AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Blast from the past... ( Are Romanian Cam Models Trustworthy )

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RomanianScamModels

Banhammered
Jul 7, 2020
So, lets start from the beginning. I guess I should start by saying, I'm an American who has been retired for some time now, currently 47. Over the past 8 years that I have visited various cam sites ( MFC, Chaturbate and now LiveJasmin ) one thing has become blatantly obvious. I searched google about whether Romanian cam models are trustworthy today, and it led me here to something posted way back in 2013. I think we can all agree that Romania has offered up some of the most beautiful cam models in the industry. South America being a close second or maybe even tied for first now. However, I am only here to discuss my history with Romanian cam models.

To start, I would like to point out that I have visited Romania several times and I have personally met 12 different Romanian cam models. One of which who lived in Dej, that I dated for 18 months. Two others, with whom I am still very good friends with, I lived with for 3 months in Bucharest. Out of the 12 cam models, all 12 lied and manipulated me in the beginning of our acquaintance. Since than, only 2 of them are still friends with me, both of which have given up camming. I believe that based on my experience with Romanian cam models, there is a serious stigma concerning their obsession with lying and manipulating anyone and everyone when it comes to financial gain. In fact, almost all of them said the same thing to me initially as if it was being read from a script. The whole, "I'm not like other Romanian cam models" which led to "I don't lie to people" which of course wasn't true. This doesn't mean every Romanian cam model falls into this category, but 12 out of 12 is a pretty substantial problem.

My most recent encounter took place on LiveJasmin over the past month. I was conversing with 2 Romanian cam models., one who openly stated she was from Romania ( surprising actually ) while the other forcefully avoided being known as Romanian, claiming she lived in Italy. Initially, I considered this to be appropriate for safety reasons, but now, it's probably more so to avoid the stigma associated with the manipulation that is present with Romanian cam models. What was different about these 2 cam models, was that my initial request of them was not to meet with them, but rather to meet with something they knew who could possibly benefit from getting to know for something more serious. Both of them immediately stated that I should get to know them, not someone else. In case some of you are not aware, LiveJasmin does NOT allow cam models and members to meet. This is precisely why I chose to ask them for help meeting someone outside the studio they were working at. Of course, they probably could have helped me find someone to meet, but that wouldn't be financially beneficial to them. So both of them lied to me about being interested in getting to know me for when I do come to visit.

This is the sort of disgusting behavior that still circulates in the Romanian cam model industry. When they literally go out of their way to lie to a member's face nonstop, about being interested them, then trying to persuade them to spend time in private shows to get to know them ( average price being $240 an hour ). I'm not an expert, but, some of the models I have met in person, did in fact work for Studio 20, and as was stated in the thread from 2013, models are in fact taught to lie and manipulate members any way possible. Let's also point out that LiveJasmin is actually run by a mafia and isn't even a legitimate company. I believe they use some front operation out of Portugal or something like that. Then you have business associates, possibly Studio 20 / LiveJasmin management that coerce models into having sexual favors and threaten to fire them if they refuse. I can confirm this as true from at least 1 of my friends who worked for Studio 20 / LiveJasmin. This is exactly what she went through.

I guess the question is, what is the reasoning behind all this craziness. Are models truly just that disgusting to lie to people? Is it something they are taught to do? I know not all Romanian women are like this, so maybe it's just cam models in general. Either way, there are some serious issues in the Romanian cam model industry for both members of cam sites as well as the models themselves. Bottom line is, as a member, I highly suggest you be careful when dealing with a Romanian cam model. More than likely they will say or do anything so long as it benefits them financially. That isn't to say they don't earn money legitimately as a cam model, but they will say things that are not true in order to manipulate members into thinking they are special. So please be careful, because it's a widespread problem.

Reactions: BlueBelleBlue
Maybe you could just stop “conversing” with Romanian cam models? Maybe instead of trying to meet up with models and using camming sites as dating sites you can just go there, jerk off to Romanian models and then log off?

