AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you choose your model name?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2017
Your nom-de-bare - how did you create it? What's your origin story?

I've been thinking for years that the odd spellings were due to the correct spellings being "taken." i.e "Bigboobs" was probably taken years ago, so a model would use "Biigbuubs." But, now I wonder if the "creative spelling" is actually a way to help visitors remember the name - because they are more likely to notice and remember the unique spelling.

Well, I'm the only (so far as I know) JigglesJane, so no unique spellings on my end.

I chose Jane because I've always felt like a plain Jane kind of girl. I added on jiggles because at the time I was very self conscious about my weight and wanted to just own it and be up front about being jiggly.

Worked out. These days I'm not nearly as jiggly though.

i adore all things that are considered among the oddities of this grim and bleak world, anatomy, medical, and dolls. anatomica and doll sums up that adoration i have.

when I was a vanilla model, I was orchidz because my orgasms feel like flowers blooming and orchids are beautiful flowers.
now I'm Miss Opal, because keeping the letter O was an easy transition and opal is the prettiest stone ever.

For me, it's all about the ability to brand that name widely. I take a lot from pro-wrestling in this regard. I want a name that's easy to say, easy to remember. That sounds like a real name, but that also isn't so common that it's being used everywhere already. Something that lends itself to a lot of nicknames so I can have my main brand also make use of the flexibility and even discretion if need be.

Before you do settle on a name, make sure to google it extensively! You don't want to pick the perfect name and then find out that it's not available anywhere, and then you have to start complicating the name by placing numbers behind it.

What is your Cam Model Name ;)

First letter of your favorite movie
  • A = Amber
  • B = Blue
  • C = Cyan
  • D = Goddess
  • E = Mistress
  • F = Fairy
  • G = Ginger
  • H = Gold
  • I = Teen
  • J = Jade
  • K = Kitty
  • L = Luna
  • M = Miss
  • N = Naughty
  • O = Juicy
  • P = Princess
  • Q = Queen
  • R = Ruby
  • S = Spicy
  • T = Mary
  • U = Petite
  • V = Violet
  • W =Scarlet
  • X = Hot
  • Y = Horny
  • Z = Baby
First letter of your favorite book
  • A = Angel
  • B = Brat
  • C = Cutie
  • D = Doll
  • E = Rose
  • F = Foxy
  • G = Fine
  • H = Nymph
  • I = Fine
  • J = Jinx
  • K = Kitty
  • L = Lace
  • M = Meow
  • N = Ninja
  • O = Sugar
  • P = Neko
  • Q = Rose
  • R = Sweety
  • S = Summer
  • T = Star
  • U = Sky
  • V = Dream
  • W = Nova
  • X = Love
  • Y = Candy
  • Z = Sexy
You can add an And between the words, and or flip the words
Alternatively Re-roll using the first letter of your favorite Video Game, Musical Or Makeup Brand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starman
Freya is because I love Norse mythology and she's one of my favorite goddesses, especially because she has a chariot pulled by cats and I love cats. Violet because it's my favourite flower and the two kind of just flow together.

Chariot pulled by ... cats?

My nickname comes from the french word "Caprice" which means "Whim". I liked the idea of suddenly wanting something crazy or reckless!

this is actually my 3rd name nd you know the saying "3rd times the charm"? that worked in my favor lol When i first started i took on LadyFilth which i was way more alternative and Cradle of Filth was like my Fave band, but i got alot of kinky ppl in my room. Me being a beginner and feeling awk live, it didnt work. the 2nd time, people told me my name didnt fit bc it seemed like white girls name :facepalm: i Changed it anyways becuse i was on the verge of being outted to my fam and needed to go unnoticed. now here i am by pure luck hah

Reactions: Starman
Status
Not open for further replies.