AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
New webcam girl, my name is Treasure and thought maybe getting on here will educate and help me. My info Snapchat-treasur4u, Twitter-treasur4u.
Page to subscribe to videos,live streams, 1 on1sIMG_20200403_124007_936.jpg

Hi I am Ana from Cb and from respect for this forum that helped me so much I registered and hoped to be a good member.Thank you

Brand new Canadian. I mean, brand new to camming, But I have done plenty of videios for clips 4 sale,

I suspect and fear it will be a steep learning curve, and hope I can find peeps to help me here.

Yikes. I'm scared.. Oh yeah I do a lot of fetish stuff. I'm trying out CB, see how it works.

Attachments

• seven.jpg
    seven.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1
  • six.jpg
    six.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1
Hey people! I am Mochi_Rei on MFC. I have been camming for almost 6 months now! I am American but I live in Japan :) I love meeting new models and members and figured I should finally make an account here haha.

Lovely to meet you!
You can follow my Twitter too at @MochiRei_ if you'd like :D

I'm Keira, and new to all this! Looking to become a cam girl and I know I have what it takes but I really need some tips on where to start. Sites, what to do and not to do. I am based in the UK but don't want to be on sites that broadcast there... :h: Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully making some friends. 😘

I'm Pam. I came to bring some cheer and color to your day.

Attachments

• cam.JPG
    cam.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 5
  • cam 2.JPG
    cam 2.JPG
    298.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Klane
Hi, I'm Lilly Alba. I'm not modeling yet and I'm interested by webcam sites. I need to know what kind of computer I need and what is the percent which sites takes from the tokens. I didn't sign up for webcam site yet.

hello luvs!!! I'm Alice and I'm a 24-year-old novice camgirl in Washington state, USA!! I love camming because it teaches me something new every day while opening up the rest of my life to things I actually want to do. I'm not jealous of the 40-hour, in-office work week. The learning curve is steep, but I know this job is worth all the work. I want to learn how to sell my services more smoothly and how to maintain personal boundaries with clients. It's hard for me to not get overly attached when I'm on all day.
Looking forward to meeting you all!! :)

Reactions: Klane
hello luvs!!! I'm Alice and I'm a 24-year-old novice camgirl in Washington state, USA!! I love camming because it teaches me something new every day while opening up the rest of my life to things I actually want to do. I'm not jealous of the 40-hour, in-office work week. The learning curve is steep, but I know this job is worth all the work.
Hey fellow WA model! Nutty times out here. Well, everywhere. :)
I want to learn how to sell my services more smoothly and how to maintain personal boundaries with clients. It's hard for me to not get overly attached when I'm on all day.
It's great that you recognize this and want to get more comfortable with boundaries, it was one of the toughest learns I had in my first year or so.

Hey fellow WA model! Nutty times out here. Well, everywhere. :)

It's great that you recognize this and want to get more comfortable with boundaries, it was one of the toughest learns I had in my first year or so.
Please, Hello, I need help, how do I get started, what do I need to do ... Can someone help me, thank you

Please, Hello, I need help, how do I get started, what do I need to do ... Can someone help me, thank you
This is a forum. You read threads, reply to stuff, make new posts, etc.

Outside of stating that, I'm really not sure how to help you.

Hi everyone! I'm Cody, a solo female model mostly on Chaturbate. I'm in central USA, and started camming June 2019 but took a break in the fall and winter due to a death in the family. I've been camming consistently since Feb 2020 and am just trying to build more followers. I've had such a fun time so far, really loving developing relationships with other models and regular tippers, have branched out to clips and Skype shows as well.
Right now my focus is on getting more than 20 viewers in my room/2,000 followers and making friends with other camgirls. I am all about women helping other women!
Anyone wanna start a camgirl wolfpack? I'll be exploring threads on here more in depth, maybe there's already an existing one I can join!

Best,
Cody

Cherry.jpg
Hi, I'm Cherry
🍒
I'm a southern girl, born and raised in Georgia 🍑 - Started off as a couple, camming on CB with my husband back in Oct/Nov, but he's unfortunately doing time right now so I recently started ridin solo dolo. If anyone has any tips or advice with solo, please reach out. I was also thinking about giving MFC a try tonight! Wish me luck!

HI everybody! My names Donnie, I go by donnie__xo on all my medias (IG, Twitter, and Onlyfans) if you wnt to follow me! I'm a simple boy that loves to read, sing, and share my body with the public. I also love respectful debates and gaining knowledge of different lifestyles and things like that. I cant wait to meet as many of you as I can and I hope that you want to meet me to :)

Hello! I go by Bella and stream on MFC.
I’ve been on MFC since May 2019 and haven’t been the best at building my “business” as a cam girl..... I feel like this is probably said quite a bit, but I’m here hoping to learn and improve.

Hello! I'm Lily! I've been a casual/newbie e-thot for around 4 ish years, but I'm kinda excited to polish my craft.

I'm on myfreecams, onlyfans and plexstorm! I think all three are pretty cool and I want to learn to utilize them all better.

I live with my 2 best friends who are the most supportive people. I'm really blessed to have such creative people who believe in me, after being with someone who stifled my creativity for a long time.

After lurking fourms for a long time, I'm happy to finally make an introduction!

Reactions: MarieElise
Hello my name is Maria! I truly hope I am not the only one here who is completely overwhelmed with all the information that needs to be acquired in order to do this type of work successfully LOL!