AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi Im Hillary Lynk, I have been on this forum a few times but havent posted much. I have gotten a lot of valuable if to help me with my bussiness as a webcam model, affilate marketer and sugar dating scene. I am not sure If I can post links to my website, Twitter, youtube or other social media but I am verifiable and would love to become more active within this forum.Thanks so much hillary Lynk

Reactions: Annabelle May
Hi my name is Lil, i´m cam girl on CB. Have my acount here on ACF for a year now i think....intruducing my self now....better latter than never :)
Let me thank you for many help i get from here wen i started caming.
And sory for my english

Reactions: Annabelle May
Hey! Y’all can call me Mouse. I just started camming on MFC to help pay for school, though two of my friends in pre-law are saying I’m ruining my chances of ever getting a real job so I’m trying to decide whether or not to continue.

those friends of yours are truely amazing if they had the courage to tell you that to your face! I would listen to them if I were you :)

I registered about a year ago, but did not participate in chat rooms, just read the discussions in which I found a lot of useful and interesting information. English is not my native language, but I try to improve it, I'm sorry in advance if I make some mistakes in the messages.
About me : my name is Kate, i am a camgirl for several years, I tried myself on few sites, favorite site for me still Streamate, but from time to time i am online on MFC and Camcontacts. I love my job as a camgirl and want to know more and more about it, I strive to improve my work, add variety, give and receive more pleasure from being online and of course increase my income.
I will be glad to have a pleasant communication and exchange of experience.

I am Inara The Muse. I cam, have a Justfor.fans site and do skype shows.
I am a geek in my bones. I love MCU, the CW DC shows, Doctor Who ( the 1st-10th Doctors) and so much more.
inarathemuse.com

Hey all !
I'm Tamara, 33 , from Germany, so please dont mind when my english isnt that perfect ;-)
I am a cammodel since 10years now (am i a cam-granny? *lol ) .
Since 1 year I am camming on CB and Mfc and loving so far the new experiences and the freedom to be me and to cam however I want , nude, non nude, just talking or 💧 .

This Forum got my attention because of other girls' Twitter posts.
So I just wanna say hi to everyone and introduce myself :angelic:
Hoping to connect to some of you and learn how to be successful on these sites.

Have a great day all !

Greets, Tam 80665

Hello,

I'm Max, a model on CB that's started fairly recently. I've had some recent financial hardships but have started to dig my way out via modeling. It's only a part time gig for me but with a few exceptions it's been great so far. What drew me to the forum was one of those not so great experiences. I've been harassed and dogged by a troll that has gone so far as to include my family and ex-wife.

I was hoping to find some help (not legal advice but more of work-a-rounds) and support with this issue as well as just getting some ideas to improve my shows.

Look forward to interacting with some great folks on here!

You heard me. Introduce yourself!

The best posts in an introduction thread include more than just your name, so give us a little more if you're feeling up to it. ;)

If you're a CB or MFC member or model with specific support questions, please see this section - Unofficial Support - and post your inquiries there.

If you're an active cam model looking for verification, info/instructions are here - Model Verification Requests - but please remember you won't be able to post your verification until you've been signed up at ACF for a period of time, and after you've made a good handful of thread posts. So get active! :)

JUST A REMINDER: "Hi" and "yes" are not introductions. Posts made in that fashion will be deleted. Try again. :)

Hello!!

My name is Ana. I am a nerdy cammer, phone sex operator, and amateur erotic writer. I enjoy flaunting my imperfectly beautiful body, gaming, traveling, and getting fit. I recently lost 40 lbs, and sadly my fat ass with it. I keep it real and enjoy getting into long, deep, meaningful conversations with my fans. I believe that every BODY is beautiful and I want to make every person in every skin feel sexy, confident, and empowered to be their most awesome and unique self.

I'm here looking to meet others in the industry. I am hoping to learn from their experience. I'm also hoping to get a little advice. I want to move off Chaturbate, but I'm not sure where to go. I also don't like the new changes made on Arousr, and I want to know what other options have worked well for others.

So yeah, that's me.
:h: Ana May

Hello,

I'm Max, a model on CB that's started fairly recently. I've had some recent financial hardships but have started to dig my way out via modeling. It's only a part time gig for me but with a few exceptions it's been great so far. What drew me to the forum was one of those not so great experiences. I've been harassed and dogged by a troll that has gone so far as to include my family and ex-wife.

I was hoping to find some help (not legal advice but more of work-a-rounds) and support with this issue as well as just getting some ideas to improve my shows.

Look forward to interacting with some great folks on here!

