AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

doing taxes while working many platforms?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 13, 2024
Hey I'm "Peach" . I'm trying to figure out how to properly file my taxes when I work on many platforms... (Chaturbate, ManyVids, C4S, Fansly, etc.). So do I just file each websites tax form individually plus expenses and deductions. I filed for 2022 for the platform I was on... But now it's gotten more complicated. I also can't afford a tax expert. or really any help besides this...

If you or anyone else from Romania need i can explain how, but i dont know how is there , guess everywhere is different .

Hey I'm "Peach" . I'm trying to figure out how to properly file my taxes when I work on many platforms... (Chaturbate, ManyVids, C4S, Fansly, etc.). So do I just file each websites tax form individually plus expenses and deductions. I filed for 2022 for the platform I was on... But now it's gotten more complicated. I also can't afford a tax expert. or really any help besides this...
The software will walk you through everything. It's designed so everyone can use it without much difficulty.

Turbo tax charges about $60 and that gives you access to a tax expert. While I been using Free Tax USA and it says you can add an optional $8 to talk to a tax pro if you have questions. I didn't add it but thats a great deal.

Like Vixxen81 said most tax sites have answers to any questions you have

Reactions: Vixxen81
I believe something like TurboTax would just do the calculations for you. You would just enter all info consecutively.