AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another Does She Like Me Thread...lol.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what if she was from a european country that didnt have a prevelance of studio models? what if she was french? would that change the situation for anyone saying this is the classic scam? just playing devils advocate.

For me, no. I think scams can happen in any country, and it's in everyone's best interest to be wary that might happen.

How does a picture of Goldie Hawn in Overboard make it dyslexic?

She's saying that because it really doesn't matter what you write. You have enough suspicion that she's playing you to make a profile and ask professionals what we think. We see enough posts on this whole topic that Amber made a sticky thread combining all the posts on the subject but noooo dudes have to think they are the exception. We don't like the fact that some models are unethical enough to play those games with members but we do try to tell them they're being taken. Even if she is sincere she sounds like a piece of work with her jealous nature. All of this should tell you to walk away. But here you are.

I'm talking about the picture after her responses where it says (sorry im dyslexic). She was making statements where I said I plan on selling my home, emptying accounts, and other nonsense. None of which I have ever stated. She thinks I did based off other people. I said I was looking at selling/renting my home WAY before I even met anyone IRL or on a cam site. I never said anything about emptying accounts nor have I spent that much money on her. I also planned on traveling and if I happened to meet this model in the process I am fine either way or not.

Also, having other people ask me questions helps think about it more logically, but I don't need someone not even reading what I write making assumptions.

what if she was from a european country that didnt have a prevelance of studio models? what if she was french? would that change the situation for anyone saying this is the classic scam? just playing devils advocate.
Nah just curiosity as I don't recall ever seeing it not be that situation on this forum. Not saying it doesn't happen from independent models but I just haven't seen it here.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I was saying it in as nice of way as possible.

But Eastern European areas are most prevalent for studios.

Outside of that, European and Asian areas are second most prevalent.

Devil's advocate is fine, but no one should ignore that 99% of the cases of "love scams" come from those areas.

The very small handful of stories of "I met my boyfriend/husband on a cam site" were when both people were from heavily English speaking countries. Both of them.

I have read the other posts not to full completion, but a lot of the advice given was something already in my case. She doesn't ask for money, I don't get treated differently if I don't tip/private, she's not from a studio, personal information, and we talk mostly on FB/WhatsApp. It's not like were exchanging "I love yous" or anything in that nature if anything we just said we're attracted to each other and want to meet. Even the topic of not liking each other in person was brought up, so I just figured I would ask for some other opinions. She also speaks English pretty fluently. Some people have pointed out something that I easily overlooked and that was the jealousy thing. I easily brushed it off to something like "she doesn't know me" or something of that nature. It's something I should pay more attention to. So, yea I figured I would just ask some other peoples opinions, because I was interested what other people thought. I don't believe I am an exception and could very well likely be getting scammed, but just wanted to see what other people thought.

showing you pictures and telling you about her life doesn't mean she likes you. But if the motivation is money it doesn't have to be a scam, an "arrangement" can be a fair exchange, though you have to be clear of the terms

I have read the other posts not to full completion, but a lot of the advice given was something already in my case. She doesn't ask for money, I don't get treated differently if I don't tip/private, she's not from a studio, personal information, and we talk mostly on FB/WhatsApp. It's not like were exchanging "I love yous" or anything in that nature if anything we just said we're attracted to each other and want to meet. Even the topic of not liking each other in person was brought up, so I just figured I would ask for some other opinions. She also speaks English pretty fluently. Some people have pointed out something that I easily overlooked and that was the jealousy thing. I easily brushed it off to something like "she doesn't know me" or something of that nature. It's something I should pay more attention to. So, yea I figured I would just ask some other peoples opinions, because I was interested what other people thought. I don't believe I am an exception and could very well likely be getting scammed, but I just wanted to see what other people thought.
Sorry if you already said this, but may I ask how long altogether you have been talking with her? I read through a couple of times, and missed it. Is it 3 weeks altogether, or was it just 3 weeks before she sent you her personal info?

