AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey everybody! My name is Lexie Scorp from the UK. I’m a newbie cam model at MFC. Came across this forum a few times. So thought I’d join, as I’m sure I’ll have lots to ask during my camming journey!

Reactions: MarieElise
Reactions: AudriTwo
Lilith here, new to camming and found this forum through researching on how to be somewhat successful! I love to game and do art stuffs in my free time:)

Hey I'm Layla! An aspiring cam model, just here before I start after I've bought what i need. Just wanted to get some tips before I start so I feel more comfortable!

Hi Gorgeous Humans,
I'm a virgin cam girl and just wanted to say Hiii 😊
I would love any help, tips or tricks for newbees...

Love and Light
xoxo

I'm Gypsighhh and I am 32. I ended up here because i got banned on CB and found this forum but apparently it's something that happens often so just trying to figure out how i can fight it because I didn't violate the terms of service

Hi all! I'm new so wanted to introduce myself! 👋

I'm Miss Goohshi, spreading me and my crew's love for lewd games. There is nothing too small or big in the NSFW gaming world that I do not like to stay updated on.

My goal is to find women and men who enjoy lewd games as much as I to come and gooh with me and enjoy the crazy that can happen at any time.

This is an invite to come and meet the developers that highlight their games on my show, and watch me slay them and at times break them

My dream is to meet people who also would like to stream the playing of NSFW video games on my site. :p

Kisses,
- Ms. Goohshi :h:

Viktor Black - Last Barbarian.png love-of-magic-ep2.pngSpellbook announcement.pngSpellbook live.png

Reactions: aliceisonfire
Jessie_2. I´m thinking about being a performer but right now I´m just a chaturbate member/viewer. I would like hear what others have to say about everything at chaturbate.

Hi every one! I started almost a month ago on Cb. Still learning the ins and outs of this profession. I really like doing this, but I love it if I could get the guidance that I need to teach me how to my viewers, followers to tip more often. I am a Gilf and a exabishnest, I love flashing my home grown boobs to most men. I love music it is what help me through the day. Wishing everyone have a great camming all day every day!❤❤🍸

Last edited:
Hey! I'm John. Just stumbled upon this forum, and I happen to be trying to break into the camming world... As I am an exhibitionist and I like meeting and chatting and getting freaky with others. I am not sure how much we are supposed to share or divulge as far as other platforms and whatnot, but have the same name most places. I am a student, I live in Oregon, and I enjoy a lot of things. Just ask if you're interested :) Looking forward to chatting!

Hi I am Cinnalee, I have been camming successfully for around 6 months. I cam regularly on Chaturbate but I am looking to join other platforms. Hello!

I'm Sahara,
I'm a shameless slut that has been camming off and on for about 5 years now. I'm trying to get back into a regular work flow and up my game. These forms kept popping up when I would research camming related stuff. I've found a ton of helpful information here and would like to contribute to this awesome community.

Hi! I'm bella. Started on MFC a month ago and really enjoying it. Been trying to do a bunch of research before I post any newbie advice questions since I know everyone is getting overloaded with questions and can get really annoyed of new models not taking the time to read what has already been answered. So I hope to read up more then share ideas and get advice on other topics around camming.

I am an artist and dancer (both non professionally but this is what I am branding myself with online) My focus I want to have is on fun creative ways to cam. I normally am dancing and painting naked or pole dancing.. so it made sense to me to think about camming and actually getting paid for what I like to do :)

Hi to all Amber cutie members. I am jadelexy and a brand new camgirl who wants to make some Camgirl friends and get wise insight from friends.

I'm a tall,lean, tattoed, classic yet still trashy. passionately craving a reason to play...
I'm the country angel that needs help reaching her dark side. Tonight will be a great night for a walk in the woods or maybe down to the beach. Maybe I will run into some one to play with along the way...
Wire. Countryt

Attachments

• moments_756011254425890_orig_res~2.jpg
    moments_756011254425890_orig_res~2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1
  • 20200412_073507.jpg
    20200412_073507.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0619.JPG
    IMG_0619.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 1
Hi, Everyone!

I'm LavondiaStarr. I cam on several sites, but my home site is Streamate. IMLive seems to do well for me, too. I do phone sex on Niteflirt and TalkToMe. I was camming full time years ago, but then I got into a relationship in which my significant other didn't want me doing it. I respected his wishes, but really missed it. He has since changed his mind and I'm LOVING being back! Especially being back on Streamate! Good to meet you guys and girls!

Well my name is Marc and I'm an aspiring full stack web developer as well as a mini entrepreneur. I'm here as silly as it sounds to get people's (both consumer and service provider) point of view on trying to create the best website/app for cam, xxx video, forums and/or all of the above. Please be genuine and truthful about any ideas, thoughts or recommendations. This is a real project that is in it's research portion. Also I'm specially looking for cam girls or partnerships as well with people in the business that are loyal and no games please. Thanks for reading my brief about me portion and please take a few seconds and leave a comment. Thanks to everyone!!

Howdy Y'all!

I'm Victoria Jane and a new Camgirl around here. I am later 20s and considering Camming as a career change. I'm so excited to get started and have 100+ questions. I like playing videogames and hope to incorporate them into my show eventually.

My first cam show is Tonight so wish me luck :D

P.s. Definitely looking for guides on planning a show, if you have any links handy.

I'll tell you how it goes!
-Victoria

Twitter: @MyVictoriaJane

Howdy Y'all!

I'm Victoria Jane and a new Camgirl around here. I am later 20s and considering Camming as a career change. I'm so excited to get started and have 100+ questions. I like playing videogames and hope to incorporate them into my show eventually.

My first cam show is Tonight so wish me luck :D

P.s. Definitely looking for guides on planning a show, if you have any links handy.

I'll tell you how it goes!
-Victoria

Twitter: @MyVictoriaJane
Good luck !!