be removed to let me know and I will promptly take them down.

Not to be an asshole, but thank god. This seems like that whole thing with that one twat a few months ago just waiting to repeat itself. :woops:

Frankie said:
Not to be an asshole, but thank god. This seems like that whole thing with that one twat a few months ago just waiting to repeat itself. :woops:

Since I am ignorant in regards to the episode of which you speak, I will simply adopt the stance of "In Frankie I Trust" on this particular issue. :p

Frankie said:
AmberCutie said:

Awwww...you guys just don't want to be blessed with her sparkling personality in there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mirra said:
Frankie said:

Since I am ignorant in regards to the episode of which you speak, I will simply adopt the stance of "In Frankie I Trust" on this particular issue. :p

Since I have a good idea as to whom Frankie is referring to (not the specific actions of said twat, just who it was), Mirra's stance is the proper one.

Frankie said:
I would think a scrolling banner would defeat the purpose. Someone could just "steal" a screenshot while part of it's cut off.

I'm assuming the scrolling marquis is to thwart movie captioning, but it also deters people from tipping and taking you private.

Here is another scrolling marquis, not quite as annoying being at the bottom, but is still annoying.

Attachments

• SSMarquis.jpg
    SSMarquis.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 237
Bocefish said:
This is probably the least annoying if ya gotta have your stuff on screen.

This IS good positioning if you feel compelled to do this. I still think it's funny that people think their cam feed belongs to them and not MFC.

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
This is probably the least annoying if ya gotta have your stuff on screen.

This IS good positioning if you feel compelled to do this. I still think it's funny that people think their cam feed belongs to them and not MFC.

I know of at least one person writing to MFC about her and that banner. I wonder if they just let it go.

Mirra said:
I got a random MFC mail from her a while back informing me that she reckoned I would enjoy her room. I've avoided her room ever since. :p

MFC mail solicitation from a US girl? Jeebus... maybe she saw you in my room and thought you just liked any ol' girl with big knockers.

Aug 10th 2010, 7:46 PM PST ElaySmith Hey There!! [Hide] [Respond] [Delete]
This MFC Mail is from a normal member, NOT an Administrator, and it has NOT been checked. You should NEVER enter your personal username and password on any links this message may contain.
I am kinda new to the site and would love you to cum by my room...lmao.

I have a great deal going on my sex conference I had going this weekend, it was recorded and only 200 tokens for 30 minutes of fucking, sucking, fisting, facial.....all kinds of stuff.

Drop by my room.

XOXO,
Elay

Status
Not open for further replies.