Also, if you feel comfortable, can I ask a little bit more about you getting on cam, and what the situation/ motivations for that are? The reason I ask, is that I am trying to analyze her reaction a bit more, and trying to get more info on it. I mean, that level of jealousy and possessiveness is a red flag. I consider my self a bit jealous, at the beginning of new relationships, but what you describe is beyond what I would spend time doing. So if a naturally jealous person, thinks that's a bit over the top, it might be worth noting. However, I also feel like I would need to know a little more about the context of your camming, on that one. If you don't feel comfy answering, and that is too private, fair enough. I would understand that completely.

A few years back I was in a long term relationship that deep down I knew was toxic. But, I didn't want to admit this to myself, because despite this person not being good for me at all I still had feelings. So, I would go online and endlessly search "should I stay with him", "is my relationship healthy" or "what does -insert shitty action- mean?". I'd ask friends their opinions, while conveniently sugar coating some of the worst stuff he would say and do. Why? Because through all the online articles and advice from friends, what I was looking for was a reason to stay. I wanted someone or something to validate my wanting to stay, even though I knew it wasn't what was best for me.

That is what all the dudes that come here making "I'm in love with a cam model" or "Does she like me?" posts are looking for. That smidgen of hope. That validation. If you have to ask a difficult personal question like "Does she like me?" chances are that you know the answer, but you just don't like it. Because if you truly believed she had feelings for you, you wouldn't feel the need to ask strangers on the internet for their opinion.

It gets frustrating to us because we see it time and time again and no one wants to listen. They all make excuses. It's tiring and annoying having to say the same thing over and over again.

And about how this is more prevalent with Eastern European studio models, I think a big reason why it works so well for them is because the mystique of it all creates an alluring fantasy for an American man. They see a hot model from a different country they've more than likely never been to before, get along a bit with her, she compliments him and makes him feel hot and then he starts getting fantasies of not just meeting her, but of traveling and going on some great romantic adventure. For a man who is older, recently divorced, going through his own issues, this fantasy is what he wants to break the monotony. And in some cases when you throw in the studio model who desperately wants to get out of the camming life or is a damsel in distress, this just fuels the fantasy. He is a strong, capable man who will fly his gallant winged steed all the way to EE and rescue her from the evil studio tower she is wasting away in (not saying that is the case in this particular situation, but we've seen it a lot). I really think that fantasy is a bigger part of the attraction in the whole "I'm in love with a camgirl" scenario than the actual camgirl herself.

And about how this is more prevalent with Eastern European studio models, I think a big reason why it works so well for them is because the mystique of it all creates an alluring fantasy for an American man. They see a hot model from a different country they've more than likely never been to before, get along a bit with her, she compliments him and makes him feel hot and then he starts getting fantasies of not just meeting her, but of traveling and going on some great romantic adventure. For a man who is older, recently divorced, going through his own issues, this fantasy is what he wants to break the monotony. And in some cases when you throw in the studio model who desperately wants to get out of the camming life or is a damsel in distress, this just fuels the fantasy. He is a strong, capable man who will fly his gallant winged steed all the way to EE and rescue her from the evil studio tower she is wasting away in (not saying that is the case in this particular situation, but we've seen it a lot). I really think that fantasy is a bigger part of the attraction in the whole "I'm in love with a camgirl" scenario than the actual camgirl herself.

Also, the chances of someone actually following through and flying over there is pretty low. So, even if the do share actual personal info with someone, chances are they're pretty safe from said guy knocking on her front door.

Yes, it does happen occasionally. But, even then, the chances of something actually working out is extremely unlikely.

OP, couple more questions for you:

You say your job allows you to work from anywhere. Is that anywhere within your country/region? Or, literally anywhere in the world where you have a solid internet connection? Reason why I'm asking is that many employers have requirements that employees/managers may not realize. I had a manager tell me the same thing, and when I said I wanted to move to Australia he looked and said he wasn't aware of my having to stay in my country due to vendor support requirements and export laws. Also, look into tax laws for the countries you might work in, as well as your current country/region. Pay might change as well, and they most likely won't cover any relocation costs.

Another thing to keep in mind about working remotely, many times you get disconnected from the team/company because you're a remote worker. I've seen too many times where they're cut before others because of the disconnection, as well as many times accountability can be in question. Granted, the whole COVID thing will probably change that for a while. But, something to think of.