The models who do the love scam do it because it works. Is it right to manipulate someone’s feelings for money? Absolutely not. Not a single model on this forum will agree with the love scam, so you can get out of here with that “maybe it’s just cam models in general” bs. But, if a full grown man keeps getting hustled by cam models because he truly believes they are in love with him and that they will live happily ever after despite numerous red flags, then he needs to step away from his computer, because clearly camming sites are not for him.

My philosophy Is "Trust No One" ;)

For me, all new cam models are untrustworthy, after some time many will earn my trust.

These past two months I have noticed a huge Influx of Russian models on several chat sites. Many of these models also try to persuade people to spend time with them In private shows.

Maybe you could just stop “conversing” with Romanian cam models? Maybe instead of trying to meet up with models and using camming sites as dating sites you can just go there, jerk off to Romanian models and then log off?

The models who do the love scam do it because it works. Is it right to manipulate someone’s feelings for money? Absolutely not. Not a single model on this forum will agree with the love scam, so you can get out of here with that “maybe it’s just cam models in general” bs. But, if a full grown man keeps getting hustled by cam models because he truly believes they care about him, then he needs to step away from his computer, because clearly camming sites are not for him.

Nice to meet you too. I'm curious, did you even read what I wrote or did you simply glance over it and let your assumptions get the best of you. I'll help you out by saying that I have successfully met, made friends and even dated a cam model. I also pointed out that my last 2 encounters, I specifically asked if the models knew anyone who could benefit from getting to know me. Sure, that isn't what the site is intended for, but neither is it intended for love scams. So why does it matter how I interact with models? The fact so many of you made claim that cam sites are not dating sites does not mean it doesn't happen. In fact it happens way more than you think. Probably why love scams exist, don't you think? Anyways, I appreciate your candor. It truly shows the quality of people lurking and waiting to pounce on threads with the obvious trope responses. By the way, when I stated that maybe it's a problem with cam models in general, I do believe I was talking about Romania. So unless you are Romanian, you can relax.

My philosophy Is "Trust No One" ;)

For me, all new cam models are untrustworthy, after some time many will earn my trust.

These past two months I have noticed a huge Influx of Russian models on several chat sites. Many of these models also try to persuade people to spend time with them In private shows.
I totally agree with what you said. I have enough background experience from my government job to know when someone is lying or telling the truth. I have never been scammed because everything I spent on cam models was for it's intended purpose. I don't help models claiming to be financially distraught. The point of my thread isn't a memoir of my failures, but rather a summary of an issue present in Romania's camming industry. My success with meeting cam models is simply due to an understanding of how the industry works. Of course, there are a multitude of issues with the camming industry, both with members and models alike. It's not just members who get scammed. Models get scammed too, but that is the fault of cam sites not protecting models. There is no one protecting members.

What was different about these 2 cam models, was that my initial request of them was not to meet with them, but rather to meet with something they knew who could possibly benefit from getting to know for something more serious. Both of them immediately stated that I should get to know them, not someone else. In case some of you are not aware, LiveJasmin does NOT allow cam models and members to meet. This is precisely why I chose to ask them for help meeting someone outside the studio they were working at. Of course, they probably could have helped me find someone to meet, but that wouldn't be financially beneficial to them. So both of them lied to me about being interested in getting to know me for when I do come to visit.

What? Sounds to me like you are treating them like whores and you're saying that didn't lead to a relationship of trust and honor?

I specifically asked if the models knew anyone who could benefit from getting to know me.

Whats that mean then? 🤷‍♂️

What? Sounds to me like you are treating them like whores and you're saying that didn't lead to a relationship of trust and honor?

Whats that mean then? 🤷‍♂️

Uhm, wait what? How did anything I wrote make it sound like I treat anyone like whores. Why would I have been in a 18+ month relationship with a cam model if I considered them that? The part you quoted was me asking models if they knew anyone who wasn't a model ( because LiveJasmin does not allow members / models to meet ) for something serious, as in a relationship. I'm not sure where you got whore out of that.

