AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for female talent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mikechicago said:
Hi ladies, 30 year old male in chicago looking for someone to do couples shows with! Looking to work 15-20 hours a week. I live in downtown chicago.

I doubt you will get many responses without even properly introducing yourself and getting to know the girls here BUT posting a link to your profile on whatever site you're active on would at least make you look more legitimate.
Every dude on the web is looking for girls to fuck him on camera, what makes you different? Those are things you need to point out.

"Hi, I'm Mike. I like long floggings on the beach, cock humiliation and raw cookie dough ice cream." Could be a good start to an intro...... you are so N00B to forum speak, esp this forum, and camming :woops:

I am looking for female talent too. Just letting people know in case this kind of thing actually works.

4taqz.jpg

I'm looking to a show with a woman, too. I want to show her the kitchen and I want her to clean that motherfucker.

The wife is supposed to, but she's been slacking on the job. I keep her well fed, as I do any woman that come in, but it gets hard when the place has to be cleaned before I can cook.

Eva_ChangeN said:
"Hi, I'm Mike. I like long floggings on the beach, cock humiliation and raw cookie dough ice cream." Could be a good start to an intro...... you are so N00B to forum speak, esp this forum, and camming :woops:
Eva, mikechicago is OWNING your acf score :lol:

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
Rotfl! The stunt cock from my couple's accounts and I are laughing our asses off at this thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jupiter551 said:
You could shoot Schlmoe a pm on here, she'd probly be down with it.

I've always assumed guys in this situation are either fuckbuddies or lovers of the female partner in the first place.

There's a good chance Bodisha will be up for it too, and I'm pretty sure she is not too far from Chicago. Good luck.

Reactions: Jupiter551
Can't tell if serious. I'm still laughing either way. Here's a serious response:

I have nothing against you, but what you're doing is essentially soliciting for sex in the form of a request/contract to be on camera. On a forum like this where the girls are cautious about their personal safety - for good reason no doubt, it would be foolish to think that you would find someone who would agree to it. It's simply too risky, too uncomfortable, and too unworthwhile.

I would personally recommend finding someone on a hookup site that would agree to doing it, but don't hold your breath for it - it might be a long wait. Sexual relationships are complex because its highly tied to emotional investments and trust - these are all lacking as you're completely new to this forum, and given the nature of it in addition to the nature of your request, it would be absurd to expect someone to actually accept your contract/agreement. The same would apply to a hookup site, given that the potential partners know nothing about you whilst on the site.

Here's a tip - if you want to introduce yourself properly, consider using the introduction threads. Good manners, etiquette and understanding gets you a long way.

You haven't even posted a picture. If you're not even working for a camsite yet, you don't have a following or a general knowledge of what the job entails. Can you keep it up while hundreds of dudes watch you? Can you cum on command and be ready to go quickly again? Do you know good camera angles for different positions?

You are essentially asking what we get asked day in and day out while on cam, but trying to use a "you can make money with me" angle without presenting any evidence to back that up. Come on.

SophiaLocke said:
You are essentially asking what we get asked day in and day out while on cam, but trying to use a "you can make money with me" angle without presenting any evidence to back that up. Come on.

I don't think any of the models/girls here would even consider it, even if making money with him was a given. We don't know who he is nor his motives, its highly risky in many respects, and I'm certain that models are typically extremely uncomfortable, if not terrified, at the idea of having sex with a stranger. I personally think that its absurd that he even asked, perhaps to invoke discussion - but absurd nonetheless.

hornygods said:
SophiaLocke said:

I don't think any of the models/girls here would even consider it, even if making money with him was a given. We don't know who he is nor his motives, its highly risky in many respects, and I'm certain that models are typically extremely uncomfortable, if not terrified, at the idea of having sex with a stranger. I personally think that its absurd that he even asked, perhaps to invoke discussion - but absurd nonetheless.

Not to mention that if most of us wanted to do couples work, we could find a partner for it very easily who we do actually trust. I honestly didn't think couples work was super popular in the cam world as it was.

If this works I'm totally looking for female talent too. But, I should warn you that I'm a perfectionist and as such there will need to be lots and LOTS of practice off camera so I'm sure our shows together will be awesome. :lol:

NerdgasmGirl said:
If this works I'm totally looking for female talent too. But, I should warn you that I'm a perfectionist and as such there will need to be lots and LOTS of practice off camera so I'm sure our shows together will be awesome. :lol:
I'm applying for the position and I'm pretty sure under anti-discrimination laws you can't deny me because of my gender :snooty:

hornygods said:
Here's a tip - if you want to introduce yourself properly, consider using the introduction threads. Good manners, etiquette and understanding gets you a long way.
They certainly do, however introducing oneself properly is still unlikely to get him 15-20 hours a week of fucking working with an established camgirl.

NerdgasmGirl said:

Me too. Hellooooooo laydeeez. :hello2: :dance: :cool:

Reactions: Nordling
hornygods said:
SophiaLocke said:

That's pretty obvious, i think. i was just saying that even at the very base level he did a terrible job of selling himself ;)

Reactions: Nordling
@Sophia

I'll have to clarify; I do agree with your points - I just wanted to add to it, even though my points were rather obvious. If the OP was serious, I think its important for him to realise the issues and not overlook anything.

I must agree that he's a terrible marketeer. He could have done better by posting a picture/video or something, like you've said. It would've at least garnered some interest >.<

Reactions: SophiaLocke
hornygods said:
@Sophia

I'll have to clarify; I do agree with your points - I just wanted to add to it, even though my points were rather obvious. If the OP was serious, I think its important for him to realise the issues and not overlook anything.

I must agree that he's a terrible marketeer. He could have done better by posting a picture/video or something, like you've said. It would've at least garnered some interest >.<

Depending on the picture/video, it could have garnered no interest at all... :lol:

Thanks for clarifying, i appreciate it!

sxycherrypie said:
This is way to funny. Eva your reply is beyond awesome by the way.Wait a minute... I had no idea Schlmoe was a chick.

Yeah - and she's got a great rack, too!!

SophiaLocke said:
sxycherrypie said:
This is way to funny. Eva your reply is beyond awesome by the way.Wait a minute... I had no idea Schlmoe was a chick.

Yeah - and she's got a great rack, too!!
I thought Schlmoe was a dude lol! But yea this guy needs a picture i mean i am not DTF or anything ,but curious to know what this dude looks like. Dude try to describe yourself a bit more on what you want like what kind of girl you want,what size girl do you want,what personality do you want and shit like that man. =D Schlomoe would you do me? I would do me so hard.=P Sorry I had to (pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.