Reactions: Herein2020
Sorry if you already said this, but may I ask how long altogether you have been talking with her? I read through a couple of times, and missed it. Is it 3 weeks altogether, or was it just 3 weeks before she sent you her personal info?

Also, if you feel comfortable, can I ask a little bit more about you getting on cam, and what the situation/ motivations for that are? The reason I ask, is that I am trying to analyze her reaction a bit more, and trying to get more info on it. I mean, that level of jealousy and possessiveness is a red flag. I consider my self a bit jealous, at the beginning of new relationships, but what you describe is beyond what I would spend time doing. So if a naturally jealous person, thinks that's a bit over the top, it might be worth noting. However, I also feel like I would need to know a little more about the context of your camming, on that one. If you don't feel comfy answering, and that is too private, fair enough. I would understand that completely.

We have been talking for about three months total. She gave me her KiK username about three weeks after talking (I know other people have that though) she told me. After talking on KiK for a couple of weeks she then gave me her phone number, address, showed me her new apartment she was moving to, sent me pictures after moving in, WhatsApp, and Facebook (I believe it's real goes back over 10 years, friends, family, etc...). During this period she also started dating someone for a few weeks and told me about it, so asked if I could not send messages to her phone anymore during this time, which I get. I mean I live miles away, we're not in a relationship, and I am just some dude on the Internet at the end of the day if someone lives local to you it makes more sense. That relationship ended and we talk back on it now.

We're not in a relationship, don't love each other, or claim to be anything like that. We just told each other we wanted to meet, attracted to each other, and things of that nature. Just the fact she's a model though and it's her job is just what makes me question it.

Well, I don't cam for tokens. I usually get on cam with my face or other adult orientated things. I'll get invites from a few models I talk to normally, random women, or the occasional man pretending to be a girl. I usually send tokens out to models too when I am watching them or things of that nature. But, she's the only person I actually have been serious about possibly meeting. So, that's why at first I kind of blew off the seeing what I was doing on cam, hanging in my IM, other models IM, who I was talking to, and what I was saying to other people. Just to see if maybe I was being sincere with her or not.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
We have been talking for about three months total. She gave me her KiK username about three weeks after talking (I know other people have that though) she told me. After talking on KiK for a couple of weeks she then gave me her phone number, address, showed me her new apartment she was moving to, sent me pictures after moving in, WhatsApp, and Facebook (I believe it's real goes back over 10 years, friends, family, etc...). During this period she also started dating someone for a few weeks and told me about it, so asked if I could not send messages to her phone anymore during this time, which I get. I mean I live miles away, we're not in a relationship, and I am just some dude on the Internet at the end of the day if someone lives local to you it makes more sense. That relationship ended and we talk back on it now.

We're not in a relationship, don't love each other, or claim to be anything like that. We just told each other we wanted to meet, attracted to each other, and things of that nature. Just the fact she's a model though and it's her job is just what makes me question it.

Well, I don't cam for tokens. I usually get on cam with my face or other adult orientated things. I'll get invites from a few models I talk to normally, random women, or the occasional man pretending to be a girl. I usually send tokens out to models too when I am watching them or things of that nature. But, she's the only person I actually have been serious about possibly meeting. So, that's why at first I kind of blew off the seeing what I was doing on cam, hanging in my IM, other models IM, who I was talking to, and what I was saying to other people. Just to see if maybe I was being sincere with her or not.
So does that mean basically that you cam for fun/ a sexual release? Sorry if I am being slow here, it's just that I am very unfamiliar with the social dynamics on token sites. Like you go on, because you enjoy being watched and have fun with it? Is that what you are saying? And then she has silently watched you, as you do that, during her off time? But for you, there is no financial benefit to getting on cam?

So does that mean basically that you cam for fun/ a sexual release? Sorry if I am being slow here, it's just that I am very unfamiliar with the social dynamics on token sites. Like you go on, because you enjoy being watched and have fun with it? Is that what you are saying? And then she has silently watched you, as you do that, during her off time? But for you, there is no financial benefit to getting on cam?