Sooo... You have an issue with models who use you before you get the chance to use them or their friends?

What are you even talking about? How is meeting someone treating them like a whore? No where in anything I wrote did I say these were flings or one night stands. Seriously, you guys are getting way ahead of yourselves with accusations.

Nice to meet you too. I'm curious, did you even read what I wrote or did you simply glance over it and let your assumptions get the best of you. I'll help you out by saying that I have successfully met, made friends and even dated a cam model. I also pointed out that my last 2 encounters, I specifically asked if the models knew anyone who could benefit from getting to know me. Sure, that isn't what the site is intended for, but neither is it intended for love scams. So why does it matter how I interact with models? The fact so many of you made claim that cam sites are not dating sites does not mean it doesn't happen. In fact it happens way more than you think. Probably why love scams exist, don't you think? Anyways, I appreciate your candor. It truly shows the quality of people lurking and waiting to pounce on threads with the obvious trope responses. By the way, when I stated that maybe it's a problem with cam models in general, I do believe I was talking about Romania. So unless you are Romanian, you can relax.

I read your entire post. Considering you said this:

What was different about these 2 cam models, was that my initial request of them was not to meet with them, but rather to meet with something they knew who could possibly benefit from getting to know for something more serious.

I specifically asked if the models knew anyone who could benefit from getting to know me.

Leads me to believe that you were either looking for confirmation bias or that you're on camsites for the wrong reason. Why would someone who uses camsites without the intention of using it as a dating site ask someone "Do you know someone who could benefit from getting into something more serious?"? There's a difference between a member and a model happening to get feelings for each other when neither is actively looking for it and a member going on camsites for the sole purpose of finding someone to meet up with in real life. The reason why it matters is because depending on the site you're asking for this on, it can land the model and the site in trouble. Since LiveJasmin servers are not based in the US, but they allow American models to stream, I'm not too sure how FOSTA/SESTA would apply in that situation, but it's still weird to ask something like that the first time talking to a model.

And, we wouldn't have to use "obvious trope responses" if there wasn't guys constantly making the same "I got love scammed by the big, mean cam model" threads. If you're on a cam site then you're obviously a grown ass man, not a fresh picked daisy totally oblivious to the world. And as a whole ass man you should be capable of controlling your feelings. No one forces you to "fall in love" with them. No one forces you to spend money on them. No one forces you to travel to another country in the hopes of banging them or riding off into the sunset on horseback or whatever it is they are wanting to happen. They let their horniness, fetish for foreign women and perhaps loneliness cloud their judgement. It gets to the point where you stop feeling as sorry for them as before and you start getting annoyed. Like I said before, if someone is continuously allowing themselves to get love scammed despite all the red flags and despite all the advice given to them, then they need to step away from their computer, unplug their modem and go outside and get some fresh air.

It's also possible some of these types of men, are looking to predate on women from other countries, who they perceive as having fewer rights and being less likely to say "No" to them. Because of repeated rejection, from women in country they live in, due to their (the man) not having good social skills or realistic expectations of relationship dynamics. Instead of admitting they have a problem, they project it onto the women, and seek a situation where money will give them the power to perpetuate their self delusions. But denial is so thick, they usually present it as having a preference for a specific nationality of women. Which to me sounds suspicious.

ETA; I'm not looking to discourse with this individual but wanted to make a general observation here. This guy is like 2 posts in and already obviously on the defensive/ offensive path, so I doubt any constructive convo is gonna be coming out of him.

Then you have business associates, possibly Studio 20 / LiveJasmin management that coerce models into having sexual favors and threaten to fire them if they refuse. I can confirm this as true from at least 1 of my friends who worked for Studio 20 / LiveJasmin. This is exactly what she went through.

I guess the question is, what is the reasoning behind all this craziness. Are models truly just that disgusting to lie to people?

