AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can the model see my accounts?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2019
Hey, so I was just wondering on how much information a model can see about our accounts on MyFreeCams. Can a model see on how many open accounts I have under different usernames? Also if I deactivate one does it tell them the date is was deactivated?

Hey, so I was just wondering on how much information a model can see about our accounts on MyFreeCams. Can a model see on how many open accounts I have under different usernames? Also if I deactivate one does it tell them the date is was deactivated?

I don't use MFC however, I wouldn't think they could see either of those 2 things. They seem like they would be TOO much of an invasion of privacy and not needed.
Probably best to get some proper confirmation from people who do know though.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
We can't see this information. I'm not sure how your name would show up in her friend list or, say, in previous MFC mail conversations if your account was deactivated or deleted. (But I believe MFC doesn't delete accounts.) The only way I have connected 2 accounts being the same person is when the member types and speaks and jokes EXACTLY like they do on their other account.... it becomes obvious. :)

This is nothing we models are allowed to talk about.
You make this sound like we have access to this info but aren't allowed to speak about it. Not sure why you'd try to make him more paranoid. We do not have this info.

I am not a model, but I have two accounts on MFC, and I can tell you from experience that models cannot see how many active accounts you have or your different usernames.

As, I have had models ask me if username2 was actually me (username1).

As for information models can see, there is the stuff you can hide. Like amount of tokens you have (either the actual amount, or approximations, or you hide it completely) and the amount of rewards points you earned (which you get for buying token packages). There maybe more information that is displayed besides that to models, but I don’t know for sure so will not speculate.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.