Yes, I go on for fun and sexual release basically. I don't get any financial benefit from it other than when it hits my wallet and I send tokens to models. That is correct on a few occasions I am aware of she has gone on when she was not working to see what I was doing and/or watch my cam. If she saw I was watching someone she would come into that models IM as guest and see what we were talking about. She would usually tell me after that fact, I saw you in such and such's IM...do you like her? So, I just attributed it to some insecurities I am aware of she has or that she was seeing if I say the same stuff to everybody. I mean it's only online and we don't really know each other.

• Helpful!
Also, the chances of someone actually following through and flying over there is pretty low. So, even if the do share actual personal info with someone, chances are they're pretty safe from said guy knocking on her front door.

Yes, it does happen occasionally. But, even then, the chances of something actually working out is extremely unlikely.

OP, couple more questions for you:

You say your job allows you to work from anywhere. Is that anywhere within your country/region? Or, literally anywhere in the world where you have a solid internet connection? Reason why I'm asking is that many employers have requirements that employees/managers may not realize. I had a manager tell me the same thing, and when I said I wanted to move to Australia he looked and said he wasn't aware of my having to stay in my country due to vendor support requirements and export laws. Also, look into tax laws for the countries you might work in, as well as your current country/region. Pay might change as well, and they most likely won't cover any relocation costs.

Another thing to keep in mind about working remotely, many times you get disconnected from the team/company because you're a remote worker. I've seen too many times where they're cut before others because of the disconnection, as well as many times accountability can be in question. Granted, the whole COVID thing will probably change that for a while. But, something to think of.

Yes, I work for a global organization that has offices around the world, I just need working Internet and work off my work laptop. I know they would pay for me to go to certain offices.

I was thinking of just bouncing around different countries for a few months here or there making it a workcation.

Yes, I go on for fun and sexual release basically. I don't get any financial benefit from it other than when it hits my wallet and I send tokens to models. That is correct on a few occasions I am aware of she has gone on when she was not working to see what I was doing and/or watch my cam. If she saw I was watching someone she would come into that models IM as guest and see what we were talking about. She would usually tell me after that fact, I saw you in such and such's IM...do you like her? So, I just attributed it to some insecurities I am aware of she has or that she was seeing if I say the same stuff to everybody. I mean it's only online and we don't really know each other.
Helpful info. I am somewhat new to this forum, and have only read the first 2 threads from the sticky Amber created for "in love with a camgirl please help". I don't really know what to think on your specific situation yet, so if you're still around when I read a bit more, maybe I will be in a bit of a better position to give you feedback. I don't wanna be the person that gives you a glimmer of hope, if it's not healthy or accurate.

What you have said so far does sound a bit more balanced, than a lot of the other threads I have read on this topic though, so thanks for answering my questions. We recently had a week on this forum where we had about 4 or 5 of these threads on this topic started at once, and in each case the person asking for help got really rude with us, when we offered honest feedback. You are probably already aware of that, but I just wanted to let you know in case you were not.

ETA; I only once kinda half fell for a cam dude. When I was very new. Nothing came of it. But I did, immediately stop asking him for money for anything. I would still do free cam shows with him, and send him videos, as gifts. However, nothing ever did come of it.

Last edited:
A few years back I was in a long term relationship that deep down I knew was toxic. But, I didn't want to admit this to myself, because despite this person not being good for me at all I still had feelings. So, I would go online and endlessly search "should I stay with him", "is my relationship healthy" or "what does -insert shitty action- mean?". I'd ask friends their opinions, while conveniently sugar coating some of the worst stuff he would say and do. Why? Because through all the online articles and advice from friends, what I was looking for was a reason to stay. I wanted someone or something to validate my wanting to stay, even though I knew it wasn't what was best for me.

That is what all the dudes that come here making "I'm in love with a cam model" or "Does she like me?" posts are looking for. That smidgen of hope. That validation. If you have to ask a difficult personal question like "Does she like me?" chances are that you know the answer, but you just don't like it. Because if you truly believed she had feelings for you, you wouldn't feel the need to ask strangers on the internet for their opinion.

