AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Luckycrush the new eldorado?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prisciventu

Banhammered
Sep 19, 2019
Hey girls! I joined luckycrush last week and it's actually pretty fun. For the moment I prefer this to cam shows (was on cam4 and chaturbate).

My only concern is that I currently make $100-$120/day. Whereas some girls manage to make 200 and more there. Are there girls from LC here? I really would like some tips. I'm ready to commit efforts and spend the time it needs on the chat to train and get better. I really love the site and their members, I mean everybody is super nice, even the admin and team. But I really want to reach these 200 bucks...

They show girls on their insta who make thousands of $ (https://www.instagram.com/virtualgirlfriend.life). Do you know how I could contact them? I assume luckycrush won't let me access it if i send them a dm...

Wonder how long it will take for the other "girls" to show up. Exact same post was made on two other message boards and shortly thereafter this same person made 3 more fake profiles. The site may have actually had a chance if they had an actual adult processor (the other posts they were paying with Paypal and not even doing age verification on signup so they could have hosts AND paying viewers under 18).

Lol, girls... Just go to https://www.luckycrush.live, select "male" and discuss with the girls directly. This is how we all did before registering.
I just would like to know why people are talking about scam here? Did you have a bad experience with the site?
I mean it's such a pradox. All girls are venerating the site in the telegram group. And it's the second forum where people who never tried it say it's a scam? Is it a strategy to limit the number of new girls? I was on a site where they were doing this before. But i don't find it fair for the site.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Wonder how long it will take for the other "girls" to show up. Exact same post was made on two other message boards and shortly thereafter this same person made 3 more fake profiles. The site may have actually had a chance if they had an actual adult processor (the other posts they were paying with Paypal and not even doing age verification on signup so they could have hosts AND paying viewers under 18).
Confirmed, there are multiple accounts all posting from the same IP address as LuckyCrush account itself.

Confirmed, there are multiple accounts all posting from the same IP address as LuckyCrush account itself.

If anyone is interested in absolutely, positively, ensuring I never visit your site, this is how you do it. Spam the shit out of that site, on multiple forums, while simultaneously insulting my intelligence by thinking I'm not going to see through your little game.

Come on here and make a sincere approach at drawing my interested, and I'm willing to give about anything a try. Try and be sneaky about it and all you do is come off as a complete and total fraud, and perpetuate the suspicion that the site is as well just because of your association.

End of rant :)

If your site is legitimately not a scam, and every model seems to think it's a scam, you should probably make some serious changes to your site. Instead, literally every move you make is consistent with the scammers we deal with every day. Not helping yourself, and also def a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.