AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Good selling sites like manyvids?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2019
Good Morning. I founds a list with a lot of video clip sales sites but I was wondering if you ladies can recommend good ones. I so far like manyvids as a clip site. Who do you girls/guys like? I also sell a few on sites like CB, MFC, SM, NF...but I don't stream a lot right now.

THANK YOU!

General consensus is:

Clips4sale for fetish content
Iwantclips for femdom content
Manyvids for vanilla content

Those aren't strict rules, as I've sold plenty of fetish on Manyvids and vanilla on Clips4sale, but they're notable trends to be aware of.

General consensus is:

Clips4sale for fetish content
Iwantclips for femdom content
Manyvids for vanilla content

Those aren't strict rules, as I've sold plenty of fetish on Manyvids and vanilla on Clips4sale, but they're notable trends to be aware of.
Thank you, I have not tried ClipsForSale!!

Another thing to add is that Clips4Sale has the biggest traffic on its own, making possible to actually earn something without promoting your profile by yourself. All other sites require you to do some effort in order to bring traffic to your profile.
THank you so much, I will try it!!

Another thing to add is that Clips4Sale has the biggest traffic on its own, making possible to actually earn something without promoting your profile by yourself. All other sites require you to do some effort in order to bring traffic to your profile.

While I agree that C4S has good traffic, it's untrue that "all other sites" require you to promote yourself in order to make money. I do well on ManyVids without ever promoting myself on social media. Even on iWantClips, if I post enough of the right content and actually accept my custom requests I make money. So, while promoting yourself on social media can possibly help, it is not necessary and it includes a lot more work and energy (that I personally rather use on making content).

In fact, MV is the only site that I still make sales on a daily basis when I go awhile without posting. C4S is great, it's the content site that made me become a full time content creator, but in order to have constant sales you generally have to post on a daily basis, especially if you're making videos in bigger categories where you'll quickly be bumped down on the recently updated studio list.

It's a shame that there's no way to sell audio clips on ManyVids. I have some audio clips of me singing that I've uploaded onto OnlyFans, and I would've loved to make them available on ManyVids as well.

Reactions: MarieElise
I only just saw this thread, I wanna 2nd that it is absolutely untrue that c4s is the only one with big traffic. I make very good money on clips and never have to bring my own traffic to MV, C4S, IWC or modelhub. Right now I make most on MV, but whichever site I make most on, depends on where I am uploading new quality content the most often. Please ignore that person saying that comment about c4s and traffic, as it is completely inaccurate.

The trends that Saffron highlighted are correct general trends though.
In the last year or so, more fetish content is selling on MV, but it is still a general trend that vanilla does best there.

It's a shame that there's no way to sell audio clips on ManyVids. I have some audio clips of me singing that I've uploaded onto OnlyFans, and I would've loved to make them available on ManyVids as well.

I've bought audio stuff on MV before. Well it was a video with static pictures and an audio track sold as audio. Modern MP3 car systems can play MP4 as audio files. I wouldn't say you can't just because it can't be in the MP3 format.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Good Morning. I founds a list with a lot of video clip sales sites but I was wondering if you ladies can recommend good ones. I so far like manyvids as a clip site. Who do you girls/guys like? I also sell a few on sites like CB, MFC, SM, NF...but I don't stream a lot right now.

THANK YOU!
what is NF?

• Hugs
Reactions: romanholiday
I guess ManyVids (or OnlyFans) would be a good site to attempt to sell a ripped bra (Doesn't fit anymore) on? Lol. I mean, if there are guys who will buy panties, there may be someone out there willing to buy a bra that you were getting ready to throw out...right?

Reactions: MarieElise
I guess ManyVids (or OnlyFans) would be a good site to attempt to sell a ripped bra (Doesn't fit anymore) on? Lol. I mean, if there are guys who will buy panties, there may be someone out there willing to buy a bra that you were getting ready to throw out...right?
There definitely are. I sold a leggings and sports bra set w heels, for a pretty penny twice on MV. I would list in crossdresser/ cross dressing fetish section too. That's where I have had luck selling whole outfits and non panties etc. As well as listing to those that just wanna masturbate to them, without wearing them themselves.

ETA; The guy who I sold to was a pleasure to deal with, paid very fairly, and bought whole outfits from me w shoes included.

There definitely are. I sold a leggings and sports bra set w heels, for a pretty penny twice on MV. I would list in crossdresser/ cross dressing fetish section too. That's where I have had luck selling whole outfits and non panties etc. As well as listing to those that just wanna masturbate to them, without wearing them themselves.

ETA; The guy who I sold to was a pleasure to deal with, paid very fairly, and bought whole outfits from me w shoes included.

Thank you. :) I've gotten 1,000 tokens a few times for worn panties. A bra should probably be priced lower?

Thank you. :) I've gotten 1,000 tokens a few times for worn panties. A bra should probably be priced lower?
Idk it depends on the bra. The cross dressing guy I sold to liked new, nice clothes and shoes, so I priced high, and he understood that. I would see if other people are offering anything similar, and what they are pricing it at. However, of course remember there's gonna be the expense of mailing involved too, as well as the hassle of going to a post office, which you should be compensated fairly for. Sorry if I sound bossy, I just wanna remind you of those, because I used to always forget about those parts myself.

Oh and also...it may be worth limiting to US only. I have had issues with higher mailing expense than anticipated as well as customs, with both Norway and Canada. If you do offer international, be sure to add on an extra charge for that, so you don't lose money on mailing expenses. Ok, sorry to sound like a mother hen lol.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Idk it depends on the bra. The cross dressing guy I sold to liked new, nice clothes and shoes, so I priced high, and he understood that. I would see if other people are offering anything similar, and what they are pricing it at. However, of course remember there's gonna be the expense of mailing involved too, as well as the hassle of going to a post office, which you should be compensated fairly for. Sorry if I sound bossy, I just wanna remind you of those, because I used to always forget about those parts myself.

Oh and also...it may be worth limiting to US only. I have had issues with higher mailing expense than anticipated as well as customs, with both Norway and Canada. If you do offer international, be sure to add on an extra charge for that, so you don't lose money on mailing expenses. Ok, sorry to sound like a mother hen lol.

Yes, I would only be mailing to the U.S., and I would wrap it in tissue paper, and just use a manila envelope and stamps.

While I agree that C4S has good traffic, it's untrue that "all other sites" require you to promote yourself in order to make money. I do well on ManyVids without ever promoting myself on social media. Even on iWantClips, if I post enough of the right content and actually accept my custom requests I make money. So, while promoting yourself on social media can possibly help, it is not necessary and it includes a lot more work and energy (that I personally rather use on making content).

In fact, MV is the only site that I still make sales on a daily basis when I go awhile without posting. C4S is great, it's the content site that made me become a full time content creator, but in order to have constant sales you generally have to post on a daily basis, especially if you're making videos in bigger categories where you'll quickly be bumped down on the recently updated studio list.
Agreed me too. I won rising star few months ago on MV #1, I do ok on IWC, I can't hardly navigate the C4S site. I need to try harder.

I've bought audio stuff on MV before. Well it was a video with static pictures and an audio track sold as audio.

Yeah, I even tried to do that, but Windows Movie Maker won't let me upload my audio files at all. *Shrugs* And that's the only program I'm used to using for editing clips. I don't like using anything else.
It's okay. If my OnlyFans subscribers (except for one person) aren't interested in spending $3 for an audio clip, they'll just miss their chance because I'm permanently deleting my OnlyFans page soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.