It gets frustrating to us because we see it time and time again and no one wants to listen. They all make excuses. It's tiring and annoying having to say the same thing over and over again.

I understand what you are saying and that is exactly what happened in my marriage and it messed me with a lot emotionally/mentally; I was still finding out things way after the fact. I've been dealing with it for two years though and the divorce has been final for about 7 months.

I named it this kind of as a joke too, since I saw a lot of postings about it. At the end of the day, I'm not "in love", sending tons of money, or making life changing decisions for someone I barely know. I'm just looking for some honest feedback about this situation. I think she's being honest with me, but I could be wrong.

She's also not a studio model in the EE, Romania, or any places like that. She lived with family and just moved into her own apartment recently on her own. I didn't help her finance it or anything like that and she sent me a link to the advertisement and I was like "cool, you should move there." I have my own plans that I am working on and figured if I visited her country and possibly met her that would be cool. But, I just wanted to get some opinions on the situation in general.

I understand what you are saying and that is exactly what happened in my marriage and it messed me with a lot emotionally/mentally; I was still finding out things way after the fact. I've been dealing with it for two years though and the divorce has been final for about 7 months.

I named it this kind of as a joke too, since I saw a lot of postings about it. At the end of the day, I'm not "in love", sending tons of money, or making life changing decisions for someone I barely know. I'm just looking for some honest feedback about this situation. I think she's being honest with me, but I could be wrong.

She's also not a studio model in the EE, Romania, or any places like that. She lived with family and just moved into her own apartment recently on her own. I didn't help her finance it or anything like that and she sent me a link to the advertisement and I was like "cool, you should move there." I have my own plans that I am working on and figured if I visited her country and possibly met her that would be cool. But, I just wanted to get some opinions on the situation in general.

You're obviously set in your way, and it seems that you've considered different options. You've probably received all the different responses you're probably going to get. Whether you go to see her or just do the vacation trip, figure it out now and be loose with the travel plans. Most countries are not opening up until June at the earliest, so you may not be able to fly for a while.

If it works out, cool. If not, cool. Always interested in hearing whether there are actually instances where these things happen. However, as said previously, most times these things never happen because it doesn't get to them buying a ticket.

You seem more intelligent and articulate than the average scam victim, and you like homestarrunner so I am going to go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Answer this for me... you say she is from Europe. Is it Eastern or Western Europe? Second question... how long has she been a camgirl for?

Truth is.. the fact that she volunteered so much personal information in 3 months is not something that makes me feel it is more legit, but quite the opposite, it’s the one thing in your posts that’s making me doubt her. I feel like a normal model who is really attracted to a guy from her room will wait longer to give him any personal information... and here she is giving you name, Facebook account, WhatsApp, address, phone number... it feels quite forced. If you answer my 2 questions I might give more context to my initial reading of your situation.

You seem more intelligent and articulate than the average scam victim, and you like homestarrunner so I am going to go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Answer this for me... you say she is from Europe. Is it Eastern or Western Europe? Second question... how long has she been a camgirl for?

Truth is.. the fact that she volunteered so much personal information in 3 months is not something that makes me feel it is more legit, but quite the opposite, it’s the one thing in your posts that’s making me doubt her. I feel like a normal model who is really attracted to a guy from her room will wait longer to give him any personal information... and here she is giving you name, Facebook account, WhatsApp, address, phone number... it feels quite forced. If you answer my 2 questions I might give more context to my initial reading of your situation.

You're the first person to get the reference to Trogdor, lol.

Eastern and I believe she's been a camgirl for about four years.

I'm not sure what you mean by it feels "quite forced."

Eastern and I believe she's been a camgirl for about four years.

I'm not sure what you mean by it feels "quite forced."

If you've read the other threads, then your dumb ass knew that it's almost specifically Eastern European models known for this. I think someone even asked if she was from EE and you said no and you weren't going to say what country she was from because you KNEW what was going to happen.

Just another reason why your situation is not unique.

Thank you for wasting everyone's time. GTFO.