Wait a minute. Are you seriously admitting to using a platform/visiting models from a studio that ACCORDING TO YOU is responsible for sexual abuse and in this scenario, if your accusations were true (again, you were the one who said they are "coerc[ing] models into having sexual favors and threaten[ing] to fire them if they refuse."), it's the models who are disgusting, not someone who is abusing them or knowingly benefitting from their abuse?

Last edited:
What are you even talking about? How is meeting someone treating them like a whore? No where in anything I wrote did I say these were flings or one night stands. Seriously, you guys are getting way ahead of yourselves with accusations.
And where did I say whore? You want to treat cam sites as dating sites to meet models or their friends. That's using. You want them for purposes further than what a cam site is for. That's making it risky for a model with her main source of income or one of her main sources. You really don't have the ethical high ground here if what your asking is against ToS. Pretty much karma for someone using cam sites as dating or meetup sites. Seriously, a dozen models? Ridiculous. Youre basically saying that you know these models might be in positions where they are pressured to scam and you visit them willingly. You're just adding to the shit situation they're in. You're not a benefit.

I read your entire post. Considering you said this:

Leads me to believe that you were either looking for confirmation bias or that you're on camsites for the wrong reason. Why would someone who uses camsites without the intention of using it as a dating site ask someone "Do you know someone who could benefit from getting into something more serious?"? There's a difference between a member and a model happening to get feelings for each other when neither is actively looking for it and a member going on camsites for the sole purpose of finding someone to meet up with in real life. The reason why it matters is because depending on the site you're asking for this on, it can land the model and the site in trouble. Since LiveJasmin servers are not based in the US, but they allow American models to stream, I'm not too sure how FOSTA/SESTA would apply in that situation, but it's still weird to ask something like that the first time talking to a model.

And, we wouldn't have to use "obvious trope responses" if there wasn't guys constantly making the same "I got love scammed by the big, mean cam model" threads. If you're on a cam site then you're obviously a grown ass man, not a fresh picked daisy totally oblivious to the world. And as a whole ass man you should be capable of controlling your feelings. No one forces you to "fall in love" with them. No one forces you to spend money on them. No one forces you to travel to another country in the hopes of banging them or riding off into the sunset on horseback or whatever it is they are wanting to happen. They let their horniness, fetish for foreign women and perhaps loneliness cloud their judgement. It gets to the point where you stop feeling as sorry for them as before and you start getting annoyed. Like I said before, if someone is continuously allowing themselves to get love scammed despite all the red flags and despite all the advice given to them, then they need to step away from their computer, unplug their modem and go outside and get some fresh air.

Again, everything you just typed out is like you are arguing about something I never even brought up. I have never been scammed, but that doesn't mean they didn't try. If you go back and read what I wrote for educational purposes, you'll see that I said my intentions were always for something serious, as in a relationship. One might question why I would use a cam site. Well, believe it or not, I can confirm that my method of meeting people for communication before meeting up has been more successful than using actual dating sites ( mostly because 95% of female accounts on dating sites are fake ). Again, you're upset that I use cam sites for meeting people. Why does this bother you? I did date a cam model from another site, but as I said, in my original post, LiveJasmin doesn't allow members / models to meet. So maybe that is why I asked if the models knew someone that wouldn't mind getting to know me for something serious. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but I'm not hurting anyone by doing this. ( no, models don't get fined for passing along information. Only if it pertains to them, which is why I avoided that situation ) So I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, considering it was the 2 models that wanted to meet up with me, which would have in fact got them in trouble.

Also, any money I spent on cam models was for it's intended purpose, so again, you're anger has you creating ridiculous accusations. I have never paid to meet with a model, ever. Every one of the models I've met was of mutual acceptance, not some back alley sexcapade.

