Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

New Profile Posts

1. Vera Price
    Vera Price
    I'm the poster child for malicious compliance.
  2. Kenzie_Alexa
  3. Oooop1
    Oooop1 punker barbie
    Shirley, I regret all what i said and made here on this forum, only you have independent point of view which can help me to resolve this technical issue. Please.

I didn't want to make any post here about ID and i regret that i made it but Please take a look at my situation from my point of view.
    I'm single model on Chaturbate and i don't have anybody who can protect me and find solution of this issue instead of me.
    1. Oooop1
      Oooop1
      On Jan 4 i got the message from Support that i need to upload another ID because my face doesnt match the photo in ID.
      *My account wasn't banned*

I made a mistake and uploaded the same ID, even when i was able to provide another ID - International Passport.

After this mistake my account got a ban and Support no more longer assist me.
      Jan 16, 2018 at 3:51 PM
    2. Oooop1
      Oooop1
      My account is still able to upload photos for age verification and there're already uploaded new photos with my another ID - International Passport, please compare both of my IDs and make sure i'm the owner of both of them.

Thank you. Your chaturbate model - Wiiyou
      Jan 16, 2018 at 3:52 PM
  4. MarinaThyme
    MarinaThyme
    Rebranding myself like a mad woman...
  5. WickedTouch
    WickedTouch
    I have "Thundersnow" today... lovely!
  6. Bleu18
    Bleu18 Lintilla
    Happy Birthday!
    1. Lintilla likes this.
  7. Starbbw
    Starbbw
    Hi everyone can't sleep haha
  8. Tessa
    Tessa
    Single, learning to Cam, let's talk and have a good time 2018
  9. Desirae
  10. Desirae
    Desirae
    im BOSS Ass Female
  11. Desirae
    Desirae
    TYrying to Have fun an make this fast money!
  12. Desirae
  13. Hattypie
  14. PrincessYenu
    PrincessYenu
    Hello, I’m PrincessYenu. A new model looking to make a start
  15. bonnienoire
    bonnienoire punker barbie
    Hi, I have transferred my tokens to cash. I do not have a payment method set up and as I don't live in the US I am still deciding what the best payment method is to get my funds.
    My profile now says I have 0 tokens and have transferred it to cash. What will happen to this as I dont have the payment method set up there is no way for chaturbate to send these funds anywhere?
    My chaturbate account is bonnienoire.
    Thanks!
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for posting. If you convert tokens without a payment method on file they remain in your account until you provide Cb with your preferred payment method. While it may show 0 tokens, they have not disappeared. They are awaiting the information on where to send them. :)
      Jan 15, 2018 at 8:18 PM
  16. BestCamModelMovie
    BestCamModelMovie
    I'm a screenwriter/producer making a realistic, positive movie about the industry. FYI I'm a guy :) but I'll hire a female director.
  17. LifeofShlee
    LifeofShlee
    I think I am going to sign up for SM or CB before hand so I can get some experience under my belt before shifting to MFC as my main site
  18. LifeofShlee
    LifeofShlee
    Feb 12th is the official broadcast day on MFC!
  19. narak88
    narak88 punker barbie
    Hi shirley after sometime today i've decide to buy 100 tokens but when i try to tip a model it's say "Unable to send tip. Please contact support."
    My account name is Narak88
    Thank you in advance!
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for letting me know. Support has fixed it and you can tip now,. Happy Chaturbating!
      Jan 15, 2018 at 9:02 PM
  20. Hereiam
    Hereiam jennifer eivor
    omg look at those eyes !!! i can't stop looking at it .. great genetic .. sorry for that but your are so cute :)
  21. Bloom Reyes
    Bloom Reyes
    Most stressful week of my life. Catty girls, failing technology, no money, no job, and leaving for Ohio for a month while fiance is in rehab
  22. Starbbw
    Starbbw
    Can't sleep should of cammed . Bla lol
  23. Starbbw
  24. Bunnigoddess21
  25. C_huxstable
  26. MacGirlver
    MacGirlver TexMuscleJock
    Happy Birthday!
    1. TexMuscleJock likes this.
    2. TexMuscleJock
      TexMuscleJock
      Thank you! :D
      Jan 14, 2018 at 7:02 PM
  27. Headon69
    Headon69 punker barbie
    Hi shirley
    My account is Headon69
    i did some broadcast long time ago got on my account 4000 tokens .
    Today i log in my account for long time and ... ACCOUNT BANNED :) ... the 4000 tokens are still there but i cant use them :( can you help ? what happend ?
    1. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thank you for your post. Support has forwarded this case to the technical department. You should receive an update from Support within 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.
      Jan 14, 2018 at 6:20 PM
  28. Meduzzza
    Meduzzza punker barbie
    Hello Shirley , you are the last hope :) my account Meduzzza got banned today with no reason no warning no nothing ! if you could look into i would very very much appreciate it :)

Thanks @punker barbie !
    1. View previous comments...
    2. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Thanks for getting back to me. Is the account of your former studio under your_goddesss? If so, you should probably contact your lawyer.
      Jan 15, 2018 at 8:59 PM
    3. Meduzzza
      Meduzzza
      @punker barbie Yes , i talked to the studio owner , he said they did not use it , any ideea what to do next ? its a chance to get unbanned ? or at least get the money i cashed out for the 1-15 period ?
      Jan 16, 2018 at 7:30 AM
    4. punker barbie
      punker barbie
      Hi Meduzzza. I'm sorry I can;t help more but you should have your lawyer talk to your former studio for sure.
      Jan 16, 2018 at 5:25 PM
  29. ForceTen
    ForceTen TexMuscleJock
    Happy birthday
    1. TexMuscleJock likes this.
    2. TexMuscleJock
      TexMuscleJock
      Thanks, dude!!!
      Jan 14, 2018 at 8:04 AM
      ForceTen likes this.
  30. valaarqueen
    valaarqueen
    good to see you, guys!
  • About Us

AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) was created in 2010 to provide a helpful community for cam models to interact with one another, as well as discuss anything and everything with their members. We also created CamGirlWiki.com for aspiring cam models to learn the basics.