If you've read the other threads, then your dumb ass knew that it's almost specifically Eastern European models known for this. I think someone even asked if she was from EE and you said no and you weren't going to say what country she was from because you KNEW what was going to happen.

Just another reason why your situation is not unique.

Thank you for wasting everyone's time. GTFO.

Hey Asshole. Sorry, If I interepreted someone saying EE as being from Estonia, so excuse me for not knowing it meant Eastern Europe. She's not from Romania or any of those other countries where they have studios. Obviously, if I was so key on hiding she was from Eastern Europe, I wouldn't have answered when someone else asked me.

Last edited:
Hey Asshole. Sorry, If I interepreted someone saying EE as being from Estonia, so excuse me for not knowing it meant Eastern Europe.

Doesn't matter. My point is that if you read a portion of the other threads as you claimed you did, then you fucking knew the answer before you asked. You would have even learned that EE meant Eastern Europe.

But, oh no... Your situation HAD to be different. HAD to be unique.

Therefore, you wasted everyone's time.

Fuck this shit.

I've read pretty much all of the 'does she love me' threads and one of the best bits of advice I saw was to make another account, go to her room and spend some tokens. Pretty much do the same as you did with the other account and see if she responds the same way. Maybe even ask her if she likes a particular member (that being you) more than others.
It may feel like lying, but obviously she already did the same with you.

Doesn't matter. My point is that if you read a portion of the other threads as you claimed you did, then you fucking knew the answer before you asked. You would have even learned that EE meant Eastern Europe.

But, oh no... Your situation HAD to be different. HAD to be unique.

Therefore, you wasted everyone's time.

Fuck this shit.

I never claimed my situation was UNIQUE and DIFFERENT, I simply stated what is going on and the facts as they are. I have never been asked for money, I haven't spent a whole lot money, she doesn't work in a studio, I don't get treated differently if I don't tip or go private, I was freely given all her contact info, and we talk daily outside of the site.

So, I should just write everyone off as being a scammer or piece of shit human, because of a situation they have no control over like where they are from? I'm sorry I wasted your time by reading an online forum where I simply was just asking for some people's opinions. Yours has been duly noted, so if I am being scammed or it's all a giant lie; I will be sure to come back and say "Hey, Force_Asshole. You were so right, I am sorry I wasted your time." Doesn't matter to me one way or other, I had plans to travel overseas once my divorce and other issues were resolved and if I happen to meet this model great and if not also great.

Never thought someone would get so angry though, because I explained what was going on and they happen to be FROM EE or EASTERN EUROPE. Shit, I'll be sure to peruse all the past posts and not make another mistake like thinking someone meant Estonia.

Just my 2 cents, I've been supporter of many models over the years yet never crossed a boundary that anyone with any common sense should not cross. I used to be a bouncer at a strip club and you would not believe the obsessive men who creeped the women out. The fact you gotta ask such a question means you do not understand the industry and should take a step back. Join a dating site cause you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with a women and can't comprehend a business transaction

Just my 2 cents, I've been supporter of many models over the years yet never crossed a boundary that anyone with any common sense should not cross. I used to be a bouncer at a strip club and you would not believe the obsessive men who creeped the women out. The fact you gotta ask such a question means you do not understand the industry and should take a step back. Join a dating site cause you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with a women and can't comprehend a business transaction

Have you even read my whole post? I'm not obsessed with anybody, I been talking to a model for a few months who has given me her info and wants to meet as well according to her. I'm glad your knowledge of being a strip club bouncer means you know me and my past too. I have dated, met, and/or hooked up with dancers after meeting them while they were working, so I think I know how the industry works. Be a normal person and not some creepy weirdo like you claim I am.

I read your post and it reminds me of the same tiresome arrangement that a a women who you pay for your time is magically gonna wanna meet you cause you're more special than any other of her clients. No as a bouncer I learned some guys take things too the extreme and can't recognize that you're a patron and are paying for a luxury. My question is why are you using these services to meet Women and why fall in love with a women you know nothing about? Seems like a waste of time to me. If you got so many Women on the backburner why random girl on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.