Uhm, wait what? How did anything I wrote make it sound like I treat anyone like whores. Why would I have been in a 18+ month relationship with a cam model if I considered them that? The part you quoted was me asking models if they knew anyone who wasn't a model ( because LiveJasmin does not allow members / models to meet ) for something serious, as in a relationship. I'm not sure where you got whore out of that.

So when you said " I specifically asked if the models knew anyone who could benefit from getting to know me. " the benefit part was to enter a dating relationship with you? 🤔 that was very misleading, I thought you wanted them to pimp out their friends lol.

A lot of models will lie to keep a fantasy going, it really depends on the situation. I know some romanian cam girls that I would trust enough to loan them money and they would pay me back if that helps.

This thread sounds all too familiar to another person a few months ago.

I'm sure it is quite possible, but you would be incorrect none the less. However, this site forum is for everyone to discuss all things about camming is it not? So I believe it would be safe to assume, multiple threads of the same context will appear from time to time, especially when it's a common issue.

Was thinking the same thing. Can't remember the name but the entitlement and bullshit sounds familiar

Entitlement - the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

Let me know where it is that you found what I posted would be considered entitlement.

Also, nothing I said is bullshit. Quite the contrary. If I didn't know better, I'd say you're jealous.

So when you said " I specifically asked if the models knew anyone who could benefit from getting to know me. " the benefit part was to enter a dating relationship with you? 🤔 that was very misleading, I thought you wanted them to pimp out their friends lol.

A lot of models will lie to keep a fantasy going, it really depends on the situation. I know some romanian cam girls that I would trust enough to loan them money and they would pay me back if that helps.

Sorry, I didn't see a way to edit my original post, so there are some typos and of course some poorly worded statements like the one you pointed out. Anyhow, every person I've met via a cam site, was never for anything other than something serious.

I also am still friends with 2 of the cam models that I met. They both left the industry for personal reasons. Believe it or not, I do help them financially because like you said, some are honest. I think the issue lies mostly with models who have or still work at studios. Which is truly unfortunate because I want to believe they are better than that.

A lot of models will lie to keep a fantasy going, it really depends on the situation.

Sadly everyone lies online. Be it from cam sites, Twitch, Youtube and so on.
Everyone does so to protect their safety and identity or to create a false picture of themselves to unknowing people.

Hey, even I lied many times to protect my identity. I sort of like my anonymity so I will give false info about myself (name, age, location etc) in order to misdirect :)

It's also possible some of these types of men, are looking to predate on women from other countries, who they perceive as having fewer rights and being less likely to say "No" to them. Because of repeated rejection, from women in country they live in, due to their (the man) not having good social skills or realistic expectations of relationship dynamics. Instead of admitting they have a problem, they project it onto the women, and seek a situation where money will give them the power to perpetuate their self delusions. But denial is so thick, they usually present it as having a preference for a specific nationality of women. Which to me sounds suspicious.

ETA; I'm not looking to discourse with this individual but wanted to make a general observation here. This guy is like 2 posts in and already obviously on the defensive/ offensive path, so I doubt any constructive convo is gonna be coming out of him.

It's funny you should say this because it's partly accurate. So I'm sure you've probably heard of the term Red Pilled or a group called MGTOW. The fact is, a lot of women in America don't want to commit or they don't want to have children. If the majority of women I've met over the years fall into the same pattern, what is the point of trying to find one that has the same traditional values as myself. It's true, Romania has economic issues, but I'm what you would call financially secure and I'm well aware of the amount of gold diggers present in America, but I chose Romania because they still value the same traditions we once had in America. My socials skills are adequate, obviously, but it's nice of you to insult the women of Romania as having low self worth. The fact is, Romanian women were seeking self independence long before American women, but they didn't give up on family values and traditions aka feminism in the process. I have to admit, I do admire your level of insight, but then again, women's intuition is divine.

Last edited:
Yes, It seems to be the same person.

