AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to Login to CB account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 12, 2024
My boyfriend and I have been unable to login to our account for two days. We got a response from support who requested we send them verification of identity by sending them a picture with our ID -which we sent back immediately. However, the problem wasn’t solved as we are still unable to login to our account. When we click “forgot password “ to request a password reset email, we are not getting the reset email. We’ve checked spam, all other possible emails, etc. We emailed support as in addition to filling out a form on their website. Is there anything else we can do to get back on? It keeps saying wrong password, and they haven’t responded back to the email with the pictures of of verification. This is our only source of income so it is an urgent matter. Please advise us how to proceed. Thanks for your help.

“WebCumCouple”

Be patient. That account is managed by a rep for CB who has other priorities than this forum. You posted less than an hour ago. It's Saturday.
I never @ punker Barbie in my first post so I wasn’t sure if I needed to, that’s why I added this , was that unnecessary? Not trying to be annoying- def 💯 anxious to solve my issue but wasn’t trying to do that

Upvote 0
I never @ punker Barbie in my first post so I wasn’t sure if I needed to, that’s why I added this , was that unnecessary? Not trying to be annoying- def 💯 anxious to solve my issue but wasn’t trying to do that
Oh sorry I didn't see they weren't tagged in the first post. Normally see responses early in the morning or late afternoon.

Upvote 0