Hmmm. Do you have any idea where they are? If so, perhaps you should geolock them. Otherwise, have attempts to ban them not worked?

Hello! About to dive into this! Researched for weeks but need help with one thing. I’m 45, married with 1 teenager. I’m super excited plus SUPER nervous but I think that’s the norm. If anybody has been in situation where they can’t cam from their home, and found a great and inexpensive alternative pls let me know! Like for EX: any ACd self storage chains that were willing to work with you? Hotel too expensive. Any tips, advice welcome!!! Thx😍😘

Hi, I'm Athena! I'm new to camming, but I love it so far. I find the psycho-social stuff really interesting too. I think because money is involved though, it puts cam models in a market where a lot of people are trying to exploit us (and honestly we're trying to exploit them too), so it's important that we stick together!

The CB surprised me with a birthday present a few days ago.

Ban accounts,

For the first time in four years,

It was the biggest surprise of all.

Call me Bee 🐝

I've been on MFC for just over a year, and more recently delving into making clips. I live over on the West coast of the US! When I'm not on cam I'm chilling hard or out running through the woods.

I love camming/SW and the happiness that I know it can bring others! I am excited to see where the field goes in the next few years. I feel like we might be on the brink of some changes... We will see :)

I was recently accepted to stream on NoodApp and I'm interested to try that out as well. I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to have a bit more creative freedom without the stresses of camscores/ranks.

Hope to learn lots here :)

Some great introductions lately! Welcome to all of you new folks, glad to have you!

Hmmm. Do you have any idea where they are? If so, perhaps you should geolock them. Otherwise, have attempts to ban them not worked?

So this person was texting me and gave no indication in my room who they were. At least until Monday, they tried to give out my number in the public chat, my mod quickly blocked them, and I reported them to CB. They were listed as being form New York, so geoblocking would really suck.

Dear Mistresses,
This slave has a duty to serve its Mistress once one claims it or is at least willing to allow this potential sissy slave to serve, please consider reaching this slave from Northern New Jersey for service ablek123@yahoo.com
Thank you

Hello! About to dive into this! Researched for weeks but need help with one thing. I’m 45, married with 1 teenager. I’m super excited plus SUPER nervous but I think that’s the norm. If anybody has been in situation where they can’t cam from their home, and found a great and inexpensive alternative pls let me know! Like for EX: any ACd self storage chains that were willing to work with you? Hotel too expensive. Any tips, advice welcome!!! Thx😍😘

I've seen lots of people make good money camming from their vehicle. I think technically on most sites they say you have to be on your property. But I'm sure there's a loop hole.
Otherwise, I have cammed successfully from a closet and garage before. I also have kids.
Also, I supplement my income when it's too hard to cam with phone sext operating.

Hi, I'm Athena! I'm new to camming, but I love it so far. I find the psycho-social stuff really interesting too. I think because money is involved though, it puts cam models in a market where a lot of people are trying to exploit us (and honestly we're trying to exploit them too), so it's important that we stick together!

Agreed, but I think it can be a perfectly healthy adventure for both sides. Also, block every single one of those fuckers you don't like. I promise you there will still be plenty of people on the internet.

Call me Bee 🐝

I've been on MFC for just over a year, and more recently delving into making clips. I live over on the West coast of the US! When I'm not on cam I'm chilling hard or out running through the woods.

I love camming/SW and the happiness that I know it can bring others! I am excited to see where the field goes in the next few years. I feel like we might be on the brink of some changes... We will see :)

I was recently accepted to stream on NoodApp and I'm interested to try that out as well. I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to have a bit more creative freedom without the stresses of camscores/ranks.

Hope to learn lots here :)

The noob in me needs to know. What's sw?

Hi - I'm a mom and a newbie to this world of online and challenged navigating. Started camming last month and its going ok so far. I'm a mom of 3 adult "kids" and have been part of the local kink community for over 10 years.

Reactions: Kathrynne
Hi, I'm StayKinky, I'm a trans camgirl who's been in the fetish industry for many, many years. You may have seen me at the Transgender Erotica awards or AVNs, as well as TLCs "My Strange Addiction". I found this site while looking up OBS support for Chaturbate, am always interested in checking out other camworkers! Thanks for all the info I've gleaned checking out the site. I'm in Central PA for potential group shows with other professionals.

Hi I'm Chelsea, aka ChelseaVision I've been an online model since 2003 on various sites. I had my own website for 10 years but closed it after my divorce. Now I am mostly just on myfreecams. I love to make online friends and chat with other models.

Attachments

• 20190418_125650.jpg
    20190418_125650.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 1