Thank goodness you aren't a juror for a murder trial. However, I agree, similar context but no, it just so happens this decade long problem is still going on. However, I never truly got scammed. Models have certainly tried, but I guess years of Counter-Terrorism paid off. I smell bullshit a mile away, but it's harder sometimes when you're not talking face to face. Body language is far more revealing than text.

Entitlement - the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

Let me know where it is that you found what I posted would be considered entitlement.

Also, nothing I said is bullshit. Quite the contrary. If I didn't know better, I'd say you're jealous.
You think you're worthy of special privileges like meeting off a cam site. That's fucking entitlement. What on earth would I have to be jealous of? Seriously.

You think you're worthy of special privileges like meeting off a cam site. That's fucking entitlement. What on earth would I have to be jealous of? Seriously.

So you're saying dating a cam model is a special privilege? Ok. Far as I can tell, cam models are still human, so yeah. Not picking up on the entitlement. No offense, but uhm, cam models aren't celebrities, well, most of them aren't. There are a few porn stars, but that's not what we're discussing.

I said you were jealous because of the way you are attacking me as if I did anything wrong. I get it, you're a cam model and you think you're more important then me. How I associate with models is my business, if it bothers you, feel free to stop posting in the thread.

I said you were jealous because of the way you are attacking me as if I did anything wrong. I get it, you're a cam model and you think you're more important then me. How I associate with models is my business, if it bothers you, feel free to stop posting in the thread.

It's unbelievable how people can jerk off out of trolling. The human race never stops amazing me.

It's unbelievable how people can jerk off out of trolling. The human race never stops amazing me.

I also find white knights looking for forum status via bandwagon yet pointless comments equally annoying. You are right though, the human race is nose diving.

Again, everything you just typed out is like you are arguing about something I never even brought up. I have never been scammed, but that doesn't mean they didn't try. If you go back and read what I wrote for educational purposes, you'll see that I said my intentions were always for something serious, as in a relationship. One might question why I would use a cam site. Well, believe it or not, I can confirm that my method of meeting people for communication before meeting up has been more successful than using actual dating sites ( mostly because 95% of female accounts on dating sites are fake ). Again, you're upset that I use cam sites for meeting people. Why does this bother you? I did date a cam model from another site, but as I said, in my original post, LiveJasmin doesn't allow members / models to meet. So maybe that is why I asked if the models knew someone that wouldn't mind getting to know me for something serious. I'm sorry if this bothers you, but I'm not hurting anyone by doing this. ( no, models don't get fined for passing along information. Only if it pertains to them, which is why I avoided that situation ) So I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, considering it was the 2 models that wanted to meet up with me, which would have in fact got them in trouble.

Also, any money I spent on cam models was for it's intended purpose, so again, you're anger has you creating ridiculous accusations. I have never paid to meet with a model, ever. Every one of the models I've met was of mutual acceptance, not some back alley sexcapade.

I’m not angry, but I do find you annoying and predatory. You came here to bitch about Romanian models being scammers, even though you are obviously preying upon them. You go on a site and become a patron of models who you admit are in less than desirable situations with their studios and find ways to meet up with them, knowing they more than likely will not turn you down because you’re an American man with money. Asking someone “hey, you know someone who would benefit from dating me” just sounds like a *nudge nudge, hint hint* way of getting around a site’s rules of no meet ups.

This is a problem because it is literally illegal as long as the site allows American models, because of FOSTA/SESTA. Cam sites are not for meet ups. If you’re having that many issues meeting people in real life and have to resort to exploiting foreign models that’s sounds an awful lot like a you problem. It’s awfully entitled and selfish to risk a site getting shut down or having an entire country of model’s get banned from a site (which is what sites like adultwork, I believe, did so that they could keep up their escort listings) just so you can get your dick wet.

You came here to “warn” members about Romanian models love scamming people and I responded with how it’s quite simple to not get love scammed and they aren’t forcing anyone to do anything and that members should not treat cam sites as dating sites.

Since you brought up MGTOW, maybe you should go your own way... right off the internet. Or at least from this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.